Page 7 of 50 FirstFirst ... 256789121732 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 140 of 999

Thread: Sentosa Thread LX (60) - furball 59:984 "Congrads to NW and wifey on second baby"

  1. #121

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread LX (60) - furball 59:984 "Congrads to NW and wifey on second baby"

    Quote Originally Posted by CYRN View Post
    more importantly... gal or guy.
    Guy and girl, it's a couple. They want me to teach them photography... I Heng got free workshop, I is push them to Knowledge Bowl LOL~

  2. #122

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread LX (60) - furball 59:984 "Congrads to NW and wifey on second baby"

    Quote Originally Posted by wazzup5 View Post
    Guy and girl, it's a couple. They want me to teach them photography... I Heng got free workshop, I is push them to Knowledge Bowl LOL~

    why not push them to CS... then infect them wif BBB virus.
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

  3. #123

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread LX (60) - furball 59:984 "Congrads to NW and wifey on second baby"

    Quote Originally Posted by CYRN View Post
    why not push them to CS... then infect them wif BBB virus.
    LoL~ No need... they already infected with my BBB virus and got a set of DSLR from me liao. LOL~ After the sale, I've done all I can liao, I'm not a teacher. LOL~ I only push him to NUF. Pity ran out of D40X sets, else yesterday I would have had hit at least 40 sets of sales instead of 25

  4. #124
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Beyond Space-Time Continuum
    Posts
    6,324

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread LX (60) - furball 59:984 "Congrads to NW and wifey on second baby"

    From them:

    What is this umbrella that you are giving out? Can it be used for studio flash?

  5. #125

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread LX (60) - furball 59:984 "Congrads to NW and wifey on second baby"

    Quote Originally Posted by TMC View Post
    From them:

    What is this umbrella that you are giving out? Can it be used for studio flash?
    Of course can.
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

  6. #126

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread LX (60) - furball 59:984 "Congrads to NW and wifey on second baby"

    Quote Originally Posted by wazzup5 View Post
    LoL~ No need... they already infected with my BBB virus and got a set of DSLR from me liao. LOL~ After the sale, I've done all I can liao, I'm not a teacher. LOL~ I only push him to NUF. Pity ran out of D40X sets, else yesterday I would have had hit at least 40 sets of sales instead of 25
    Dun TK take pre-orders? I'm sure Nikon Sg is able to supply them with sufficient stocks.
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

  7. #127
    Senior Member acidbyte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    4 me 2 know & 4 u 2 find out.
    Posts
    890

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread LX (60) - furball 59:984 "Congrads to NW and wifey on second baby"

    I have one,

    I got CF cards from my old D70, can fit into your D40,D40x and D80 into the SD slot?

    And the most common question :

    WHY YOUR D40,D40X and D80 CANNOT TAKE VIDEO?
    mOi bLoG - "i bLoG, dO yOu?"

  8. #128

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread LX (60) - furball 59:984 "Congrads to NW and wifey on second baby"

    Quote Originally Posted by TMC View Post
    From them:

    What is this umbrella that you are giving out? Can it be used for studio flash?
    One very cute girl asked me "This umbrella is used to cover the viewfinder?" (machiam cocktail deco)



    Quote Originally Posted by CYRN View Post
    Dun TK take pre-orders? I'm sure Nikon Sg is able to supply them with sufficient stocks.
    Don't know when the stocks will come in, we cleared out the entire Nikon warehouse of D40X. We ordered 200 sets additional, only 90 sets were available and we sweeped it liao.


    Quote Originally Posted by acidbyte View Post
    I have one,

    I got CF cards from my old D70, can fit into your D40,D40x and D80 into the SD slot?

    And the most common question :

    WHY YOUR D40,D40X and D80 CANNOT TAKE VIDEO?
    And also...

    "OH! You mean your LCD cannot be used to take pictures one huh???"

  9. #129
    Moderator nightwolf75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    really MORE diaper changes
    Posts
    17,839
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread LX (60) - furball 59:984 "Congrads to NW and wifey on second baby"

    Quote Originally Posted by wazzup5 View Post
    And also...

    "OH! You mean your LCD cannot be used to take pictures one huh???"
    dat is when i point them across the isle and tell them to walk over to olympus.
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

  10. #130

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread LX (60) - furball 59:984 "Congrads to NW and wifey on second baby"

    Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75 View Post
    dat is when i point them across the isle and tell them to walk over to olympus.
    I don't even bother explaining to them anymore...

    Had one ****: came over to the sales little girl beside me.

    ****: I need a camera, a professional camera.

    She: The D80 is a good buy, semi pro.

    ****: I want to take video, how to use?

    She: Cannot take video one. This is a semi-pro camera.

    ****: I want a professional camera to take video.

    She: *fed up* Then sir, please go over to olympus. They have what you want.

    ****: *goes over*



    Wait till you hear how KL MOR-DER is towards 3 ABNNs lOl... ask him.




    Most irritating 3 questions asked during the show (as if they will buy):

    1) Do you have the D3 and D300 on display?

    2) Is the D3 and D300 in Singapore?

    3) Do you know when the D3 and D300 will arrive in Singapore?
    Last edited by wazzup5; 3rd September 2007 at 09:29 PM.

  11. #131
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Jurong Lake District - West
    Posts
    897

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread LX (60) - furball 59:984 "Congrads to NW and wifey on second baby"

    Quote Originally Posted by wazzup5 View Post
    290 sets of D40 sold. That's about 600 new DSLR users in the market total... wheeeeeeeeeee...

    One of them even tried to get my MSN/handphone number...
    haaa u neber give.....

  12. #132

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread LX (60) - furball 59:984 "Congrads to NW and wifey on second baby"

    Quote Originally Posted by wazzup5 View Post

    Wait till you hear how KL MOR-DER is towards 3 ABNNs lOl... ask him.
    giv "preview" lah.
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

  13. #133
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Jurong Lake District - West
    Posts
    897

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread LX (60) - furball 59:984 "Congrads to NW and wifey on second baby"

    Quote Originally Posted by wazzup5 View Post
    I don't even bother explaining to them anymore...

    Had one ****: came over to the sales little girl beside me.

    ****: I need a camera, a professional camera.

    She: The D80 is a good buy, semi pro.

    ****: I want to take video, how to use?

    She: Cannot take video one. This is a semi-pro camera.

    ****: I want a professional camera to take video.

    She: *fed up* Then sir, please go over to olympus. They have what you want.

    ****: *goes over*



    Wait till you hear how KL MOR-DER is towards 3 ABNNs lOl... ask him.



    thot u quite patient with the ****: .......u made the sale what....
    Last edited by ernest_ted; 3rd September 2007 at 09:30 PM.

  14. #134

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread LX (60) - furball 59:984 "Congrads to NW and wifey on second baby"

    Quote Originally Posted by ernest_ted View Post
    haaa u neber give.....
    Siao bo... lOl~ I not qualified... sorrie.. I no ARPS or FRPS neither am I nikon spokesperson. Let the qualified ones teach. I only know how to wa~~~~nk ! LoL~




    Quote Originally Posted by CYRN View Post
    giv "preview" lah.
    ABNNs: Price not good (I think)

    MOR-DER: I never ask you to buy, you can don't buy.

    ABNNs: Give me a better price

    MOR-DER: You can don't buy, I never ask you to buy.

    ABNNs end up buying. LOL~ Uber cute.




    Quote Originally Posted by ernest_ted View Post
    thot u quite patient with the ****.......u made the sale what....
    Oh... when they come near, I serve them with open-ended answers. I don't bother serving. Those that want to buy, will buy straightaway, they will not ask this ask that... etc. And 90% of the time they will not buy. So I never serve any ABNNs... lol~

    Eg:

    ****: This is what camera?

    Me: D**

    ****: How much is this?

    Me: $xxxx.

    ****: How to use?

    Me: Got free workshop.



    This is how I serve. I don't bother giving in any service LoL~ only mor-der so patient.
    Last edited by wazzup5; 3rd September 2007 at 09:33 PM.

  15. #135
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Yishun
    Posts
    436

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread LX (60) - furball 59:984 "Congrads to NW and wifey on second baby"

    haha, i where got KL wor..

    me very good one..

    ****: I dun want the $50 digi-cabi voc, can give cash rebate

    me: cannot, nothing i can do with it, it's just a paper

    ****: So you are forcing us to buy the digi-cabi....

    me: No, we are not forcing you. "You have a choice to BUY or Not to BUY"

    ****: whispering to another ****, this is terrible... lolz'

    wa lau... very lor so... i am very kind to entertain them already
    Last edited by yklim; 3rd September 2007 at 09:33 PM.

  16. #136

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread LX (60) - furball 59:984 "Congrads to NW and wifey on second baby"

    Quote Originally Posted by yklim View Post
    haha, i where got KL wor..

    me very good one..

    ****: I dun want the $50 digi-cabi voc, can give cash rebate

    me: cannot, nothing i can do with it, it's just a paper

    ****: So you are forcing us to buy the digi-cabi....

    me: No, we are not forcing you. "You have a choice to BUY or Not to BUY"

    ****: whispering to another ****, this is terrible... lolz'

    wa lau... very lor so... i am very kind to entertain them already

    At the rate the cams are going, you can tell them price is the same with or without the digi-cab.
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

  17. #137
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Stalking me ???
    Posts
    139

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread LX (60) - furball 59:984 "Congrads to NW and wifey on second baby"

    I got one pair of weird **** customers too.

    FB : We run out of the bag, I replace it with a battery. Promoter give you one too, so you got two free battery.
    **** : But I don't want the free battery, give me a better deal.
    FB : This is the best I can give you.
    **** : I want something the same value as the bag.
    FB : The battery is about the same value. This is the best I can do.
    **** : Can I have 2 nikon photo frames instead ?
    FB :

  18. #138

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread LX (60) - furball 59:984 "Congrads to NW and wifey on second baby"

    Quote Originally Posted by CYRN View Post
    At the rate the cams are going, you can tell them price is the same with or without the digi-cab.
    End up they is still buy from MOR-DER LoL~~~

  19. #139
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Yishun
    Posts
    436

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread LX (60) - furball 59:984 "Congrads to NW and wifey on second baby"

    Quote Originally Posted by CYRN View Post
    At the rate the cams are going, you can tell them price is the same with or without the digi-cab.
    that's y i am very good already, to waste my time n effort to talk to them...

  20. #140

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread LX (60) - furball 59:984 "Congrads to NW and wifey on second baby"

    Quote Originally Posted by furball View Post
    I got one pair of weird **** customers too.

    FB : We run out of the bag, I replace it with a battery. Promoter give you one too, so you got two free battery.
    **** : But I don't want the free battery, give me a better deal.
    FB : This is the best I can give you.
    **** : I want something the same value as the bag.
    FB : The battery is about the same value. This is the best I can do.
    **** : Can I have 2 nikon photo frames instead ?
    FB :
    Uber kinky! lOl~

    I love it also when people go past the booth ask me "Do you have a paper bag or plastic bag for me to keep these pamphlets? (points to their cha-pa-lang pamphlets - not from Nikon)".



    Got one couple very nice, thursday approached me talk to me about DSLR... then on Sunday came back after their church, waited 20mins for me then I close their deal. Got good and bad la. I just like to put those smart-aleck newbies down with their "I-know-more-than-thou" attitude/ego. Watching their ego getting punctured and speechless is pretty fun... lOl~

Page 7 of 50 FirstFirst ... 256789121732 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •