Thread: Developing Digital Photos

Question Developing Digital Photos

I believe this is a FAQ...

I would like to know where to develop digital pictures at a better price in North/Central area?

Also what abt the rest of singapore.. thinking of coming up with a common list for people to see if they have such questions next time.. so help appreciated

Last time i developed at Bishan J8, it didn't have handling charge.. and 35c per 4R
    2nd time i went it was 5 bucks handling charge, 35c still.. then 5R 1.50 and 8R 4.80

MS Colour in AMK is $3 handling, 40c 4R, 1.5 5R and 3bucks 8R.. cheapest so far

anymore better places?

what abt the east/west/central location

thanks

I suggest you search through consumer corner, this has been discuss many times...

and the prices you printed are definitely not the cheapest.

There is already a sticky thread on this:
    http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthrea...threadid=17775

thanks for the sticky link

hmm after viewing through the 5 pages there... it seems that the best mentioned is E-Colour.. whereby its 30c for 100 or more 4R,
    i think the MS Colour one also abt there liao

Thanks

swakoo do a search there are much more in consumer corner.

Default Re: Developing Digital Photos

Originally posted by Swakoo
    I believe this is a FAQ...

I would like to know where to develop digital pictures at a better price in North/Central area?

Also what abt the rest of singapore.. thinking of coming up with a common list for people to see if they have such questions next time.. so help appreciated

Last time i developed at Bishan J8, it didn't have handling charge.. and 35c per 4R
    2nd time i went it was 5 bucks handling charge, 35c still.. then 5R 1.50 and 8R 4.80

MS Colour in AMK is $3 handling, 40c 4R, 1.5 5R and 3bucks 8R.. cheapest so far

anymore better places?

what abt the east/west/central location

thanks
    Ha, I got a lab at Upper cross st Blk531 #01-06. THe lab name is KT digital imaging. We use to print digital print for advertising firm and agencies in this area. We give special rate for Clubsnap members at $0.30 per piece 4R size with no handling charges.
    Hope u see u & have a nice day.....

Default Re: Re: Developing Digital Photos

Originally posted by Tan SK
    Ha, I got a lab at Upper cross st Blk531 #01-06. THe lab name is KT digital imaging. We use to print digital print for advertising firm and agencies in this area. We give special rate for Clubsnap members at $0.30 per piece 4R size with no handling charges.
    Hope u see u & have a nice day.....
    Hi, what machine do you print on?

which will produce a better image? printing from lab or from high end printer with pro photo papers?

Deregistered

Originally posted by Goldmember
    which will produce a better image? printing from lab or from high end printer with pro photo papers?
    I've used both. Personally I prefer to send mine to a good lab. The so-called "pro photo" papers that I've used so far fade and discolor, whatever HP/Epson/Canon inkjets so far. Call me somewhat biased against them.

As for "better" images, I believe you will find the best images printed on a Fuji Frontier. Go to FDI labs lor. That's what I do.

SK..... is that really u?

Default Re: Re: Re: Developing Digital Photos

Originally posted by Zerstorer
    Hi, what machine do you print on?
    Fuji Frontier 350 printed on supreme paper. 100% Fuji product.
    Can print for you on the spot if time permit.

Thanks.

Originally posted by Azure
    I've used both. Personally I prefer to send mine to a good lab. The so-called "pro photo" papers that I've used so far fade and discolor, whatever HP/Epson/Canon inkjets so far. Call me somewhat biased against them.

As for "better" images, I believe you will find the best images printed on a Fuji Frontier. Go to FDI labs lor. That's what I do.

SK..... is that really u?
    I dont use "pro photo" papers. The quality cant match with photographic paper especially photos printed on Fuji Frontier machine.

U can try at KTDI. They give super quality print and of cos reasonable price.

Deregistered

Originally posted by Tan SK
    I dont use "pro photo" papers. The quality cant match with photographic paper especially photos printed on Fuji Frontier machine.

U can try at KTDI. They give super quality print and of cos reasonable price.
    Yes, I know that cause I showed you what I did last year, remember? Anyway I threw away that horrible print on the HP paper already.

BTW I bo eng to collect my prints. Leave them at shop for a while ok?

Desmond Chua
    Guests

Originally posted by Azure

BTW I bo eng to collect my prints. Leave them at shop for a while ok?
    yeah right.

Anyway Frontier is indeed very good. But you have to take note that Fuji lab must be FDI lab not ordinary FIP, cuz FDI then have Frontier for digital printing.

Deregistered

Originally posted by Desmond Chua
    yeah right.

Anyway Frontier is indeed very good. But you have to take note that Fuji lab must be FDI lab not ordinary FIP, cuz FDI then have Frontier for digital printing.
    True.