Thread: Can convert slideshow back to jpeg??

Default Can convert slideshow back to jpeg??

Hi all, as above, I would like to know if there is any software that can convert slideshow cd back to jpeg?? Or any place that offer this service? I lost all my photo's store in the pc some years back but only manage to find one slideshow cd for those photo, would appreciate if anyone can recommend any software to convert it back to jpeg...

Default Re: Can convert slideshow back to jpeg??

Quote Originally Posted by piyoz View Post
    Hi all, as above, I would like to know if there is any software that can convert slideshow cd back to jpeg?? Or any place that offer this service? I lost all my photo's store in the pc some years back but only manage to find one slideshow cd for those photo, would appreciate if anyone can recommend any software to convert it back to jpeg...
    Have you tried putting that CD in a PC to see if you can look into it's directory to see if all the pictures are actually in there as jpeg or some format of graphic files? Usually a program that is on the cd will be use to playback the pictures as a slideshow when you put it into your player. Therefore, those picture pictures are not compress into one file but still existing as separate file pictures. IF that is so, maybe you can take them out again from the CD and save to your PC hard drive. If it is in another file format it might be possible to convert them.
    But you have to know that if you are looking to get back to thos picture so you can print them out...you might have a problem if the CD only retain them all at resolution that is only good enough to be seen on the TV or PC monitor as the resolution is too low for computer printout.