Results 1 to 18 of 18

Thread: Ways to Cheat in an Exam : )

  1. #1

    Default Ways to Cheat in an Exam : )

    Hey everyone.... anyone who have cheating experience in exam feel free to post ur experience here .... : )

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Cantonment
    Posts
    385

    Default

    i never cheat in exams....cos i never been to exams...

    heheh

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Sengkang
    Posts
    558

    Default

    Ehheemm. To fit the theme, let me present you with some couraging words. (especially for those who gonna take exams.)



  4. #4
    ClubSNAP Idol Adam Goi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    5,682

    Default

    Don't cheat; just study!

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    L2TPYSG
    Posts
    4,057

    Default

    1. get someone to cough in the background while u make inane remarks about the answers...

    2. get someone to throw apple, banana, car, dog, egg.. while u sms the qns out...

    LOL
    "I'm... dreaming... of a wide... angle~
    Just like the ones I used to know~"

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    South Pole with Penguin
    Posts
    5,291

    Default

    Originally posted by cheechee
    Ehheemm. To fit the theme, let me present you with some couraging words. (especially for those who gonna take exams.)




    haha...use it as your avatar when exam is coming lor...
    We are HDD of PC & FT are MB add to storage;
    so PC never hangs with enormous storage capacity - LKY

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Singapore bo gway hai!
    Posts
    396

    Default

    Originally posted by denizenx
    1. get someone to cough in the background while u make inane remarks about the answers...

    2. get someone to throw apple, banana, car, dog, egg.. while u sms the qns out...

    LOL
    Overdose of Stephen Chow?

    lolz...

  8. #8

    Default

    cheating?

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    South Pole with Penguin
    Posts
    5,291

    Default

    Originally posted by mervlam
    cheating?
    what if you are in the exam hall...everyone in front, left, right, behind all cheating...will u join in or report to the teacher?
    We are HDD of PC & FT are MB add to storage;
    so PC never hangs with enormous storage capacity - LKY

  10. #10

    Default

    Originally posted by Wai
    what if you are in the exam hall...everyone in front, left, right, behind all cheating...will u join in or report to the teacher?
    DUH....
    you must be dreaming! wake up!

  11. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Sengkang
    Posts
    558

    Default

    Originally posted by Wai


    haha...use it as your avatar when exam is coming lor...

    Ehhmm.. This semester unfortunately i am not able to take exam papers, since i am on industrial attachment.

    Gosh, how i miss exams.

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    South Pole with Penguin
    Posts
    5,291

    Default

    Originally posted by mervlam
    DUH....
    you must be dreaming! wake up!
    nope...it is real...it was just last thursday!!
    We are HDD of PC & FT are MB add to storage;
    so PC never hangs with enormous storage capacity - LKY

  13. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Pasir Ris, Singapore
    Posts
    274

    Default

    really wanna cheat..
    some things my fwens did b4..(serious they did it successfully)
    take the "foolscape" of the exam paper take ALOT empty one arh..
    den bring home write the next days papers ans..
    wear a jacket (cos my sch's hall is air con) stuff ans inside jacket
    cos teachers cant cover everywhere all the time.. of coz.. if u sit in front.. ur prob..lar den.. take the ans out quickly when no one sees.. tada ans..
    can always tear them up after exam

    other tactics but requires exact precise execution
    put ans inside a place in the loo hide it.. den request go loo (nv seen b4 but always a dream)

    write fomulas inside ur pencil case (get cloth type pencil case..once u used it scribble with a black market to hide ur traces)

    several other ways.. getting caught tts the worst way hehe..
    nt to cheat is the best way..

  14. #14
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,925

    Default

    A lot of ideas wonder can apply them to certification exams anot.

  15. #15
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    369

    Default

    Originally posted by cheechee
    Ehhmm.. This semester unfortunately i am not able to take exam papers, since i am on industrial attachment.

    Gosh, how i miss exams.
    its ok.. going to ORD from exams this semester.

  16. #16

    Talking Good idea

    Last time during the class test for Chinese (CL1), we had to memorize a number of articles from Lu Xun, Bing Xing and so on. The Chinese tutor will specify which two (out of quite a lot) where she wants us to regurgitate wholesale the original text (Ҏ). I have never understood the rationale of such a test, at that time when I was in Secondary Three/Four nor do I think it tests anything at all. My tutor's rationale is that we can never comprehend the text and write it in better words so we have to Ҏ.

    Anyway, what we do is this. You need the whole class' co-operation :-

    So we wrote the entire text of the articles we have to memorise (using chalk) on the board.
    We then erase (gently) the text using the duster; leaving behind a very faint text on the board. If one does not look closely, you will not realise that this is the entire answer to the class test.
    We then copy direct from the board, depending on which question we are asked.
    For added effect, we make silly mistakes in our paper so as not to arouse suspicion.

    Of course, our level of Chinese is horrible (given that we are CL1 in a special stream school). Anyway, those were the happy days of my childhood. I am glad to be one of the brains behind this wonderful idea. Works everytime.


    Canon 40D 17-55mm/f2.8 IS, 50mm/f1.8, 70-200mm/f4 IS

  17. #17
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Near the Clouds
    Posts
    559

    Default

    Originally posted by GoclPa
    really wanna cheat..
    some things my fwens did b4..(serious they did it successfully)
    take the "foolscape" of the exam paper take ALOT empty one arh..
    den bring home write the next days papers ans..
    wear a jacket (cos my sch's hall is air con) stuff ans inside jacket
    cos teachers cant cover everywhere all the time.. of coz.. if u sit in front.. ur prob..lar den.. take the ans out quickly when no one sees.. tada ans..
    can always tear them up after exam
    .......
    NOW I know why the teachers want to collect ALL unused foolscap back already.

    DARN. No wonder. I thought the school paper looked pretty....

  18. #18

    Default

    Nai .... the school foolscap paper sucks ......

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •