Thread: digicab

Default digicab

just got the ad60. the knob inside got high on the left and low on the right.so set to wat?>

Default Re: digicab

Quote Originally Posted by kirkchua79 View Post
    just got the ad60. the knob inside got high on the left and low on the right.so set to wat?>
    Since the recommended RH for camera/lens storage is 45-55%, you may want to start at 12 o'clock, close the door and wait for the RH to settle down before adjustment again.

For lower RH value, turn knob clockwise to right, for higher value, turn to left.

hmm... i got it from comex also... turn closewise.... it alway in 55%... my problem is i got to power off it once i go out for work.. otherwise my landlord will kill me
    when i came back from office.... it will be 65%

now is 41% after 1 day.put the knob ard M&L.

Quote Originally Posted by juste_millieu View Post
    hmm... i got it from comex also... turn closewise.... it alway in 55%... my problem is i got to power off it once i go out for work.. otherwise my landlord will kill me
    when i came back from office.... it will be 65%
    i think u can re-assure your landlord. usually it consume very low wattage, maybe less than 10W for the 60L one. Check your manual...

and try to leave it on at all time......
    G

if your landlord still insist you to off the drycab, u can try to get those 1 whole pack of dry beads. put inside, when ya drycab is ard 45%, you try off it, see if it will stay ard there for the time when the drycab is off.

Quote Originally Posted by godzilla60 View Post
    i think u can re-assure your landlord. usually it consume very low wattage, maybe less than 10W for the 60L one. Check your manual...

and try to leave it on at all time......
    DigiCabi up to 100L all use 4W power. Just tell your landlord that you will give him/her an extra dollar a month for the electric bill. 4w*24hrs*31days = 2.976 kwh and @ 1kwh = $0.2052 (Aug price), or $0.6107 for the month. there is still change for him/her.

my digital display put 45% but the dry box hygrometer puts ard 55%. so how?follow which one?

perhaps 50% ?

Quote Originally Posted by kirkchua79 View Post
    my digital display put 45% but the dry box hygrometer puts ard 55%. so how?follow which one?