Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: My buddy's got an "uncouth neighbour"

Default Re: My buddy's got an "uncouth neighbour"

Quote Originally Posted by leejay View Post
    A very simple case of a neighborhood war.

Some people like your pic, some don't.

Some people like your dog, some don't.

Same logic.
    and he doesn't have to disturb my dog, right? he have no business outside my gate anyway. because he puts things outside my gate's utility closet, he caused my dog to bark, and he doesn't like it, so he agitates my dog. its like saying he starts something, then somehow its my fault for the consequences. do you think its fair?

Show him the video, then warn him that if he keeps on doing silly things, you will show the video to the town council.

Quote Originally Posted by DiGdUb View Post
    my house also considered public property? in fact, he's the one who is abusing public property, now become my fault? like that, if i don't like you having cameras in your house, can i say "can't stand people who keeps cameras in public properties. want a camera, stay in a bungalow". what a weird logic.
    People who equate dogs to cameras should own neither.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kenso View Post
    Can't stand people who keep dogs in public properties. Want a dog, stay in a bungalow.
    some ppl also cannot stand old people

but one day that "some ppl" will also get old
    so live and let live.

I always greet and at least smile to my neighbours
    if there is a problem then it is easier to solve.

a good neighbour is better than striking 4D

Unless your camera barks...

equating dogs to old people now eh? please la.

waa ,that fellow , really stand there n watch 1 ah , he might be looking at the light underneath the door to see signs of people moving

Blog Entries

equating dogs to old people now eh? please la.
    if you say so... but i didn't

it all depends on how you see things in life

Quote Originally Posted by ortega View Post
    if you say so... but i didn't

it all depends on how you see things in life
    Then don't make that analogy of some people who dislike old people la.

dunno about others lah...

but i know someone here dun like dogs, dun like cameras and love to do both of the aftermath... look around and bark...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    public?

best is have well behaved pets or dun have it... but hard to train pets to be quiet, wait burglars patronise, the dog just welcome it how?
    Actually the better tained dogs for guarding your house are silent. They run to you very quietly and and just attack you. Noises it hear will alert them but never bark back. Dogs that barks...usually...you walk to it it runs. It's the quiet one that you need to worry. And dogs can be trained to bark less. My family dog has been taught to shut its own mouth when my sis orders it to be quite. It immediately picks up a chew toy and it shuts him up from barking heheheheh.... I have a bloody neighbour like that too. the @#$ wife will purposely bang her door when closing it to get in or come out and rattle the gate to lock it and soon her two young kids catch on and starts doing that too...the kids now has progress to pusposely shaking our iron gate to rattle it to get our dog to bark. The hand peck husband is quiet about it when I confronted them and ask them younger parent is this how they teach their kids and if this is what they learn in the holy place on Sunday...they one of those who can't tolerate the fact as a neighnour we are buddhist. But that's another story.

Suffice to say, even if you try to be a good neighbour you will have this disgusting one and what is worst..they force out two brats who will carry on this behavour into the next generation and each one force out another two..this will just go on.

How many of you are like me...who fantasy if there was a World War IV, you will instead of hunting down the enemies will be hunting down those waste of meat type to mercy-kill so that when the way ends...it would be a better place in Singapore heheheheheheheheh....if you are...you can join my gang.

Quote Originally Posted by sammy888 View Post
    Actually the better tained dogs for guarding your house are silent. They run to you very quietly and and just attack you. Noises it hear will alert them but never bark back. Dogs that barks...usually...you walk to it it runs. It's the quiet one that you need to worry. And dogs can be trained to bark less. My family dog has been taught to shut its own mouth when my sis orders it to be quite. It immediately picks up a chew toy and it shuts him up from barking heheheheh.... I have a bloody neighbour like that too. the @#$ wife will purposely bang her door when closing it to get in or come out and rattle the gate to lock it and soon her two young kids catch on and starts doing that too...the kids now has progress to pusposely shaking our iron gate to rattle it to get our dog to bark. The hand peck husband is quiet about it when I confronted them and ask them younger parent is this how they teach their kids and if this is what they learn in the holy place on Sunday...they one of those who can't tolerate the fact as a neighnour we are buddhist. But that's another story.

Suffice to say, even if you try to be a good neighbour you will have this disgusting one and what is worst..they force out two brats who will carry on this behavour into the next generation and each one force out another two..this will just go on.

How many of you are like me...who fantasy if there was a World War IV, you will instead of hunting down the enemies will be hunting down those waste of meat type to mercy-kill so that when the way ends...it would be a better place in Singapore heheheheheheheheh....if you are...you can join my gang.
    like old gen always say... Diam Gao Ga Si Lang... (Quiet dog bites people to death)
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Blog Entries

some people don't like the analogy that others make as long as it does not flow along the same line

lol. Don't worry. It takes all kinds to make the earth turn.

Another thread in CS that turned to a quarrel thread.

People who equate dogs to cameras should own neither.
    lol. why, you dislike dogs don't you? i value both my dog and camera, so i love both of them, and don't go around dissing other people.

where's the quarrel? don't see any yet. I only see someone giving HDB homes as public property as an analogy.. That must be the best analogy I've seen

I wonder if I can just walk into any HDB homes I like since they are supposedly "public property".
    “How fortunate for leaders that men do not think.” - Adolf Hitler

Quote Originally Posted by ortega View Post
    some people don't like the analogy that others make as long as it does not flow along the same line
    that's cos probably everyone walks their dogs in and out of his "public property".
    “How fortunate for leaders that men do not think.” - Adolf Hitler

actually i don't understand why you want to publicize a video of your neighbour ''in action'', doesn't it makes it harder to resolve the problems if he knows about that? try talking, if cannot then try community mediation centre. discussing (or humiliating) your neighbour here doesn't help either. we only have your side of the story right now, and we don't know your neighbour's side of the story. even if we know both sides, i don't think anyone here is going to really help you solve your problems.
    Last edited by eikin; 3rd September 2007 at 01:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by eikin View Post
    actually i don't understand why you want to publicize a video of your neighbour ''in action'', doesn't it makes it harder to resolve the problems if he knows about that? try talking, if cannot then try community mediation centre. discussing (or humiliating) your neighbour here doesn't help either. we only have your side of the story right now, and we don't know your neighbour's side of the story. even if we know both sides, i don't think anyone here is going to really help you solve your problems.
    i wanted to ask for some suggestions on how to deal with this situation. yes, good to hear both sides, but i can say is i have never meant to intentionally offend this old man in anyway, yet he keeps being a nuisance right outside my door, without even telling me what he is unhappy with.

Quote Originally Posted by DiGdUb View Post
    i wanted to ask for some suggestions on how to deal with this situation. yes, good to hear both sides, but i can say is i have never meant to intentionally offend this old man in anyway, yet he keeps being a nuisance right outside my door, without even telling me what he is unhappy with.
    U dun ask, u never know...

Tonight u go buy a hamper give him, those 7th month cheap cheap one, say after offering extra give u... see his response...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast