Page 8 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3678910131833 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 160 of 999

Thread: Sentosa Thread LX (60) - furball 59:984 "Congrads to NW and wifey on second baby"

  1. #141

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread LX (60) - furball 59:984 "Congrads to NW and wifey on second baby"

    Quote Originally Posted by furball View Post
    I got one pair of weird **** customers too.

    FB : We run out of the bag, I replace it with a battery. Promoter give you one too, so you got two free battery.
    **** : But I don't want the free battery, give me a better deal.
    FB : This is the best I can give you.
    **** : I want something the same value as the bag.
    FB : The battery is about the same value. This is the best I can do.
    **** : Can I have 2 nikon photo frames instead ?
    FB :
    LoL... in that case, juz giv loh.
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

  2. #142
    Moderator nightwolf75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    really MORE diaper changes
    Posts
    17,845
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread LX (60) - furball 59:984 "Congrads to NW and wifey on second baby"

    Quote Originally Posted by furball View Post
    I got one pair of weird **** customers too.

    FB : We run out of the bag, I replace it with a battery. Promoter give you one too, so you got two free battery.
    **** : But I don't want the free battery, give me a better deal.
    FB : This is the best I can give you.
    **** : I want something the same value as the bag.
    FB : The battery is about the same value. This is the best I can do.
    **** : Can I have 2 nikon photo frames instead ?
    FB :
    reminds me of the story where the man threw away the diamond ring because he like the box dat the ring came in...
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

  3. #143

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread LX (60) - furball 59:984 "Congrads to NW and wifey on second baby"

    Quote Originally Posted by wazzup5 View Post
    End up they is still buy from MOR-DER LoL~~~
    must be mor-der's charm loh.
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

  4. #144
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Stalking me ???
    Posts
    139

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread LX (60) - furball 59:984 "Congrads to NW and wifey on second baby"

    I asked Li****D can give or not, he also laugh

  5. #145

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread LX (60) - furball 59:984 "Congrads to NW and wifey on second baby"

    Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75 View Post
    reminds me of the story where the man threw away the diamond ring because he like the box dat the ring came in...
    And you have WEIRD people asking to see the umbrella (FREE GIFT) before they purchase the camera set... And best...









    The promoters actually go to the counter and ask for sample... Just imagine LICH**d's face when he gets this kind of request(s) from the promoters... lOl

  6. #146

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread LX (60) - furball 59:984 "Congrads to NW and wifey on second baby"

    Quote Originally Posted by CYRN View Post
    must be mor-der's charm loh.
    According to LICH**d, some people must be treated harshly, then they will make the purchase. They like to be served like that lOl~

    You folks should join us for the daily uber late suppers/dinner after the day(s) ended. LoL~

  7. #147
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Yishun
    Posts
    439

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread LX (60) - furball 59:984 "Congrads to NW and wifey on second baby"

    Quote Originally Posted by CYRN View Post
    must be mor-der's charm loh.
    My charm is use on pretty gals... not **** hor...

  8. #148

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread LX (60) - furball 59:984 "Congrads to NW and wifey on second baby"

    Quote Originally Posted by yklim View Post
    My charm is use on pretty gals... not **** hor...
    Yeah loh... KNS! All of u - acidbyte/TMC all serve pretty girls. I only encounter a few

  9. #149
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Yishun
    Posts
    439

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread LX (60) - furball 59:984 "Congrads to NW and wifey on second baby"

    Quote Originally Posted by wazzup5 View Post
    Yeah loh... KNS! All of u - acidbyte/TMC all serve pretty girls. I only encounter a few
    hmm... got meh... only one or two lah..

  10. #150
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Beyond Space-Time Continuum
    Posts
    6,324

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread LX (60) - furball 59:984 "Congrads to NW and wifey on second baby"

    Quote Originally Posted by wazzup5 View Post
    Yeah loh... KNS! All of u - acidbyte/TMC all serve pretty girls. I only encounter a few
    got meh? how come I cant remember even one?

  11. #151

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread LX (60) - furball 59:984 "Congrads to NW and wifey on second baby"

    Quote Originally Posted by yklim View Post
    hmm... got meh... only one or two lah..
    LoL~ better than nothing LOL~

  12. #152

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread LX (60) - furball 59:984 "Congrads to NW and wifey on second baby"

    Quote Originally Posted by TMC View Post
    got meh? how come I cant remember even one?
    Are the *ahem* downloaded from the xD card?

  13. #153

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread LX (60) - furball 59:984 "Congrads to NW and wifey on second baby"

    Quote Originally Posted by yklim View Post
    My charm is use on pretty gals... not **** hor...
    mabbe they got caught in your line of fire.
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

  14. #154
    Senior Member acidbyte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    4 me 2 know & 4 u 2 find out.
    Posts
    890

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread LX (60) - furball 59:984 "Congrads to NW and wifey on second baby"

    HER : You D80 package ($23xx) very expensive, do you have a cheaper package?

    ME : Yes, we have the $18xx)

    HER : Okie, do you have a 70-300 VR?

    ME : Yes, just top up another $8xx

    (take out handphone and calculate)

    HER : Okie, so it's $18xx plus $8xx and the total is.....$27xx, so can i have the Crumpler Bag and Manfrotto tripod thrown in since i am already paying more than your $23xx D80 package.

    ME : ???

    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    ...15 mins later

    HER : ok, we'll just take the $18xx for the D80 kit and the $8xx for your 70-300 VR, can anymore free gifts since my total value is still more than your D80 package.

    ME : !!!

    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    ...in the end still buy.

    Total time spent, almost close to an hour.
    Last edited by acidbyte; 3rd September 2007 at 09:57 PM.
    mOi bLoG - "i bLoG, dO yOu?"

  15. #155

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread LX (60) - furball 59:984 "Congrads to NW and wifey on second baby"

    Quote Originally Posted by wazzup5 View Post
    Are the *ahem* downloaded from the xD card?


    downloaded somemore.
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

  16. #156
    Senior Member acidbyte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    4 me 2 know & 4 u 2 find out.
    Posts
    890

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread LX (60) - furball 59:984 "Congrads to NW and wifey on second baby"

    Quote Originally Posted by wazzup5 View Post
    Yeah loh... KNS! All of u - acidbyte/TMC all serve pretty girls. I only encounter a few
    Got meh? i more like doing damage control on all the days.
    mOi bLoG - "i bLoG, dO yOu?"

  17. #157
    Senior Member acidbyte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    4 me 2 know & 4 u 2 find out.
    Posts
    890

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread LX (60) - furball 59:984 "Congrads to NW and wifey on second baby"

    Quote Originally Posted by wazzup5 View Post
    Are the *ahem* downloaded from the xD card?
    Soooo wats in it?
    mOi bLoG - "i bLoG, dO yOu?"

  18. #158
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Beyond Space-Time Continuum
    Posts
    6,324

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread LX (60) - furball 59:984 "Congrads to NW and wifey on second baby"

    Quote Originally Posted by wazzup5 View Post
    Are the *ahem* downloaded from the xD card?
    now must find XD card reader. now where did my old one go to?

  19. #159

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread LX (60) - furball 59:984 "Congrads to NW and wifey on second baby"

    Quote Originally Posted by acidbyte View Post
    Soooo wats in it?
    self portraits.
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

  20. #160

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread LX (60) - furball 59:984 "Congrads to NW and wifey on second baby"

    Quote Originally Posted by acidbyte View Post
    HER : You D80 package ($23xx) very expensive, do you have a cheaper package?

    ME : Yes, we have the $18xx)

    HER : Okie, do you have a 70-300 VR?

    ME : Yes, just top up another $8xx

    (take out handphone and calculate)

    HER : Okie, so it's $18xx plus $8xx and the total is.....$27xx, so can i have the Crumpler Bag and Manfrotto tripod thrown in since i am already paying more than your $23xx D80 package.

    ME : ???

    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    ...15 mins later

    HER : ok, we'll just take the $18xx for the D80 kit and the $8xx for your 70-300 VR, can anymore free gifts since my total value is still more than your D80 package.

    ME : !!!

    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    ...in the end still buy.

    Total time spent, almost close to an hour.
    Normally, I will say, "this is very good price. You can go outside try see if you get this kind of package."

Page 8 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3678910131833 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •