Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: My buddy's got an "uncouth neighbour"

Thumbs down My buddy's got an "uncouth neighbour"

Quote Originally Posted by "DigDub"
    finally i can take his nonsense no more and decide to post a video of his doings at the corridor.

the utility closet is just outside my door, which i believe is govt's property. he stores his own things inside there. he takes out what looks like a brush and a bowl, and hits each other to make noise to agitate my dog. after that, he slams the utility door (govt's property) to make more noise. then he continue to stare in the direction of my door. simply uncouth hooligan behaviour.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbDf5aRWgYk

Default Re: My buddy's got an "uncouth neighbour"

Sorry it happens, but perhaps he is also annoyed by your dog? Does your dog maybe make noise too at night or so? People don't do things without being 'provoked'.......

HS

my dog is quite most of the time. he purposely make my dog bark by making all these noise.

Quote Originally Posted by DiGdUb View Post
    my dog is quite most of the time. he purposely make my dog bark by making all these noise.
    LOL I didn't realise you're here too

HAHAH. What the hell is his freaking problem?! Psychotic haggard. Dont worry about that ya. He's probably having menopause but seriously, he is agitating your dog. Who in the right mind will stand and wait for a dog to bark at you?

crazy old ****.

That's what you assume .....
    Politely talk to him one day and you will be surprised that sometimes it's because of something happened in the past that has caused him to hate you or your dog so much..... I always believe that there is no one bad neighbour but usually bad neighbours....
    always the Light, .... always.

Quote Originally Posted by Canonised View Post
    That's what you assume .....
    Politely talk to him one day and you will be surprised that sometimes it's because of something happened in the past that has caused him to hate you or your dog so much..... I always believe that there is no one bad neighbour but usually bad neighbours....
    i will talk to him. but i keep my door closed most of the time, so there are seldom any chances of 'offending' him. in fact, i think he is the 'badder' one by keeping all his stuff inside the utility closet, which is right outside my gate, and he runs a tube in front of my house when he washes his fish tank. i think i have been very kind already by not requesting him to stop doing these things, and he takes it for granted, thinking my no action means i am good to bully.

sounds like you got a 'toy dog' kinda breed. maltese, prom..etc.. these days are what kinda noisy and bark at close to every noise they hear or thought they hear at the door. just have to train the dog a bit and it'll be less noisy. well, your neighbour's still kinda childish to be doing all that. You can probably call up HDB and complain about the thrash in the utlity closet and ask them to kinda get rid of it.
    “How fortunate for leaders that men do not think.” - Adolf Hitler

Oh come on. there are always ****ed up pple EVERYWHERE.

Quote Originally Posted by yanyewkay View Post
    sounds like you got a 'toy dog' kinda breed. maltese, prom..etc.. these days are what kinda noisy and bark at close to every noise they hear or thought they hear at the door. just have to train the dog a bit and it'll be less noisy. well, your neighbour's still kinda childish to be doing all that. You can probably call up HDB and complain about the thrash in the utlity closet and ask them to kinda get rid of it.
    i'm not sure if my dog can be trained to not bark when agitated. Anyway, he has ZERO business outside my gate, other than to get his stuff in the closet right outside my gate, and he treats the space outside my gate as his own space.

i'm not sure if my dog can be trained to not bark when agitated. Anyway, he has ZERO business outside my gate, other than to get his stuff in the closet right outside my gate, and he treats the space outside my gate as his own space.
    call hdb down to spot check lor... then have them clear the closet...

btw where you stay? just in case you get famous, then i wanna go your place take pics like the joo chiat family...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Actually I have a Sheltie myself and he doesnt really bark.

However, my neighbour downstairs (whom I do not know which level) has a dog that barks whenever his owner leaves the house (I presume) every early morning. Perhaps its owner thought that their dog will stop barking after awhile but the dog can really goes on barking and stops only for after a hour or two.

So I am wondering if your dog barks when there's nobody at home and thus, irritating his nerves?

Can't stand people who keep dogs in public properties. Want a dog, stay in a bungalow.

Quote Originally Posted by kenso View Post
    Can't stand people who keep dogs in public properties. Want a dog, stay in a bungalow.
    public?

best is have well behaved pets or dun have it... but hard to train pets to be quiet, wait burglars patronise, the dog just welcome it how?
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Sorry to say, somehow it seems to reflect on one's brought up and how his offsprings will turn out to be.

A very simple case of a neighborhood war.

Some people like your pic, some don't.

Some people like your dog, some don't.

Same logic.

Quote Originally Posted by leejay View Post
    A very simple case of a neighborhood war.

Some people like your pic, some don't.

Some people like your dog, some don't.

Same logic.
    huh? neighbourhood public drawing competition? eh tats vandalism leh...

Member/Tangshooter

U want personal space..u stay off public..
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Lmodel View Post
    Actually I have a Sheltie myself and he doesnt really bark.

However, my neighbour downstairs (whom I do not know which level) has a dog that barks whenever his owner leaves the house (I presume) every early morning. Perhaps its owner thought that their dog will stop barking after awhile but the dog can really goes on barking and stops only for after a hour or two.

So I am wondering if your dog barks when there's nobody at home and thus, irritating his nerves?
    she usually sleeps in the afternoon. lazy dog.

my house also considered public property? in fact, he's the one who is abusing public property, now become my fault? like that, if i don't like you having cameras in your house, can i say "can't stand people who keeps cameras in public properties. want a camera, stay in a bungalow". what a weird logic.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast