Thread: Comex road traffic warning!

Default Comex road traffic warning!

Road works is being carried out at the junction of Nicoll Highway, Bras Basah Road and Raffles boulevard (where the Samsung screen is). 2 lanes in the direction of Nicoll Highway to Esplanade Drive is closed. 2 lanes in the direction from Bras Basah Road to Raffles Boulevard is closed. 1 of the 3 right turn lanes in the direction of Nicoll Highway (from Raffles Place) into Raffles Boulevard is closed. This is the traffic condition as of this morning. Take the train and walk from Bugis Junction or travel by car or taxi from Crawford Street to Republic Boulevard to Raffles Avenue.

Default Re: Comex road traffic warning!

Thanks for the info. I think I will park my car some place else.

Thanks for the info.
    I think I will not drive there... just take public transport....

and it is raining. drive/ride safe people!

heard got a huge traffic jam right now. drive carefully

Yup it took me 15min waiting for the carpark barrier to open....best is MRT..

Quote Originally Posted by LePhotographe View Post
    Yup it took me 15min waiting for the carpark barrier to open....best is MRT..

Just came back from there, all carpark entrance is being block only season parking is allow to enter.

A friend of mine just spent 1 hour circling around to find parking but eventually gave up and went back to office.

circled a while - no carpark at suntec nor marina ..... sigh, so parked at esplanade & had a nice stroll to comex.

I got there after 12pm 'cause of the delay on Orchard. Finally, gave up. No parking. Pay big money for car, cannot use.

All the hype about Singapore being such a great and competitive city. Haha! Cannot even accommodate a medium size tradeshow.

Both EXPO and SUNTEC parking jams before a show starts even on a weekday.
    Last edited by r52lanc; 30th August 2007 at 04:34 PM.

I'm not even considering to go! Why go squeeze with the crowd just because you can save a few cents?
    Kind Regards
    My Picture Website

with so many cars and carpark full, surprisingly, inside the hall wasn 't that crowded when i was there after work. i could move freely without knocking into pple.

Manage to pop over with some friends this afternoon and boy there are so many cars in the queue to Suntec … so public transport is definitely the way to go especially during the weekends. Speaking of cars, there is a 4-wheel drive product being showcase in the IT event … hmmm … maybe Mac OS Leopard will be featured in the next car show ... …Having said that they have some nice and friendly promoters but do be warned as the “bosses” have indicated sternly that they need to meet the numbers...so do proceed with caution…unless one is serious about their product…

Aviva Ironman is on on sunday.. many more roads will be close ..