Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Comex (Pentax Booth)

Default Re: Comex (Pentax Booth)

Quote Originally Posted by piyoz View Post
    Manly is at 24 Pagoda street. The price for single kit and freebies like the COMEX (I've checked with Shriro, they are the only shop to have the K100D super for the time being. Maybe in a week or two then other shops will have)

Memory card? Thats a good idea. Btw, where did you get the Hoya from? Cheap leh.

Can I just check from those doing GND, where do you buy the thing from? Also do you just hold it infront of the lens? Or is there something we can buy to hold it infront of the lens? Thanks in advance.
    I got it from OP SLS.
    Birds Of Singapore Android App released!
    the mac 13 on Flickr

Quote Originally Posted by piyoz View Post
    Manly is at 24 Pagoda street. The price for single kit and freebies like the COMEX (I've checked with Shriro, they are the only shop to have the K100D super for the time being. Maybe in a week or two then other shops will have)
    I think paris silk has it already...

Hi,
    I bought the K10D with 2 lens plus all the goodies at COMEX 2007 for $1,798. Is this a good price?, they sold me the 75-300mm lens at $99. My first DSLR.
    Photography, Digital Photography
    http://www.leisure808.com

There is also a Max photo branch at AMK HUB basement.

It's kinda saddening to see Orient Photo have more Pentax stuff than all 3 (cathay/alan/ms) combined. I saw the Pentax stuff having a shelf by itself today.

Quote Originally Posted by Vulpix0r View Post
    It's kinda saddening to see Orient Photo have more Pentax stuff than all 3 (cathay/alan/ms) combined. I saw the Pentax stuff having a shelf by itself today.
    isn't this a good news, where there are more pentax stuffs on the shelf... i would love to see if cp/alan/ms can stock up more on pentax stuff and make the pricing more competitive locally. After all, most pentax users will have LBA somehow or rather. So it doesn't matter if they are grey or authorised local.

cheerss..

Quote Originally Posted by Vulpix0r View Post
    I was there today, took a glance, 21, 10-17, 12-24, K10D, K100D super, AF540. I think it's because they display all the stuffs out on the shelves. That's why look like got more stuffs.

Quote Originally Posted by istDeS View Post
    I was there today, took a glance, 21, 10-17, 12-24, K10D, K100D super, AF540. I think it's because they display all the stuffs out on the shelves. That's why look like got more stuffs.
    CP don't even have half of the items they have there, which was why I was impressed.

Distributor can't get enough Pentax items to the stores?
    Stores unwilling to carry or stock up on Pentax equipment?
    All I can say is PATHETIC.

Was bringing an overseas client around shopping... not a single DA* zoom on the shelves...
    What about the K10D GPSE? Not even a sniff or any sighted, much less any local announcement. Who's hoarding the good stuff?

Kudos to OP for having ready and visible stocks. They probably are doing more good for the brand here than most other shops.

Quote Originally Posted by creampuff View Post
    Distributor can't get enough Pentax items to the stores?
    Stores unwilling to carry or stock up on Pentax equipment?
    All I can say is PATHETIC.

Was bringing an overseas client around shopping... not a single DA* zoom on the shelves...
    What about the K10D GPSE? Not even a sniff or any sighted, much less any local announcement. Who's hoarding the good stuff?

Kudos to OP for having ready and visible stocks. They probably are doing more good for the brand here than most other shops.
    You can't blame our local shops for the non-existent DA* stock. Even in America people have huge difficulty obtaining the lenses. The K10D GPSE is a limited edition kinda thing, so you can't really fault them as well.

What I cannot forgive is the lack of most Pentax mount lenses that should be readily available.

The DA* zooms aren't that difficult to obtain in the US. My client already has both of them...
    OK I can overlook the unavailability of the K10 GPSE. However not having ready stocks of some of the FA, DA and DA Limited lenses is a bad joke. And what about common accessories like the very useful eyepiece magnifier, the remote control/cable switch, off camera flash attachments to name a few?
    I got ALL of my accessories outside Singapore.
    Last edited by creampuff; 12th September 2007 at 08:15 AM. Reason: spelling

I believe Shriro is sitting on a pile of K10D GP. For some reason they aren't releasing them for distribution, maybe trying to get a gauge of how much they can sell it for?

Quote Originally Posted by VSonic06 View Post
    I believe Shriro is sitting on a pile of K10D GP. For some reason they aren't releasing them for distribution, maybe trying to get a gauge of how much they can sell it for?
    Don't know why they holding those camera for so long ...

Actually the K10D GP is better built than the K10D, at least I feel so. The buttons and dials on the GP feel tighter. Maybe I just feel better with the GP in hands

Quote Originally Posted by istDeS View Post
    Wow! That's good to know. I'd give them a ring for some lens I need ...

Quote Originally Posted by fengwei View Post

Actually the K10D GP is better built than the K10D, at least I feel so. The buttons and dials on the GP feel tighter. Maybe I just feel better with the GP in hands

My (and a friend's) K10D was purchased February and I notice the dials etc. do feel loose compared to recent production K10D

Depends on the price lor...I might get the K10D 'beng' edition and pass on my 'loose' K10D

BTW how's the stars...

BTW how's the stars...
    Which one? FA*85? FA*200? FA*300, or the new DA*s

Quote Originally Posted by creampuff View Post
    The DA* zooms aren't that difficult to obtain in the US. My client already has both of them...
    OK I can overlook the unavailability of the K10 GPSE. However not having ready stocks of some of the FA, DA and DA Limited lenses is a bad joke. And what about common accessories like the very useful eyepiece magnifier, the remote control/cable switch, off camera flash attachments to name a few?
    I got ALL of my accessories outside Singapore.
    I guess he was one of the lucky ones who managed to snag them up as soon as the DA* were available. Judging from DPReview's forum, it seems that most people have difficulty getting the DA* from popular photography equipment websites.

Which one? FA*85? FA*200? FA*300, or the new DA*s
    The new duo

The new duo
    They've been doing great I guess

I understand also.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast