Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Lab print?

  1. #1
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Question Lab print?

    Hi!

    Anyone know where to go for lab print for 8R n good price?

    Thanks in advance!!!


  2. #2

    Default Re: Lab print?

    kimtian honglim complex is 3 dollars a piece for S8r. do check it out. chinatown exit E.
    random equipment.
    where are my primes?

  3. #3

    Default Re: Lab print?

    I usually go to www.fotohub.com

    If you use their after-midnight deal, each 8R print comes to around $4. They don't have good offers recently, so I am waiting. I have a bunch of photos I want to print that are not time critical, so I can wait.

    Their quality is very consistent. That's why a lot of people use them.

  4. #4
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: Lab print?

    Quote Originally Posted by wanzw View Post
    kimtian honglim complex is 3 dollars a piece for S8r. do check it out. chinatown exit E.
    Thanks! normally how long do they need to do the print?

  5. #5
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: Lab print?

    Quote Originally Posted by nottipiglet View Post
    I usually go to www.fotohub.com

    If you use their after-midnight deal, each 8R print comes to around $4. They don't have good offers recently, so I am waiting. I have a bunch of photos I want to print that are not time critical, so I can wait.

    Their quality is very consistent. That's why a lot of people use them.
    will try it out if time is not an essence! Thanks!

  6. #6
    Moderator catchlights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Punggol, Singapore
    Posts
    21,902

    Default Re: Lab print?

    Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    Thanks! normally how long do they need to do the print?
    normal turn around time is next day, if you want fast, prepare to pay for express service.

    if you have huge quantity to print, can always negotiates a price.
    Shoot to Live, Live to Shoot
    www.benjaminloo.com | iStock portfolio

  7. #7
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: Lab print?

    Quote Originally Posted by catchlights View Post
    normal turn around time is next day, if you want fast, prepare to pay for express service.

    if you have huge quantity to print, can always negotiates a price.
    ok Thanks everyone!


  8. #8

    Default Re: Lab print?

    I would recommend Kim Tien. Solid colours from their prints i had yesterday. They printed for me on the spot but then i very gum with Lily

  9. #9

    Default Re: Lab print?

    depends lor. if you have very few pictures it is possible to collect it within the day. provided they dun have other massive print orders.
    random equipment.
    where are my primes?

  10. #10

    Default Re: Lab print?

    Quote Originally Posted by enghong17 View Post
    I would recommend Kim Tien. Solid colours from their prints i had yesterday. They printed for me on the spot but then i very gum with Lily
    she gives good advice about colour management as well. haha.
    random equipment.
    where are my primes?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •