Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 611141516171821 ... LastLast

Thread: Armed SAF serviceman caught...

Arrow Re: Armed SAF serviceman caught...

Hope that he gets the maximum jail term and stroke of the cane.

Got news that he has more then 5 bullets, 5 bullets from guard duty and he has kept some bullets from his ORD ATP range.

Default Re: Armed SAF serviceman caught...

Quote Originally Posted by xtemujin View Post
    Hope that he gets the maximum jail term and stroke of the cane.

Got news that he has more then 5 bullets, 5 bullets from guard duty and he has kept some bullets from his ORD ATP range.
    wah!!I really wonder how he can even keep bullets from ATP range? I remembered during my time after range sure got declaration one mah.. got metal detector and got search.. still got a long thing u had to say.. cannot even keep an empty cartridge! and I thought all live rounds will be accounted for...

Smile Re: Armed SAF serviceman caught...

at times then, these were for wayang only. i am sure it is the same today.

Quote Originally Posted by rOnGrEn View Post
    wah!!I really wonder how he can even keep bullets from ATP range? I remembered during my time after range sure got declaration one mah.. got metal detector and got search.. still got a long thing u had to say.. cannot even keep an empty cartridge! and I thought all live rounds will be accounted for...

Wah lau.. he stole live rounds from the ATP? Wonder how many rds he have in total..

I hope the SAF better be serious about this lapse in security regarding live ammunition and firearms, i believe a full investigation is underway.

The public demands an explaination, he was in a crowded cineplex when he had both gun and ammunition....

This is bad. Its going to cause more new standing order & procedure for guard duty as well as ATP. I pity those who were involved

He needs to be severely punished, since he already know it's a serious offence well before hand, irregardless of what execuses with her gf is.

Fancy having to waste so many manpower to conduct a search for him. Wasted tax-payers money!
    Kind Regards
    My Picture Website

well, anyway, i want to thank him. because of him, my commander ordered for me to be permenantly barred from guard duty. dang............ now i become mess boy liao.

Quote Originally Posted by satay16 View Post
    well, anyway, i want to thank him. because of him, my commander ordered for me to be permenantly barred from guard duty. dang............ now i become mess boy liao.
    what did you do to make him confirm you will follow his footsteps?
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

wah satayboi.. u also got bgr problem ah?

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    what did you do to make him confirm you will follow his footsteps?
    no lah. cos i'm the only guy in the whole hq which is excused firearms but doing guard duty.

also, all psychological problematic people, or those visiting SCC regularly, or those visiting MMI(for psychological reasons) reguarly have to be interviewed by a superior and the FMO. woah......... tell you man, this guy is really really influential.

no lah. cos i'm the only guy in the whole hq which is excused firearms but doing guard duty.

also, all psychological problematic people, or those visiting SCC regularly, or those visiting MMI(for psychological reasons) reguarly have to be interviewed by a superior and the FMO. woah......... tell you man, this guy is really really influential.
    So it's good for you what...must thank him loh...
    Kind Regards
    My Picture Website

SCC? MMI? FMO?

wah... u...

u excused of firearms, do guard duty, then u carry baton to chase people?

i think next time if wanna be excused of guard duties, report say just broke up with GF...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

SCC? MMI? FMO?

wah... u...

u excused of firearms, do guard duty, then u carry baton to chase people?

i think next time if wanna be excused of guard duties, report say just broke up with GF...
    haha, no lah. the problem was that i'm excused firearms, but they still made me carry M16 with live rounds, cos not alot of people know i excused firearms. so now that this sar21 case surfaced, all my superiors start getting all hoo-ha over my case. but even if i go crazy, i still can't shoot, cos i dunno how to use the M16, never went through it during my bmt.

aiyah, my case very complicated, which is why it created abit of stir inside my hq.

haha, no lah. the problem was that i'm excused firearms, but they still made me carry M16 with live rounds, cos not alot of people know i excused firearms. so now that this sar21 case surfaced, all my superiors start getting all hoo-ha over my case. but even if i go crazy, i still can't shoot, cos i dunno how to use the M16, never went through it during my bmt.

aiyah, my case very complicated, which is why it created abit of stir inside my hq.
    hmmmmmm...

so now in HQ kiao kah liao lor...

hmmmmmm...

so now in HQ kiao kah liao lor...
    dunno yet. next week then know, but it's going to be an exciting week.

sentence is 7yrs DB for one bullet...wonder if they will make it 35 yrs for 5 bullets?
    eat. drink. shoot

Quote Originally Posted by +evenstar View Post
    sentence is 7yrs DB for one bullet...wonder if they will make it 35 yrs for 5 bullets?
    maybe got staff discount, then performance bonus, on top of that will have profit sharing...

from 35 years to scotfree... like TT

maybe got staff discount, then performance bonus, on top of that will have profit sharing...

from 35 years to scotfree... like TT
    you forgot to mention a well-paying new vocation

Quote Originally Posted by smallaperture View Post
    He was quite a failure during NS, but successful in life.

But generally, the trend is that those who did well during NS are those who do well later in life too - this tends to be the majority. NS seems to be like an entree or appetiser in life - how well you cope with hardship, with new skills and stress, in dealing with people, leadership and so forth. I guess each and everyone of us who has gone thru' NS has learn something useful there.

At least for me, I got to know who are my genuine friends, who are those who take care of themselves, who are the sabo kings and so forth.
    There are some who choose to be failures in NS, but are high-flyers today.

One chap I knew, was a weakling, always got charged for silly mistakes because he was considered an idiot, nearly got sent to DB for insubordination..He did all these on purpose because he simply refused to fit into the NS "Culture".

Now he's in an Ivy League school reading Development Studies and Economics, and doing freelance work for an international NGO (UNDP affiliate) in Asia every summer.

But such people are few and far between.
    We live in an age when unnecessary things are our only necessities. - Oscar Wilde

u can tell ur commander you bring camara to shoot instead of M16 somemore with LOA easy
    Canon 1D MK3,28-200 F3.5-5.6, 100 F2
    My Models

Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 611141516171821 ... LastLast