Page 25 of 50 FirstFirst ... 152023242526273035 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 500 of 999

Thread: Sentosa Thread LX (60) - furball 59:984 "Congrads to NW and wifey on second baby"

  1. #481
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Jurong Lake District - West
    Posts
    897

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread LX (60) - furball 59:984 "Congrads to NW and wifey on second baby"

    Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75 View Post
    oooo... now ET really needs the D3.
    D3 ???.......

    wait i become WTD.....

    unless Fri ToTo i strike....i can give away D3 for xmas present...

  2. #482
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Jurong Lake District - West
    Posts
    897

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread LX (60) - furball 59:984 "Congrads to NW and wifey on second baby"

    Quote Originally Posted by wazzup5 View Post
    LoL nothing to spy lah.. me targetting 26th Oct fly


    Now surviving on this to stay awake -
    cute spoon

  3. #483

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread LX (60) - furball 59:984 "Congrads to NW and wifey on second baby"

    Quote Originally Posted by ernest_ted View Post
    kns....cold weather batt drain very very fast........

    the batt needs to be kept warm...otherwise performance very bad.....

    wazzup5 pro hor....i newbie only......dont anyhow say say....
    In Tibet.. I drained one EN-EL4 over 6 days+, it's proof enough you need to upgrade lah!!! I not pro, I just newbie... super newbie...




    Quote Originally Posted by ernest_ted View Post
    D3 ???.......

    wait i become WTD.....

    unless Fri ToTo i strike....i can give away D3 for xmas present...
    I saw this! I quote first!



    Quote Originally Posted by ernest_ted View Post
    cute spoon
    Ya, kawaii hor? Heehee.

  4. #484
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Jurong West
    Posts
    387

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread LX (60) - furball 59:984 "Congrads to NW and wifey on second baby"

    Quote Originally Posted by wazzup5 View Post
    I saw this! I quote first!
    i 2nd!

  5. #485
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Jurong Lake District - West
    Posts
    897

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread LX (60) - furball 59:984 "Congrads to NW and wifey on second baby"

    lai ah lai ah....

    10 to give away......

    2 reserved.....8 to go......

  6. #486
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Stalking me ???
    Posts
    139

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread LX (60) - furball 59:984 "Congrads to NW and wifey on second baby"

    You want i can loan you one. Me still using d70.

  7. #487
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Beyond Space-Time Continuum
    Posts
    6,324

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread LX (60) - furball 59:984 "Congrads to NW and wifey on second baby"

    stupid clerk dunno how to type letter, took 1 hr to type 1 paragraph with a template somemore. me out of NS till next year.

  8. #488
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Beyond Space-Time Continuum
    Posts
    6,324

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread LX (60) - furball 59:984 "Congrads to NW and wifey on second baby"

    Quote Originally Posted by wazzup5 View Post
    You can come out with a better excuse than this to buy the D3 :P
    it is not an excuse to buy the D3, it is an excuse NOT to buy the D3.

  9. #489
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Jurong Lake District - West
    Posts
    897

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread LX (60) - furball 59:984 "Congrads to NW and wifey on second baby"

    Quote Originally Posted by furball View Post
    You want i can loan you one. Me still using d70.
    thanks....i take stock 1st...will ask when date draw closer.....thanks

  10. #490
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Beyond Space-Time Continuum
    Posts
    6,324

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread LX (60) - furball 59:984 "Congrads to NW and wifey on second baby"

    by the time you ask for it, she might not have it available to lend. best you upgrade and the borrow from Wazzup5.

  11. #491

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread LX (60) - furball 59:984 "Congrads to NW and wifey on second baby"

    LoL~

    Okie so far...

    Pat Schoolhouse Charity Event
    ====================


    Venue: TBD
    Time: 0900 (?) ~ 1600 (?)
    Date: 27th Oct 2007

    Volunteers
    =======

    1) MOR-DER
    2) FB
    3) TMC

    Has volunteered for the charity event. Anymore? With all regrets, I'm not able to commit myself on the actual day itself as it clashes with my pre-planned trip. Unless something unforeseen happens, else I will be out of town. Prior to that, however, I will arrange everything swee swee.

    Just need somebody to help do the execution part and be the 'leader' for the day itself. Can Mau-Mau help me on this? Or anybody who's willing to help be the middle man for this?
    Last edited by wazzup5; 17th September 2007 at 06:20 PM.

  12. #492
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Stalking me ???
    Posts
    139

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread LX (60) - furball 59:984 "Congrads to NW and wifey on second baby"

    Quote Originally Posted by ernest_ted View Post
    thanks....i take stock 1st...will ask when date draw closer.....thanks
    Sure, no worries.

    wazzup : Ask someone more pro to be leader leh.

  13. #493

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread LX (60) - furball 59:984 "Congrads to NW and wifey on second baby"

    Quote Originally Posted by furball View Post
    Sure, no worries.

    wazzup : Ask someone more pro to be leader leh.
    Hmmm wanted to ask MORDER, but scared he stressed out ma... then you girl... more meticulous than us guys, so thought of asking you to help help... mmm

    TMC/MOR-DER who wanna take it up? Heehee....

  14. #494
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Yishun
    Posts
    436

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread LX (60) - furball 59:984 "Congrads to NW and wifey on second baby"

    Quote Originally Posted by wazzup5 View Post
    Hmmm wanted to ask MORDER, but scared he stressed out ma... then you girl... more meticulous than us guys, so thought of asking you to help help... mmm

    TMC/MOR-DER who wanna take it up? Heehee....
    haha... yeah lor... i cannot take stress one leh.. lolz...

    But i dun mind lah.... just brief me what is to done lor.. that is if u think i am up to it.

  15. #495
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Stalking me ???
    Posts
    139

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread LX (60) - furball 59:984 "Congrads to NW and wifey on second baby"

    Just being lazy.

  16. #496

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread LX (60) - furball 59:984 "Congrads to NW and wifey on second baby"

    Quote Originally Posted by yklim View Post
    haha... yeah lor... i cannot take stress one leh.. lolz...

    But i dun mind lah.... just brief me what is to done lor.. that is if u think i am up to it.
    Actually nothing, just be the contact person between Nikon, Epson and Patschool house only, answer calls, can liao. Hahaha. That's all.. thought giving Mau-Mau more work while you and TMC relax ma. Hahaha.

  17. #497
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Stalking me ???
    Posts
    139

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread LX (60) - furball 59:984 "Congrads to NW and wifey on second baby"

    wazzup FB

  18. #498

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread LX (60) - furball 59:984 "Congrads to NW and wifey on second baby"

    Quote Originally Posted by furball View Post
    wazzup FB
    Hehe, sayang sayang you la... buy you sweets when I come back from trip okay?

  19. #499
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Stalking me ???
    Posts
    139

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread LX (60) - furball 59:984 "Congrads to NW and wifey on second baby"

    Quote Originally Posted by wazzup5 View Post
    Actually nothing, just be the contact person between Nikon, Epson and Patschool house only, answer calls, can liao. Hahaha. That's all.. thought giving Mau-Mau more work while you and TMC relax ma. Hahaha.
    Nikon ? What they sponsoring ? D3 and D300 with the new lenses ?

  20. #500
    Senior Member acidbyte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    4 me 2 know & 4 u 2 find out.
    Posts
    890

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread LX (60) - furball 59:984 "Congrads to NW and wifey on second baby"

    Quote Originally Posted by wazzup5 View Post
    LoL~

    Okie so far...

    Pat Schoolhouse Charity Event
    ====================


    Venue: TBD
    Time: 0900 (?) ~ 1600 (?)
    Date: 27th Oct 2007

    Volunteers
    =======

    1) MOR-DER
    2) FB
    3) TMC

    Has volunteered for the charity event. Anymore? With all regrets, I'm not able to commit myself on the actual day itself as it clashes with my pre-planned trip. Unless something unforeseen happens, else I will be out of town. Prior to that, however, I will arrange everything swee swee.

    Just need somebody to help do the execution part and be the 'leader' for the day itself. Can Mau-Mau help me on this? Or anybody who's willing to help be the middle man for this?

    ME too
    Last edited by acidbyte; 17th September 2007 at 09:44 PM.
    mOi bLoG - "i bLoG, dO yOu?"

Page 25 of 50 FirstFirst ... 152023242526273035 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •