AOL - Anti On-Line
APPLE Arrogance Produces Profit-Losing Entity
BASIC Bill's Attempt to Seize Industry Control
CD-ROM Consumer Device, Rendered Obsolete in Months
COBOL Completely Obsolete Business Oriented Language
COMPUTER Capable Of Making Perfectly Uncomplicated Tasks Extremely Rigorous
DOS Defunct Operating System
IBM I Blame Microsoft
IBM I Bought Macintosh
ISDN It Still Does Nothing
LISP Lots of Infuriating & Silly Parentheses
LOTUS Lots Of Trouble, Usually Serious
MACINTOSH Most Applications Crash, If Not The Operating System Hangs
MCSE Minesweeper Consultant & Solitaire Expert
MCSE Must Consult Someone Experienced
MCSE Making Computers Slow Everyday
MICROSOFT Most Intelligent Customers Realize Our Software Only Fools Teenagers
MIPS Mistakes Incurred Per Second
MIPS Meaningless Indication of Processor Speed
NASCAR Non-Athletic Sport Centered Around Rednecks
NTSC Never The Same Color
OS/2 Obsolete Soon Too
PASCAL Pedantry And Strictness Created A Language
PCMCIA People Can't Memorize Computer Industry Acronyms
PENTIUM Produces Erroneous Numbers Thru Incorrect Understanding of Mathematics
POTS Plain Old Telephone System
RISC Reduced Into Silly Code
SCSI System Can't See It
SCSI-2 System Can't See It Again
SNMP Security Not My Problem
WINDOWS Wonderful Interface No Dos User Would Sanction
WINDOWS Will Install Needless Data On Whole System
Singapore most (un)popular's MMORPG
SAF Online Real-time RPG User Manual
1. The most popular online in Singapore with more than 30,000 players, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
2. Most stable connection (unless you KIA)
3. The most realistic and detailed maps. Users have the opportunity to unlock add-on Taiwan, Brunei, Australia, New Zealand special mission maps.
4. True 3D graphics with Dolby Surround sounds.
5. Most advanced battle fatigue and injury feedback system.
6. Wide range of mission modes to challenge player of all levels.
7. A large inventory of weapons and equipment to choose from.
1. Totally random race assignment:
a) Air Force (Elves) – Dexterity +++
b) Infantry (Human) – Dual-weapon yielding capability
c) Commando (Ork) – Strength +++ (Berserk special skill)
d) White Horse - ??? (need special code)
System was known to be vulnerable to hackers on race assignment. Bug has been fixed with Patch 3.001a.
2. Tutorial Mode
Players are required to complete compulsory 3-month Tutorial Mode, upon which players gain familiarity with the game-play and menu options (none actually).
Players are leveled up and enter character assignment screen.
a) Medic (cleric) – healing ability (sorry, no resurrection spell)
b) Armour (knight) – mobility ++, armour ++
c) Guards (fighter) – strength ++
Selected players are sent to school of Sorcery:
e) Specialist: special spell “Knock it down”spell (Area Effective) – HP -3
f) Officers: special spell “Go sign 3” spell (single target) – morale - 10
3. Battle Mode
Numerous battle missions – sure to keep you up all night! Players gain experience point, and earn “Lao Jiao”badge when experience point > 100,000. Players also increase in rank and gain gold pieces to buy new equipments.
Accumulate enough experience point to unlock the ultimate artifact – the Tablet of Freedom (Pink IC).
1. Players are required to remove weapons when logging out.
2. Players are required to log in on-time.
3. Game time are in-sync with real-time. Player may have the illusion that game time is substantially longer. This is a known issue and is not a bug of the game.
just back. hot day to walk out to eat but my office like dead like that. seems like everyone drove to vivo city to makan.
Last edited by furball; 18th September 2007 at 03:57 PM.
...mid week liaos.