Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 44

Thread: Proj SS 16/9, 3pm. superstar? no lah, nothing to do with singing. Come in to find out

  1. #1

    Lightbulb Proj SS 16/9, 3pm. superstar? no lah, nothing to do with singing. Come in to find out

    Before telling the shoot details, let me intro to you the models first cos without them, this shoot won’t be possible… (photo given by the models)

    Introducing the Proj SS model…

    Felicia Poh
    Age : 18
    Height : 1.65m
    Weight : 48





    Candice Lam
    Age : 17
    Height : 1.64m
    Weight : 43





    Reena
    Age : secret (join the shoot to find out...)
    Height : 1.62m
    Weight : 45




    Here comes the details…
    Date : 16/9 (Sun)
    Time : 3 – 6 pm
    Theme : Proj SS. SS – Short skirt, not superstar… all the models will wear skirt not longer than mid tight length…
    Which side of the door? Outdoor
    Tell me the Place : Central with public transport right to the shoot location…
    Early bird discount? Errr, no…
    Wat about Discount for regulars? Errr I would like to give 50% off but…. Shhhhh, I don’t have previous shoot…
    Ok tell me the no. of Photographers: 12 to start, 15 full house.
    How much to pay? S$70
    Any rebate? All photographers will get a $5 off if hit full house of 15.
    Payment : Bank transfer (POSB, OCBC, DBS)
    So much of Q and A…
    Interested photographer, pls email me (preferred) or PM me with your Email, name, nick, HP no. to reserve a slot.
    Payment details will be sent out once the shoot is firmed

    My email is: millionwords@yahoo.com.sg


    For a start :
    A simple ice breaking game. I promise it’s simple… with a surprise…

    Welfare:
    Due to health issue, everybody will have a anti mosquito sticker to stick to their clothing to minimise the chances of being sting my mosquito. Insect repellent will also be provided.

    Refreshment :
    Cold drinks will be served for the 2 breaks. I’ll bring ice, pail, to make sure every body there will have a can of 100plus and a bottle of mineral water for the two breaks. Straw included. As for my model they will have special drinks, so avoid taking them ok?

    Application starts now, 4 Sep 2007, 1345H... thanks for viewing...

  2. #2

    Default Re: Proj SS 16/9, 3pm. superstar? no lah, nothing to do with singing. Come in to find

    Slot reserved :
    1. polkalaw
    2. WatsUpGungho

    really appreciate ur support.

    10 more slots to start. thanks.

  3. #3
    vince123123
    Guests

    Default Re: Proj SS 16/9, 3pm. superstar? no lah, nothing to do with singing. Come in to find

    Any other pics of Felicia? Can't really see with that highly PS-e first pic. Thanks

  4. #4

    Default Re: Proj SS 16/9, 3pm. superstar? no lah, nothing to do with singing. Come in to find

    Quote Originally Posted by vince123123 View Post
    Any other pics of Felicia? Can't really see with that highly PS-e first pic. Thanks
    i've PM you
    take a look...
    thanks

  5. #5

    Default Re: Proj SS 16/9, 3pm. superstar? no lah, nothing to do with singing. Come in to find

    Whaaaaa .... 2 weeks ago you were canvassing for models to pose bikini ..... coz you are selling bikini online : http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=305066

    Now you are a model photoshoot organizer .... very enterprising

    Why go all the trouble with all those wears, why not just organise a bikini shoot? ... think the response will be much better...
    always the Light, .... always.

  6. #6

    Default Re: Proj SS 16/9, 3pm. superstar? no lah, nothing to do with singing. Come in to find

    Quote Originally Posted by Canonised View Post
    Whaaaaa .... 2 weeks ago you were canvassing for models to pose bikini ..... coz you are selling bikini online : http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=305066

    Now you are a model photoshoot organizer .... very enterprising

    Why go all the trouble with all those wears, why not just organise a bikini shoot? ... think the response will be much better...
    wA you are very sharp... in the pipe line,
    you wan to take a look at my online link? i'll PM you if you wish... and would you like to join?

  7. #7

    Default Re: Proj SS 16/9, 3pm. superstar? no lah, nothing to do with singing. Come in to find

    Slot reserved :
    1. polkalaw
    2. WatsUpGungho
    3. Teo CY

    really appreciate ur support.

    9 more slots to start. many thanks

  8. #8
    vince123123
    Guests

    Default Re: Proj SS 16/9, 3pm. superstar? no lah, nothing to do with singing. Come in to find

    So you're saying that the earlier ad was an attempt to get models to organise shoots? :P hehe

    Quote Originally Posted by Canonised View Post
    Whaaaaa .... 2 weeks ago you were canvassing for models to pose bikini ..... coz you are selling bikini online : http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=305066

    Now you are a model photoshoot organizer .... very enterprising

    Why go all the trouble with all those wears, why not just organise a bikini shoot? ... think the response will be much better...

  9. #9

    Default Re: Proj SS 16/9, 3pm. superstar? no lah, nothing to do with singing. Come in to find

    quanquan, you're so funny and creative with your thread. I like it!!

  10. #10

    Default Re: Proj SS 16/9, 3pm. superstar? no lah, nothing to do with singing. Come in to find

    Quote Originally Posted by vince123123 View Post
    So you're saying that the earlier ad was an attempt to get models to organise shoots? :P hehe

    hmmm seems like my online biz is also getting some attention here... PM me for the link... maybe can closed some sales.. ha ha ...
    wait wait, this is still a model shoot thread. 3 reserved, 9 more to start, 12 more to full house. thanks...

  11. #11

    Default Re: Proj SS 16/9, 3pm. superstar? no lah, nothing to do with singing. Come in to find

    Quote Originally Posted by nAtaSHaZ View Post
    quanquan, you're so funny and creative with your thread. I like it!!
    hi nAtaSHaZ, thank you for your kind words.

  12. #12
    Member Static's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Surfing soft porn in CS
    Posts
    1,079

    Default Re: Proj SS 16/9, 3pm. superstar? no lah, nothing to do with singing. Come in to find

    Quote Originally Posted by quanquan View Post
    hmmm seems like my online biz is also getting some attention here... PM me for the link... maybe can closed some sales.. ha ha ...
    wait wait, this is still a model shoot thread. 3 reserved, 9 more to start, 12 more to full house. thanks...
    Your PM is full !

    陳綺貞 2010 [夏季練習曲] 巡迴演唱會 Cheer Concert 13 Nov 2010 MAX Pavilion@Singapore Expo

  13. #13

    Default Re: Proj SS 16/9, 3pm. superstar? no lah, nothing to do with singing. Come in to find

    Quote Originally Posted by Static View Post
    Your PM is full !

    my PM where got full (300 PM lei) ... PM you liao. take a LK
    if my PM full then 'huat' liao. can plan for the next shoot liao...

  14. #14
    Member Static's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Surfing soft porn in CS
    Posts
    1,079

    Default Re: Proj SS 16/9, 3pm. superstar? no lah, nothing to do with singing. Come in to find

    Quote Originally Posted by quanquan View Post
    my PM where got full (300 PM lei) ... PM you liao. take a LK
    if my PM full then 'huat' liao. can plan for the next shoot liao...
    Hehe u dun get my joke.

    u managed to get angmoh models har.
    陳綺貞 2010 [夏季練習曲] 巡迴演唱會 Cheer Concert 13 Nov 2010 MAX Pavilion@Singapore Expo

  15. #15

    Default Re: Proj SS 16/9, 3pm. superstar? no lah, nothing to do with singing. Come in to find

    Slot reserved :
    1. polkalaw
    2. WatsUpGungho
    3. Teo CY
    4. kelvin13
    5. tokth

    really appreciate ur support.

    7 more to start, many many thanks

  16. #16

    Default Re: Proj SS 16/9, 3pm. superstar? no lah, nothing to do with singing. Come in to find

    Quote Originally Posted by Static View Post
    Hehe u dun get my joke.

    u managed to get angmoh models har.
    oh, ok got it. no lah, angmoh model very expensive you know...

  17. #17

    Default Re: Proj SS 16/9, 3pm. superstar? no lah, nothing to do with singing. Come in to find

    Quote Originally Posted by quanquan View Post
    oh, ok got it. no lah, angmoh model very expensive you know...
    At $70 a pop for 12 photographers, or $65 for 15, grossing $840 to $975, I think you can afford an angmoh model.
    deadpoet
    my portfolio

  18. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    La La Land
    Posts
    1,294

    Default Re: Proj SS 16/9, 3pm. superstar? no lah, nothing to do with singing. Come in to find

    Quote Originally Posted by Deadpoet View Post
    At $70 a pop for 12 photographers, or $65 for 15, grossing $840 to $975, I think you can afford an angmoh model.
    but this shoot got 3 models leh...

    so is it better to have 3 local models or 1 angmoh model?

  19. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Northland
    Posts
    2,141

    Default Re: Proj SS 16/9, 3pm. superstar? no lah, nothing to do with singing. Come in to find

    Quote Originally Posted by mohgui View Post
    but this shoot got 3 models leh...

    so is it better to have 3 local models or 1 angmoh model?
    if u can get modelinn's type of models, you say leh ?

  20. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    La La Land
    Posts
    1,294

    Default Re: Proj SS 16/9, 3pm. superstar? no lah, nothing to do with singing. Come in to find

    Quote Originally Posted by AhV View Post
    if u can get modelinn's type of models, you say leh ?
    like that win already lah...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •