Page 10 of 51 FirstFirst ... 589101112152035 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 200 of 1015

Thread: Tang Shooters II: Upcoming Events...

  1. #181

    Default Re: Tang Shooters II: Upcoming Events...

    After september 13th the place will be busy with bazaar. The start of the Fasting month. More to shoot on cultures show.
    Think of concepts and work towards it.

  2. #182
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Singapore, western area
    Posts
    5,337

    Default Re: Tang Shooters II: Upcoming Events...

    Quote Originally Posted by airforce1 View Post
    After september 13th the place will be busy with bazaar. The start of the Fasting month. More to shoot on cultures show.
    cool! any idea what is at the bazaar? mostly food/clothes or?

  3. #183

    Default Re: Tang Shooters II: Upcoming Events...

    Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    Upcoming outing...

    Theme: Arab Street Walk About
    Location: Arab Street
    Date: 9th September 2007 (Sunday)
    Time: 2PM
    Meetup Point: Parco Bugis Junction (Entrance near MacDonalds)
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    1. blazer_workz
    2.
    3.
    4.
    5.
    6.
    7.
    8.


    Some photos for reference:


    Istana Kampong Glam (Photo Source:http://glasssteelandstone.com)


    Arab Street (Photo Source:http://www.virtualtourist.com)


    Sultan Mosque (Photo Source:http://www.virtualtourist.com)

    Add your nick to join!

    Hey, Arab streest was suggested for the Walkabout for 28 Sept, How can you do it before hand??? We have not cover the location for Walkbout yet... Gee.. never check multiply isit??

    Btw, I did Arab street last year with my Canon P&S, its very nice already.
    http://cattitude.multiply.com/photos.../Masjid_Sultan
    See My Creation at : Multiply

  4. #184
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ClubSNAP Community
    Posts
    3,118

    Default Re: Tang Shooters II: Upcoming Events...

    Quote Originally Posted by falconite View Post
    Hello... Multiply says that Arab Street is going on 28th Sept as well. Is this a warm up or a change of timing. Let me know please... Hmm.. Sunday shoot for achange.. sounds exciting!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshima View Post
    Hey, Arab streest was suggested for the Walkabout for 28 Sept, How can you do it before hand??? We have not cover the location for Walkbout yet... Gee.. never check multiply isit??

    Btw, I did Arab street last year with my Canon P&S, its very nice already.
    http://cattitude.multiply.com/photos.../Masjid_Sultan

    Oops..paiseh..i tot tat one oni bugis area?
    Maybe i will change location..will contact readsun and foxcorn..
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

  5. #185
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ClubSNAP Community
    Posts
    3,118

    Default Re: Tang Shooters II: Upcoming Events...

    *** Temporary Suspended ***

    Upcoming outing...

    Theme: Arab Street Walk About
    Location: Arab Street
    Date: 9th September 2007 (Sunday)
    Time: 2PM
    Meetup Point: Parco Bugis Junction (Entrance near MacDonalds)
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    1. blazer_workz
    2. Redsun
    3. foxcorn
    4.
    5.
    6.
    7.
    8.

    *** Temporary Suspended ***
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

  6. #186

    Default Re: Tang Shooters II: Upcoming Events...

    Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    *** Temporary Suspended ***

    Upcoming outing...

    Theme: Arab Street Walk About
    Location: Arab Street
    Date: 9th September 2007 (Sunday)
    Time: 2PM
    Meetup Point: Parco Bugis Junction (Entrance near MacDonalds)
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    1. blazer_workz
    2. Redsun
    3. foxcorn
    4.
    5.
    6.
    7.
    8.

    *** Temporary Suspended ***
    AIya...since you guys so excited about it...go ahead bah.....we choose another place when date near to 28 Sept.
    Last edited by Yoshima; 4th September 2007 at 12:41 AM.
    See My Creation at : Multiply

  7. #187
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ClubSNAP Community
    Posts
    3,118

    Default Re: Tang Shooters II: Upcoming Events...

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshima View Post
    AIya...since you guys so excited about it...go ahead bah.....we choose another place when date near to 28 Sept.
    can go 2 times....then i can have before and during fasting month pics..
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

  8. #188
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ClubSNAP Community
    Posts
    3,118

    Default Re: Tang Shooters II: Upcoming Events...

    Upcoming outing...

    Theme: Arab Street Walk About
    Location: Arab Street
    Date: 9th September 2007 (Sunday)
    Time: 2PM
    Meetup Point: Parco Bugis Junction (Entrance near MacDonalds)
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    1. blazer_workz
    2. Redsun
    3. foxcorn
    4.
    5.
    6.
    7.
    8.

    *** Add your nick to join ***
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

  9. #189
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Singapore, western area
    Posts
    5,337

    Default Re: Tang Shooters II: Upcoming Events...

    happy shooting guys! i will be mugging for tests..bleah

  10. #190
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ClubSNAP Community
    Posts
    3,118

    Default Re: Tang Shooters II: Upcoming Events...

    Quote Originally Posted by sprintist View Post
    happy shooting guys! i will be mugging for tests..bleah
    Good luck for your test.
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

  11. #191
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Singapore, western area
    Posts
    5,337

    Default Re: Tang Shooters II: Upcoming Events...

    Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    Good luck for your test.
    haha thanks!!

  12. #192

    Default Re: Tang Shooters II: Upcoming Events...

    Quote Originally Posted by sprintist View Post
    haha thanks!!
    Good luck for your exam. but remember dont fill in Shutter speed and F stop in your paper.
    See My Creation at : Multiply

  13. #193
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Singapore, western area
    Posts
    5,337

    Default Re: Tang Shooters II: Upcoming Events...

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshima View Post
    Good luck for your exam. but remember dont fill in Shutter speed and F stop in your paper.
    lol...i fill in camera sales..

  14. #194
    Member/Tangshooter Redsun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    7,931

    Default Re: Tang Shooters II: Upcoming Events...

    Dun fill in your dreamtimes picture ID....

  15. #195

    Default Re: Tang Shooters II: Upcoming Events...

    Guys, I might be busy with my new job.
    Will less active for the next few week... please do not stop without me yah..
    keep the ball rolling!!! Any special outing or plan, if I do not come in drop any note. Please do sms me k.

    Keep the Tangs shooter HOT HOT HOT!!!
    See My Creation at : Multiply

  16. #196

    Default Re: Tang Shooters II: Upcoming Events...

    Quote Originally Posted by Redsun View Post
    Dun fill in your dreamtimes picture ID....
    HAHAHA

    Dont fill in : -
    Clubsnap user ID and passwords...
    Lens wish list...
    See My Creation at : Multiply

  17. #197

    Default Re: Tang Shooters II: Upcoming Events...

    for this Sunday 9/9 outing, i read from event column there will be Hari Raya Celebrations at Kampong Glam...sound interesting
    let's flickr | TangShooters

  18. #198
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Singapore, western area
    Posts
    5,337

    Default Re: Tang Shooters II: Upcoming Events...

    Quote Originally Posted by Redsun View Post
    Dun fill in your dreamtimes picture ID....
    LOL! reference code...may all the examiners sign up under me...ronald u nv upload pic le ah

  19. #199
    Member/Tangshooter Redsun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    7,931

    Default Re: Tang Shooters II: Upcoming Events...

    Quote Originally Posted by sprintist View Post
    LOL! reference code...may all the examiners sign up under me...ronald u nv upload pic le ah
    lol juz uploaded two!

  20. #200
    Member/Tangshooter Redsun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    7,931

    Default Re: Tang Shooters II: Upcoming Events...

    Quote Originally Posted by foxcorn View Post
    for this Sunday 9/9 outing, i read from event column there will be Hari Raya Celebrations at Kampong Glam...sound interesting
    Wow sounds interesting.We can go take a look

Page 10 of 51 FirstFirst ... 589101112152035 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •