Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: My buddy's got an "uncouth neighbour"

Default Re: My buddy's got an "uncouth neighbour"

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    problem is, can the dog lower the volume as well?

must give and take abit, world will be a better place mah...

sometimes have to do self reflection before pointing fingers at others, maybe he is thinking, damnit, this guy never teach his dog manners, keep barking non stop, 24 hours a day, i next day gotta work... then got grandson/daughter at home, then this dog bark, frighten the kids... blah blah blah... enuff is enuff... revenge... so geh geh put things in the closet but main motive is to irritate the dog...
    can.. there's an operation called 'muting' i find it very cruel. I know of a dog in my neighbourhood who was muted because he was ordered to do so. The dog was so uncomfortable with it for the next few weeks he kept 'barking' but not much voice came out, until the dog got throat infection and all sorts of complication came in.
    Last edited by yanyewkay; 3rd September 2007 at 09:40 PM.
    “How fortunate for leaders that men do not think.” - Adolf Hitler

Quote Originally Posted by yanyewkay View Post
    can.. there's an operation called 'muting' i find it very cruel. I know of a dog in my neighbourhood who was muted because he was ordered to do so. The dog was so uncomfortable with it for the next few weeks he kept 'barking' but not much voice came out, until the dog got throat infection and all sorts of complication came in.
    wah... Silenced of the Dogs..
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

There is one solution!

People usually have no respect for small dogs, especially those that bark alot for no good reasons.

Borrow a Rott Wailer, leave you gate open. The next time he does the stupid act, you just swing open the door and show him that he is acutally dealing with a Rott Wailer. I think this should put a stop to all these nonsense. We have to dissolve conflicts through intimidation when all other peaceful alternatives have been exhausted
    Last edited by Silence Sky; 3rd September 2007 at 11:42 PM.

i think the neighbor did nothing wrong and was just having some fun making a bit of trouble to the dog...if anything it's the you tube poster who needs some help and is quote "uncouth"

how do you want to break this down....
    your neighbors stuff is near your flat. he goes to get it and i'm sure every time he goes to get it from storage your dog barks at him. your neighbor is probably irritated with your dog and banged some pots n pans or whatever it was just to irritate your dog. it's pretty convenient how your clip only starts with your neighbor banging the items and does not show anything before that.

your neighbor goes to his door and is probably thinking "i hate that mutt" he has that look on his face. is he uncouth...not in my book. if anything the person who posted it on you tube is the one that is uncouth. why the guy gotta hide behind his camera and cry out to the world in you tube like a baby instead of just telling the neighbor "hey, i saw you purposely banging pots n pans to irritate my dog, is the dog bothering you or barking to loudly, can i help you in any way? If my dog disurbs you please let know."

i swear...technology today is taking away from very simple social skills. you know, if people would react to reasoning and to other people instead of always hiding behind a freekin computer the world would be a much better place. i respect a chap who will challenge me face to face as opposed to going about this situation in a fag way...but that's just me

...and for you scholars fag means tired or unwelcomed, look it up...i had to look up uncouth hehe

why people cannot settle things like human beings anymore?

his stuff shouldn't be there in the first place.
    “How fortunate for leaders that men do not think.” - Adolf Hitler

A barking small dog is also a nuisance. I once have experienced it, the dog and I became sworn enemy for the rest of its life. Every time in the morning, when it hears me locking my door, it would dash to the gate and starts barking relentlessly until I am out of its sight. Then I would hear it howling, as if telling me it had won the contest and challenging me to come back to duel again. When I come back in the night, it would also bark when it hears my foot steps. The way this dog dashes to the gate has frighten my Mom and Sis a lot of time. When I close my door, it would still continue to bark because the dog knows I am still at the back of the door. Every time I am bored, I would do something to get the dog to the gate and make it barks until its owner got so mad and starts whacking the dog. So happy….Sweet revenge….
    The kids soon come to know about this dog, every time they walk pass, they will make some noise to catch the attention of the dog, leaving me to soak up all the barking.
    This goes on and on until one fine day, I …………..
    Last edited by Silence Sky; 4th September 2007 at 12:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawaiisg View Post
    i think the neighbor did nothing wrong and was just having some fun making a bit of trouble to the dog...if anything it's the you tube poster who needs some help and is quote "uncouth"

how do you want to break this down....
    your neighbors stuff is near your flat. he goes to get it and i'm sure every time he goes to get it from storage your dog barks at him. your neighbor is probably irritated with your dog and banged some pots n pans or whatever it was just to irritate your dog. it's pretty convenient how your clip only starts with your neighbor banging the items and does not show anything before that.

your neighbor goes to his door and is probably thinking "i hate that mutt" he has that look on his face. is he uncouth...not in my book. if anything the person who posted it on you tube is the one that is uncouth. why the guy gotta hide behind his camera and cry out to the world in you tube like a baby instead of just telling the neighbor "hey, i saw you purposely banging pots n pans to irritate my dog, is the dog bothering you or barking to loudly, can i help you in any way? If my dog disurbs you please let know."

i swear...technology today is taking away from very simple social skills. you know, if people would react to reasoning and to other people instead of always hiding behind a freekin computer the world would be a much better place. i respect a chap who will challenge me face to face as opposed to going about this situation in a fag way...but that's just me

...and for you scholars fag means tired or unwelcomed, look it up...i had to look up uncouth hehe

why people cannot settle things like human beings anymore?
    well, firstly, as i've said before, he has no business in front of my gate since he is not supposed to put things there in the first place. He is not even supposed to be near my door to 'get something'.
    secondly, the clip starts at this position, is because this man does it as and when he likes, and i had to go to my room to grab my camera to capture it, did not have the time to do a 21st century style intro, sorry i don't have it if thats what you want. I have another clip which shows him behaving normally outside my door, if you want to see it.
    thirdly, i have been very accommodating to his occupation of the space outside my house already, right up to my door step. If he think he can push his luck further by slamming doors and banging pots outside my house, then he is not being 'automatic' already. Human being? Maybe he can start by being considerate to his neighbours in the first place. In case you are wondering, the rest of the neighbours do like my dog well, the children even came to pat her. Only this crazy man tries to agitate her, and thinks he owns my place.

Ok, lets say if you don't believe my one sided story so far, lets say if my dog barks indiscriminately, and i have maligned him, what gives him the right to slam the closet door right outside my door, or make a helluva noise at my doorstep? To put it crudely, who the **** does he think he is?
    Last edited by DiGdUb; 4th September 2007 at 12:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Silence Sky View Post
    A barking small dog is also a nuisance. I once have experienced it, the dog and I became sworn enemy for the rest of its life. Every time in the morning, when it hears me locking my door, it would dash to the gate and starts barking relentlessly until I am out of its sight. Then I would hear it howling, as if telling me it had won the contest and challenging me to come back to duel again. When I come back in the night, it would also bark when it hears my foot steps. The way this dog dashes to the gate has frighten my Mom and Sis a lot of time. When I close my door, it would still continue to bark because the dog knows I am still at the back of the door. Every time I am bored, I would do something to get the dog to the gate and make it barks until its owner got so mad and starts whacking the dog. So happy….Sweet revenge….
    The kids soon come to know about this dog, every time they walk pass, they will make some noise to catch the attention of the dog, leaving me to soak up all the barking.
    This goes on and on until one fine day, I …………..
    And you put yourself through ALL that trouble because of a small dog! To the point of calling it "your sworn enemy"...

I'm stunned, no less.

you just about summed it up for me buddy....

why you grumbling to us about it and posting it on you tube. i'm not saying you cannot post anything here, i'm saying why do you choose to do it this way? just like i said, why don't you talk to him, brah, it makes no sense to whine to other people about it when you need to talk to him; not us. i mean in my opinion you seem pretty weak to dish it out here instead of to him...

you proved my point precisely, where are your social skills? i don't think throwing it up on you tube and into a forum demonstrates any social skills and it's no wonder your neighbor does what he does to you and your dog, because you do not stand up for yourself. i think you have more of an issue than your neighbor does.

i duno, i mean you cannot even seem to talk to him properly but instead go about it in a really, sorry, but cowardly way. look, if you are saying he is already at your doorstep, then this man knows you are a pushover and will take advantage of your lack of standing up for yourself. if you mad at me, teriffic, i applaud you. take that anger and give yourself some courage to talk to him. you spoke up to me in this forum, that's good, now go into the real world and speak up to him.

just stand up for yourself buddy, i mean your little dog is trying to stand up to your neighbor so don't hide behind a computer...get in the game.

1) take it down from youtube
    2) don't be hen and cackle to others
    3) go and talk to your neighbor

you seem to like to think things out, think this one out and follow through, it's pretty straight forward.

...all the best

Quote Originally Posted by DiGdUb View Post
    well, firstly, as i've said before, he has no business in front of my gate since he is not supposed to put things there in the first place. He is not even supposed to be near my door to 'get something'.
    secondly, the clip starts at this position, is because this man does it as and when he likes, and i had to go to my room to grab my camera to capture it, did not have the time to do a 21st century style intro, sorry i don't have it if thats what you want. I have another clip which shows him behaving normally outside my door, if you want to see it.
    thirdly, i have been very accommodating to his occupation of the space outside my house already, right up to my door step. If he think he can push his luck further by slamming doors and banging pots outside my house, then he is not being 'automatic' already. Human being? Maybe he can start by being considerate to his neighbours in the first place. In case you are wondering, the rest of the neighbours do like my dog well, the children even came to pat her. Only this crazy man tries to agitate her, and thinks he owns my place.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawaiisg View Post
    you just about summed it up for me buddy....

why you grumbling to us about it and posting it on you tube. i'm not saying you cannot post anything here, i'm saying why do you choose to do it this way? just like i said, why don't you talk to him, brah, it makes no sense to whine to other people about it when you need to talk to him; not us. i mean in my opinion you seem pretty weak to dish it out here instead of to him...

you proved my point precisely, where are your social skills? i don't think throwing it up on you tube and into a forum demonstrates any social skills and it's no wonder your neighbor does what he does to you and your dog, because you do not stand up for yourself. i think you have more of an issue than your neighbor does.

i duno, i mean you cannot even seem to talk to him properly but instead go about it in a really, sorry, but cowardly way. look, if you are saying he is already at your doorstep, then this man knows you are a pushover and will take advantage of your lack of standing up for yourself. if you mad at me, teriffic, i applaud you. take that anger and give yourself some courage to talk to him. you spoke up to me in this forum, that's good, now go into the real world and speak up to him.

just stand up for yourself buddy, i mean your little dog is trying to stand up to your neighbor so don't hide behind a computer...get in the game.

1) take it down from youtube
    2) don't be hen and cackle to others
    3) go and talk to your neighbor

you seem to like to think things out, think this one out and follow through, it's pretty straight forward.

...all the best
    yes, i will talk to him at an appropriate time. Not talking to him does not mean i am afraid of him, think of it as me trying not to provoke him instead, because i'm almost certain he will not be happy being told what to do outside his own.. I mean my doorstep. The video has been made private. It is to show how far this man has gone to, a video speaks louder than a million words.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234