Page 35 of 50 FirstFirst ... 10253033343536374045 ... LastLast

Thread: Sentosa Thread LX (60) - furball 59:984 "Congrads to NW and wifey on second baby"

Default Re: Sentosa Thread LX (60) - furball 59:984 "Congrads to NW and wifey on second baby"

heading out to pay some bills, then prob to SLS to CCLL.

Default Re: Sentosa Thread LX (60) - furball 59:984 "Congrads to NW and wifey on second baby"

Leaving office now.
    mOi bLoG - "i bLoG, dO yOu?"

At home rotting now...

Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75 View Post
    too costly. on yahoo its ard $300. but not looking for it liao. mebbe looking for a cheap violin as prop.

which reminds me.... bought ur new camera?
    prob heading down to NSC 1st........

check this out http://bebbblog.squarespace.com/

Gray Fong's wedding....some cool pics

Quote Originally Posted by ernest_ted View Post
    prob heading down to NSC 1st........

check this out http://bebbblog.squarespace.com/

Gray Fong's wedding....some cool pics
    Where you need to go is not NSC but T.K.

His wedding got use his products to cover or not?

Blog Entries

phew... finally got my new router working.

any STGers wants a slightly intermittent belkin G wireless router for cheap to play with? lemme know via PM b4 i dump it on the garang guni man yah?
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

Post Re: Sentosa Thread LX (60) - furball 59:984 "Congrads to NW and wifey on second baby"

phew... finally got my new router working.

any STGers wants a slightly intermittent belkin G wireless router for cheap to play with? lemme know via PM b4 i dump it on the garang guni man yah?
    what's wrong with your router?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wazzup5 View Post
    what's wrong with your router?
    dunno... sometimes the signal will drop/cut-off for no good reason. best thing - my wireless indicator in my laptop will not show the 'connected' icon and yet i can surf.
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

dunno... sometimes the signal will drop/cut-off for no good reason. best thing - my wireless indicator in my laptop will not show the 'connected' icon and yet i can surf.
    Did you flash the router's firmware?

Blog Entries

Did you flash the router's firmware?
    yeah. even reset it. watever it is, i dunno wats wrong with it. anyway, it's 2 years old liao. mebbe it's on it's last legs. they dun make routers like the way they used to now... my first linksys router last 4yrs.

it works. just dat occasionally it drives my wife and i nuts.

Dinner time!

yeah. even reset it. watever it is, i dunno wats wrong with it. anyway, it's 2 years old liao. mebbe it's on it's last legs. they dun make routers like the way they used to now... my first linksys router last 4yrs.

it works. just dat occasionally it drives my wife and i nuts.
    Glad to know it's not SK & SJ driving you crazy.

that will be a different level of nuts.......

Quote Originally Posted by ernest_ted View Post
    that will be a different level of nuts.......
    Oh don't I know it?

Now I know who to will my camera equiment to

hahah cute.

NW: you mind letting me try out that router?

Quote Originally Posted by TMC View Post
    hahah cute.
    Yeah the parents bought an Olympus camera that's shockproof and waterproof and also got ISO (image stabilizer ON)! So that the kids can use it.
    Last edited by wazzup5; 23rd September 2007 at 08:30 PM.

that one arh. normal use, anyone also not bad liao.

just went to forest square and got a new casing for my 2.5". think it was the best idea after I see how my old one was holding the drive. blardy hell, there was nothing to support my HDD besides the connectors, no board nothing. heng I changed.

I'm now thinking if I should get an iMac 24" but I have a tendancy to want to change display once every 2.5~3 years. Hmmm then the entire iMac will have to be changed? Hmmmm..

why? you should be looking at the macpro. imac too much below your class. cant change this cant change that.

Blog Entries

wat makes u think they are not?

Quote Originally Posted by TMC View Post
    hahah cute.

NW: you mind letting me try out that router?
    yeah. why not. when u free? i just leave it at u know where.