Page 13 of 50 FirstFirst ... 381112131415182338 ... LastLast

Thread: Sentosa Thread LX (60) - furball 59:984 "Congrads to NW and wifey on second baby"

Default Re: Sentosa Thread LX (60) - furball 59:984 "Congrads to NW and wifey on second baby"

Quote Originally Posted by TMC View Post
    hmm dun go zoo so often, rather get the sentosa pass
    Ya I know... gals in bikinis are much better looking than hairy apes
    Dreaming... 14mm f2.8, 16-35 f2.8 mkII, 85 f1.2 mkII

Default Re: Sentosa Thread LX (60) - furball 59:984 "Congrads to NW and wifey on second baby"

hmm dun go zoo so often, rather get the sentosa pass
    my sentosa pass is underutilised.. no time to go.
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

Quote Originally Posted by CYRN View Post
    my sentosa pass is underutilised.. no time to go.
    never bring your son to go there?

Quote Originally Posted by gryphon View Post
    Ya I know... gals in bikinis are much better looking than hairy apes
    isnt that the same for you as well

Quote Originally Posted by yklim View Post
    Just buy lah.. no need to think so much.. keke..
    If u want the real thing to play with.. can arrange... just meet chinese teacher for coffee can liao..
    You mean TR? Thought she sold off her Dopod liao? I want one with the HSPDA function, can go on 3.5G network. Heehee...

I was looking at the O2... it's cheaper than Dopod by $200, but one time pay so much.. heart will ache sia....

isnt that the same for you as well
    of cos
    Dreaming... 14mm f2.8, 16-35 f2.8 mkII, 85 f1.2 mkII

Quote Originally Posted by wazzup5 View Post
    You mean TR? Thought she sold off her Dopod liao? I want one with the HSPDA function, can go on 3.5G network. Heehee...

I was looking at the O2... it's cheaper than Dopod by $200, but one time pay so much.. heart will ache sia....
    She brought O2 Life ma.. lolz

Someone not online on msn liao. Went to buy HP already ?

never bring your son to go there?
    pass not family one loh... for mi to go there shooting onli.

Quote Originally Posted by furball View Post
    Someone not online on msn liao. Went to buy HP already ?
    I went to Gateway then to Singtel DC la... bz bz, got home about 45mins ago... heehee now idling on my bed.

Tomorrow morning will be away from office too... need to do config/setup for client at the DC again.

Called mobilesquare up, their O2 Atom Life is $1275, but M1 Shop selling for $1098. So weird, thought these shops would be cheaper than M1 retail shops. Maybe saturday or sunday I go and take a look.

Anybody spinning tomorrow?

I went to Gateway then to Singtel DC la... bz bz, got home about 45mins ago... heehee now idling on my bed.

Tomorrow morning will be away from office too... need to do config/setup for client at the DC again.

Called mobilesquare up, their O2 Atom Life is $1275, but M1 Shop selling for $1098. So weird, thought these shops would be cheaper than M1 retail shops. Maybe saturday or sunday I go and take a look.

funny, you asking for the white limited edition issit?

aniway, for the non-limited edition I saw from m1 shop is 798, $200 trade in and 2yrs contract.

Tmr i going to see the IR exhibition. IF tmr off work early, maybe drop by you-know-where.

Quote Originally Posted by CYRN View Post
    funny, you asking for the white limited edition issit?

aniway, for the non-limited edition I saw from m1 shop is 798, $200 trade in and 2yrs contract.
    Nope, I not interested in the white set, I was looking at the black set. I also felt funny when their website was placed with $1275 and called up to verify. I think I will purchase from M1 direct I guess.

I really don't feel like contracting a 2 year line again as I'm awaiting the number portability crap, hoping to change provider soon for better prices/package. So will try not to get the contracted line.
    Last edited by wazzup5; 6th September 2007 at 06:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by furball View Post
    Tmr i going to see the IR exhibition. IF tmr off work early, maybe drop by you-know-where.
    Oooo okie, then I'll find other plans ba. Maybe go watch movie or what... enjoy the exhibition~

M1 $798 for 2 yr contract ....

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ernest_ted View Post
    more importantly - is M1 bringing in the iphone?
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

Quote Originally Posted by ernest_ted View Post
    I know, but I do not want to recontract, I'm awaiting the number retention thingie, I believe by then there would be better packages to reconsider with different telco instead of being tied to one.

I've been with M1 for 9 years since I went NS. Everytime my contract is up, they offer me those uber cheap phones which I don't want/use at all because of design/features. All they want is to tie me down for another 2 years with them.

Right now I'm paying $40 for a prime plan with no free incoming and only 300SMS... there's a cheaper $28 plan with free incoming and free outgoing (on weekends) with 500SMS. Bah. I'm so dissed that I'm paying more for less.

In short, no offence, but I think my business is about to be brought elsewhere. Hope the number retention thing will bring about some competition for the better plans. So, till then, I do not want to get tied down to any telco for 2 years.

Like wise for MOL, which I've been with since 1996 as a trial user... grrrr.. bah, stupid.

Tomorrow starting work.......anxious to know what my boss is going to be like. ABFB, let me know when are you guys going to be there.

Tomorrow starting work.......anxious to know what my boss is going to be like. ABFB, let me know when are you guys going to be there.
    what is your new working hours? location?
    mOi bLoG - "i bLoG, dO yOu?"

Page 13 of 50 FirstFirst ... 381112131415182338 ... LastLast