Page 14 of 51 FirstFirst ... 491213141516192439 ... LastLast
Results 261 to 280 of 1015

Thread: Tang Shooters II: Upcoming Events...

  1. #261
    Member Ambious's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia
    Posts
    1,217

    Default Re: Tang Shooters II: Upcoming Events...

    Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    ..and going at this rate, i think by beginning of next year we will start to have TS overseas outing le..
    International? Wonder whose free to go......Ever invite u guys for the trip but no one interested leh.

    Anyway, I'll be going for shooting end of this month to Malacca, Port Dickson or Muar.

    Will be going for group trip in December, shooting on Genting, KL, Malacca, Bukit Tinggi, etc.

    Also planning for Shanghai or Taiwan trip on beginning of next year. Yeah, Olymic 2008.

    Will post those up when get back.....

    Michael
    Last edited by Ambious; 6th September 2007 at 04:04 PM.

  2. #262
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ClubSNAP Community
    Posts
    3,118

    Default Re: Tang Shooters II: Upcoming Events...

    Quote Originally Posted by Redsun View Post
    Where's slardar?
    Didn't spot him..
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

  3. #263
    Member/Tangshooter falconite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    AMK | Tang Shooters
    Posts
    2,203

    Default Re: Tang Shooters II: Upcoming Events...

    Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    Haaaa... talk about poster babes... this is scary, just think!... where a little imagination can take us. No doubt cool.. but scary!

  4. #264

    Default Re: Tang Shooters II: Upcoming Events...

    Quote Originally Posted by Ambious View Post
    International? Wonder whose free to go......Ever invite u guys for the trip but no one interested leh.

    Anyway, I'll be going for shooting end of this month to Malacca, Port Dickson or Muar.

    Will be going for group trip in December, shooting on Genting, KL, Malacca, Bukit Tinggi, etc.

    Also planning for Shanghai or Taiwan trip on beginning of next year. Yeah, Olymic 2008.

    Will post those up when get back.....

    Michael
    You have to start to shoot with us in spore... You so "tau" always want to shoot oversea and not joining us in spore. that;s why no one go with you la... hahahaa
    See My Creation at : Multiply

  5. #265
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ClubSNAP Community
    Posts
    3,118

    Default Re: Tang Shooters II: Upcoming Events...

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshima View Post
    You have to start to shoot with us in spore... You so "tau" always want to shoot oversea and not joining us in spore. that;s why no one go with you la... hahahaa
    Bro michael is a hardcore shooter too..but he got work commitments on Saturday..

    Michael when teach me play music..haha
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

  6. #266
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    opp. East Coast Park
    Posts
    1,124

    Default Re: Tang Shooters II: Upcoming Events...

    I would love to go on overseas shooting trips.
    Jus came back from a trip to Msia last month and now I'm very ON for travel photography... hehe.
    But for now, I gotta grow my wallet first... very broke atm...
    The best photographer is one who is inspired by the innate nature of his subjects.

  7. #267
    Member/Tangshooter g-khoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Under your Blanket
    Posts
    2,027

    Default Re: Tang Shooters II: Upcoming Events...

    Hello all, long time no see.

    Might be dropping by chinese gardens tmr evening for a shoot and i think the mid-autumn festival lighting os up already.

    So anyone who wanna join me can give me a ring or msg 93624048.

    Happy shooting
    Last edited by g-khoo; 7th September 2007 at 12:49 AM.

  8. #268
    Member Ambious's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia
    Posts
    1,217

    Default Re: Tang Shooters II: Upcoming Events...

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshima View Post
    You have to start to shoot with us in spore... You so "tau" always want to shoot oversea and not joining us in spore. that;s why no one go with you la... hahahaa
    Want to join but my working time is always different from majority mah.

    I work when ppl knock off or finish school. There's nothing i can do.

    I can shoot on weekdays in the morning from dawn to around 3pm, anyone game to shoot during these hours?

    Cat, didn't u notice that I always post either in the morning or late @ nite after u all sleep meh?

    Michael
    Last edited by Ambious; 7th September 2007 at 01:07 AM.

  9. #269
    Member Ambious's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia
    Posts
    1,217

    Default Re: Tang Shooters II: Upcoming Events...

    Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    Bro michael is a hardcore shooter too..but he got work commitments on Saturday..

    Michael when teach me play music..haha
    Anytime when u free or i free. Maybe can drop by @ red dot building cafe on sat noon where i teach to chat lor.

    Michael

  10. #270
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Singapore, western area
    Posts
    5,337

    Default Re: Tang Shooters II: Upcoming Events...

    Quote Originally Posted by Ambious View Post
    Want to join but my working time is always different from majority mah.

    I work when ppl knock off or finish school. There's nothing i can do.

    I can shoot on weekdays in the morning from dawn to around 3pm, anyone game to shoot during these hours?

    Cat, didn't u notice that I always post either in the morning or late @ nite after u all sleep meh?

    Michael
    wow morning wad time? maybe we can cover sunrise? get the rest to wake up together

  11. #271
    Member/Tangshooter falconite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    AMK | Tang Shooters
    Posts
    2,203

    Default Re: Tang Shooters II: Upcoming Events...

    Quote Originally Posted by sprintist View Post
    wow morning wad time? maybe we can cover sunrise? get the rest to wake up together
    Careful.. i usually smashed my alarm clock.. haaaaa.

  12. #272
    Senior Member phoakm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    7,385

    Default Re: Tang Shooters II: Upcoming Events...

    Quote Originally Posted by falconite View Post
    Careful.. i usually smashed my alarm clock.. haaaaa.
    Bro, see you tonight, if you can make it.
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

  13. #273
    Member/Tangshooter falconite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    AMK | Tang Shooters
    Posts
    2,203

    Default Re: Tang Shooters II: Upcoming Events...

    Bro.. I am a little tight for tonight Grey Matters. Likely to be there on Sunday noon (see u). Haaa...

  14. #274
    Senior Member phoakm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    7,385

    Default Re: Tang Shooters II: Upcoming Events...

    Quote Originally Posted by falconite View Post
    Bro.. I am a little tight for tonight Grey Matters. Likely to be there on Sunday noon (see u). Haaa...
    Okie.
    Bring your tripod along, we can take sunset at Bras Basah.
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

  15. #275

    Default Re: Tang Shooters II: Upcoming Events...

    Quote Originally Posted by phoakm View Post
    Okie.
    Bring your tripod along, we can take sunset at Bras Basah.
    look like lots of things happening this week
    See My Creation at : Multiply

  16. #276

    Default Re: Tang Shooters II: Upcoming Events...

    Quote Originally Posted by Redsun View Post
    Where's slardar?
    Is he having his exams soon also?

  17. #277

    Default Re: Tang Shooters II: Upcoming Events...

    Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    Upcoming outing...

    Theme: Arab Street Walk About
    Location: Arab Street
    Date: 9th September 2007 (Sunday)
    Time: 2PM
    Meetup Point: Parco Bugis Junction (Entrance near MacDonalds)
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    1. blazer_workz
    2. Redsun
    3. foxcorn
    4. sims0002
    5.
    6.
    7.
    8.

    *** Add your nick to join ***

  18. #278
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    opp. East Coast Park
    Posts
    1,124

    Default Re: Tang Shooters II: Upcoming Events...

    Quote Originally Posted by Ambious View Post
    Anytime when u free or i free. Maybe can drop by @ red dot building cafe on sat noon where i teach to chat lor.

    Michael
    What instrument do u teach? I'm interested in learning drums...
    The best photographer is one who is inspired by the innate nature of his subjects.

  19. #279

    Default Re: Tang Shooters II: Upcoming Events...

    Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    The Fashion show seems tempting..will go down if free on Saturday afternoon.
    Thnks for the info..
    anyone going? 1030 seems too early...fashion show start at 2pm only, i will try go there around 1pm
    let's flickr | TangShooters

  20. #280
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ClubSNAP Community
    Posts
    3,118

    Default Re: Tang Shooters II: Upcoming Events...

    Quote Originally Posted by foxcorn View Post
    anyone going? 1030 seems too early...fashion show start at 2pm only, i will try go there around 1pm
    i will be there around that time too..will catch the fashion show first, then will walk around to shoot the activities there..
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

Page 14 of 51 FirstFirst ... 491213141516192439 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •