Page 21 of 51 FirstFirst ... 11161920212223263146 ... LastLast

Thread: Tang Shooters II: Upcoming Events...

Default Re: Tang Shooters II: Upcoming Events...

Enough said

Arh!!! You are my strength

Colour of my life

Urban jungle

wooo... cool ... nice images. Would not have done better myselves. Come out shoot togather have some fun manz... at least yo upics have characters. Now, for the model shoot.. i am just a student on virgin voyage.. so long as you dun mind helping out and not shoot (and the grand masters dun kao pei..) yeah come on down manz..

Wow i find your images quite interesting actually.
    Simple images made interesting by the captions

Quote Originally Posted by phoakm View Post
    Won't mind people interested to join the shoot as a bystander learner or observer. It is encouragable. But have to ask the majority who are involved in the shoot here.

Please take note the rules of engagement for model shoot.

Are you the person who is thinking of combining the model shoot with abstract???
    .....IF westwest interested for the shoot. Make it 6 photographer instead of 5 then. That is to be fair and to keep the Model inform too. It's not nice when last min 1 show up and she wasn't aware.
    See My Creation at : Multiply

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshima View Post
    .....IF westwest interested for the shoot. Make it 6 photographer instead of 5 then. That is to be fair and to keep the Model inform too. It's not nice when last min 1 show up and she wasn't aware.
    Westwest1 had said he will watch and learn and not joining the shoot. The shoot still 5 people. Maybe, you guys can organise another shoot for other interested personal.
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

i have finally uploaded my pics at our Tangsshooters multiply thread

http://tangsshooter.multiply.com/

Westwest1 had said he will watch and learn and not joining the shoot. The shoot still 5 people. Maybe, you guys can organise another shoot for other interested personal.
    I did one..but respond was poor. only 3.. anyway I will cut it off. Not going to organise model shoot.

Phoa.. Looking forward ..will you be the winner of Grey Matters? I like B&W too..
    how you get in to this competition?

I did one..but respond was poor. only 3.. anyway I will cut it off. Not going to organise model shoot.
    Failure in the 1st, doesn't mean failure in future. Normally, 4 persons will be good enough to have a good model shoot, especially there are friends willing to share cost together.

I am currently working with some friends to do some "Tuk Kong" shoot. The cost involve is huge.
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

anyway phoakm, what do u look out for in a shoot? i have seen too many shots on CS from the model outings just a close up shot of them and nothing much. Any tips to make a picture that can evoke emotions? or at least what kind of pp if there is?

Failure in the 1st, doesn't mean failure in future. Normally, 4 persons will be good enough to have a good model shoot, especially there are friends willing to share cost together.

I am currently working with some friends to do some "Tuk Kong" shoot. The cost involve is
    huge.
    Because now days Ppl only looking forward for FREE model shoot. what to do.. not everyone willing to pay for model..

Anyway.. Portia is special and I will tolerate just to shoot her, or else.. I wont do it!
    Share? Hahah No such thing in photography world.. maybe Im not the luncky one.
    Last edited by Yoshima; 12th September 2007 at 09:51 PM.

Phoa.. Looking forward ..will you be the winner of Grey Matters? I like B&W too..
    how you get in to this competition?
    Oh for Grey Matters. I did not make it to the first three and merits prize. I am just lucky and happy that the judges chose my photo for the exhibition.

How do I get in? Of course, for the passion in B&W film photography. Nowadays, I did not do much film photography since I pick up DSLR. But, I still keep my first pro camera, EOS 3 and use it occasionally.

Grey Matters offer the opportunity for me to challenge my skill. It is a tough competition, where each topics are allow to have one shot and no retake. With this limitations, triggers me to think carefully before I took the shots. If use DSLR, the pictures can be deleted and retaken. As for the rest, long story. Do come and see our works, the photographers are willing to explain the competition process. Details are in CS, exhibitions and workshops. ...

I will be on shift this Sunday afternoon for the exhibition.
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

Oh for Grey Matters. I did not make it to the first three and merits prize. I am just lucky and happy that the judges chose my photo for the exhibition.

How do I get in? Of course, for the passion in B&W film photography. Nowadays, I did not do much film photography since I pick up DSLR. But, I still keep my first pro camera, EOS 3 and use it occasionally.

Grey Matters offer the opportunity for me to challenge my skill. It is a tough competition, where each topics are allow to have one shot and no retake. With this limitations, triggers me to think carefully before I took the shots. If use DSLR, the pictures can be deleted and retaken. As for the rest, long story. Do come and see our works, the photographers are willing to explain the competition process. Details are in CS, exhibitions and workshops. ...

I will be on shift this Sunday afternoon for the exhibition.
    Wah.. sound Interesting.. I saw your shot in the postcard..
    Hmmm... sunday maybe I can go down take alook the handsome photographer - Phoa.

Agreed.. Winning not the priority. but to have someone to appreciate your Works mean alot to me.

Quote Originally Posted by sprintist View Post
    anyway phoakm, what do u look out for in a shoot? i have seen too many shots on CS from the model outings just a close up shot of them and nothing much. Any tips to make a picture that can evoke emotions? or at least what kind of pp if there is?
    My advice to you as adviced to Falconite Bro, go glance through the protrait books and magazines in bookshops and library. They are the source of the model shoot ideas. I tent to read a lot, that why had been reading 5 magzines each month.

Emotions? Try to make the model act lah. ....Will show you how it is done this Saturday. . Let's hope the weather is good this Saturday. Bad weather is a killer for model shoots.
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

My advice to you as adviced to Falconite Bro, go glance through the protrait books and magazines in bookshops and library. They are the source of the model shoot ideas. I tent to read a lot, that why had been reading 5 magzines each month.

Emotions? Try to make the model act lah. ....Will show you how it is done this Saturday. . Let's hope the weather is good this Saturday. Bad weather is a killer for model shoots.
    yeah been browsing through some internet images too. 5 magz alot...ur subscription fee..

ok i need to learn how to interact with the model too..phoakm lead the way.

Wah.. sound Interesting.. I saw your shot in the postcard..
    Hmmm... sunday maybe I can go down take alook the handsome photographer - Phoa.

Agreed.. Winning not the priority. but to have someone to appreciate your Works mean alot to me.
    Er, are you refering to the baby picture on the post card? Not that one lah, mine was the back alley in the exhibition.
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

Quote Originally Posted by sprintist View Post
    yeah been browsing through some internet images too. 5 magz alot...ur subscription fee..

ok i need to learn how to interact with the model too..phoakm lead the way.
    Ok, do watch out for a Ah Beng turn crazy taking photos. Cheers!
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

Talk about magazines ... i buy 2 x more then you. Love fashion magazine. Saw a V magazine at borders today .. all the model shots was in High key. Wowwhhooo Love it.
    the magazine cost $44 bucks dude. Anything with Fashion never come cheap.
    Next time must shoot for LVMH hahaha then can drive sport car... **Dreaming

Er, are you refering to the baby picture on the post card? Not that one lah, mine was the back alley in the exhibition.

Baby picture not taken by you??? orr... thats confusing...

Ok, do watch out for a Ah Beng turn crazy taking photos. Cheers!
    wah...crazy ok..dont turn violent

yoshima, once u read finish u can pass them to me share share