Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Actual Bicycle license plate.

  1. #1

    Default Actual Bicycle license plate.



    Enjoy.

  2. #2
    Senior Member sammy888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    1,568

    Default Re: Actual Bicycle license plate.

    [QUOTE=deckard;3342221

    Enjoy. [/QUOTE]


    alamak hood shadow alert!! You use your built-in flash and forgot to take off your hood before you shoot har? How can...this is photographic forum and you are camera owner leh hahahahahaha.....

    Sorry...just can't help myself heeeeeee...

  3. #3

    Default Re: Actual Bicycle license plate.

    Hi...

    Thank for posting the number plate.

    To many of them, this is the first time...

    Well done......

  4. #4

    Default Re: Actual Bicycle license plate.

    Quote Originally Posted by sammy888 View Post
    alamak hood shadow alert!! You use your built-in flash and forgot to take off your hood before you shoot har? How can...this is photographic forum and you are camera owner leh hahahahahaha.....

    Sorry...just can't help myself heeeeeee...
    hehe...thanks sammy888. yeah, too hurry. haha. you have a good day.

  5. #5

    Default Re: Actual Bicycle license plate.

    Quote Originally Posted by Yappy View Post
    Hi...

    Thank for posting the number plate.

    To many of them, this is the first time...

    Well done......
    thanks yappy. this was from my old bike. managed to dig it out from the store.

    you have a good day!

  6. #6

    Default Re: Actual Bicycle license plate.

    Wow, on first impression, "Beverly Hills 90280" came to my mind. Thanks for taking the effort to post an old memorabilia. ^^ Very interesting.

  7. #7

    Default Re: Actual Bicycle license plate.

    Quote Originally Posted by leejay View Post
    Wow, on first impression, "Beverly Hills 90280" came to my mind. Thanks for taking the effort to post an old memorabilia. ^^ Very interesting.
    thanks leejay! btw great shots on your loyang DBG temple. was there too, but to pray only.

    ride safe on your scram!

  8. #8
    Senior Member sammy888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    1,568

    Default Re: Actual Bicycle license plate.

    Quote Originally Posted by deckard View Post
    hehe...thanks sammy888. yeah, too hurry. haha. you have a good day.
    just ribbing you abit lah....say someone scrapped off the RED background on the plate har?

  9. #9

    Default Re: Actual Bicycle license plate.

    Quote Originally Posted by deckard View Post
    thanks leejay! btw great shots on your loyang DBG temple. was there too, but to pray only.

    ride safe on your scram!
    Thanks, I see! So you went to that event too~ Hmm, lol, I usually ride safely on the roads, but I ride dangerously at the dirt tracks~ ^^

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •