Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 21

Thread: Photo Shoot at Sea.......

  1. #1

    Default Photo Shoot at Sea.......

    De Predator Presents : Out at Sea

    Hi guys.

    Receive feedback some saying they dont mind paying more if the shoot is worth it... So I have a suggestion and would like to confirm who is interested before I tie the ends together.

    DATE : 290907 or 300907, Can be adjusted
    TIME : 3 Hours (4.30pm - 7.30pm), so can catch the sunset.
    LOCATION : Off Shore KELONG in the middel of the sea. Yes, a kelong where people rare fish.
    EXPENSES YOU NEED TO COVER : MODELS, BOAT RIDE, A small token for the KELONG owner.
    MODELS : Yet to Confirm. Looking at 2 Models.
    THEME : Adventure/ Outing Wear (open to suggestions - note bikini cost more)
    Refreshment will be provided.
    RATIO : Min 6 Photographers (3:1), Max need 8 Photographers (4:1)
    COST : Estimated (6 Photographers - $128.00 each), (8 photographers - $105 each)

    OPEN for bookings now...

  2. #2

    Default Re: Photo Shoot at Sea.......

    Hi, may i know is it local or Malaysia Kelong?

  3. #3

    Default Re: Photo Shoot at Sea.......

    Local. bro. Any diff?? Malaysia will be too far and troublesome, rite?

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeElliot View Post
    Hi, may i know is it local or Malaysia Kelong?

  4. #4

    Default Re: Photo Shoot at Sea.......

    I don't think photographers are interested in having big vessels anchored in their background...
    I am NOT a PROfessional photographer and photography is NOT my hobby

  5. #5

    Default Re: Photo Shoot at Sea.......

    Depends on where. If it is near Seletar Dam, then the view is good.

  6. #6

    Default Re: Photo Shoot at Sea.......

    Quote Originally Posted by predator View Post
    Local. bro. Any diff?? Malaysia will be too far and troublesome, rite?
    Are there really surviving kelongs locally? Or are you referring to floating fish farm?

  7. #7

    Default Re: Photo Shoot at Sea.......

    Quote Originally Posted by predator View Post
    Local. bro. Any diff?? Malaysia will be too far and troublesome, rite?
    From what I know SG gov doesn't allow ppl to go up to local kelongs. It is illegal.

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    tiong bahru
    Posts
    72

    Default Re: Photo Shoot at Sea.......

    Quote Originally Posted by predator View Post
    Local. bro. Any diff?? Malaysia will be too far and troublesome, rite?
    will need to bring passport for immigration clearance if going to Malaysia clearance : )

  9. #9

    Default Re: Photo Shoot at Sea.......

    1 Slot Taken...

    1. RazrStudio (Reserved)
    2.
    3.
    4.
    5.
    6.
    7.
    8.


    Quote Originally Posted by predator View Post
    De Predator Presents : Out at Sea

    Hi guys.

    Receive feedback some saying they dont mind paying more if the shoot is worth it... So I have a suggestion and would like to confirm who is interested before I tie the ends together.

    DATE : 290907 or 300907, Can be adjusted
    TIME : 3 Hours (4.30pm - 7.30pm), so can catch the sunset.
    LOCATION : Off Shore KELONG in the middel of the sea. Yes, a kelong where people rare fish.
    EXPENSES YOU NEED TO COVER : MODELS, BOAT RIDE, A small token for the KELONG owner.
    MODELS : Yet to Confirm. Looking at 2 Models.
    THEME : Adventure/ Outing Wear (open to suggestions - note bikini cost more)
    Refreshment will be provided.
    RATIO : Min 6 Photographers (3:1), Max need 8 Photographers (4:1)
    COST : Estimated (6 Photographers - $128.00 each), (8 photographers - $105 each)

    OPEN for bookings now...

  10. #10

    Default Re: Photo Shoot at Sea.......

    The kelong belongs to my friend... Dont worry, no need passport.


    Quote Originally Posted by ckgoh View Post
    will need to bring passport for immigration clearance if going to Malaysia clearance : )

  11. #11

    Default Re: Photo Shoot at Sea.......

    The kelong belongs to my friend, we visit him quite often. So you are interested, beware he has 3 dogs.... hehe.

    Quote Originally Posted by sinkapoo View Post
    From what I know SG gov doesn't allow ppl to go up to local kelongs. It is illegal.

  12. #12

    Default Re: Photo Shoot at Sea.......

    To my understanding, he buys in fish from people and keep them in his kelong till he sells them. He also goes out fishing himself and does the same. Many type of fish, from baby fish to big ones.. So I dont know how you classify it, but to me its a kelong.



    Quote Originally Posted by JayKay View Post
    Are there really surviving kelongs locally? Or are you referring to floating fish farm?

  13. #13

    Default Re: Photo Shoot at Sea.......

    upzz for the night...

  14. #14

    Default Re: Photo Shoot at Sea.......

    uh, still a model shoot right, not a kelong shoot. So, who are the models? Any pictures of the kelong?
    deadpoet
    my portfolio

  15. #15

    Default Re: Photo Shoot at Sea.......

    Sorry no pix of kelong to show...

    Pls understand that this arrangement takes some time and coordination, got to check tide level, sun set timing, etc.... So date is not very firm, very hard to confirm model right now.
    But dont worry, I wont give you someone not worth the price. Spoil my name also, rite?

    Pls indicate if you are game for this shoot, only when I get enough people who are interested than I will tie up the lose ends.

    Thks.



    Quote Originally Posted by Deadpoet View Post
    uh, still a model shoot right, not a kelong shoot. So, who are the models? Any pictures of the kelong?

  16. #16

    Default Re: Photo Shoot at Sea.......

    Upzzz for the night.

  17. #17

    Default Re: Photo Shoot at Sea.......

    Upz for the day..

  18. #18

    Default Re: Photo Shoot at Sea.......

    Quote Originally Posted by sinkapoo View Post
    From what I know SG gov doesn't allow ppl to go up to local kelongs. It is illegal.
    Can you cite the Act or regulation which makes this illegal?

  19. #19

    Default Re: Photo Shoot at Sea.......

    Any more interested????

  20. #20

    Default Re: Photo Shoot at Sea.......

    Models Update

    Intention to only bring max of 2 models to the kelong.

    First on the list : Trisha



    Next : Aisha



    Reserved Model : Diana




    Hurry and book yr slots....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •