Page 6 of 51 FirstFirst ... 45678111631 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL F.C - A New Season, A New Hope! You'll Never Walk Alone! Season XII!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C - A New Season, A New Hope! You'll Never Walk Alone! Season XII!

KEANE: LIVERPOOL CAN LIFT THE TITLE

Roy Keane has responded to praise from Rafa Benitez with a prediction that Liverpool could win the Barclays Premier League this season.
    Benitez claimed at a press conference on Thursday that the Sunderland boss could one day join the legion of great managers.

As his side prepares to welcome the Reds to the Stadium of Light, Keane replied: "I really rate Liverpool and I think that with the signings they have made and the way the club has developed, they are stronger this season than they were last.

"Liverpool are a very good team and I watched them play brilliant football last week. The fact is, they will believe that with the squad they have they can win the title this season.

"I don't think you can look further than the established top four when you're looking at who will win the league. People talk about Tottenham breaking into that group but I'm not so sure."

Keane had good eye sight

Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C - A New Season, A New Hope! You'll Never Walk Alone! Season XII!

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    KEANE: LIVERPOOL CAN LIFT THE TITLE

Roy Keane has responded to praise from Rafa Benitez with a prediction that Liverpool could win the Barclays Premier League this season.
    Benitez claimed at a press conference on Thursday that the Sunderland boss could one day join the legion of great managers.

As his side prepares to welcome the Reds to the Stadium of Light, Keane replied: "I really rate Liverpool and I think that with the signings they have made and the way the club has developed, they are stronger this season than they were last.

"Liverpool are a very good team and I watched them play brilliant football last week. The fact is, they will believe that with the squad they have they can win the title this season.

"I don't think you can look further than the established top four when you're looking at who will win the league. People talk about Tottenham breaking into that group but I'm not so sure."

Keane had good eye sight
    basket, a manu's former player say something tat blasphemous.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    i agree,i think he has big ambition to play for england...
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    Crouch!
    more like "OUCH"

Quote Originally Posted by jfoo View Post
    more like "OUCH"
    think crouch might start this match and i sure hope to see him bang in some goals and make a few for torres

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    cant imagine they drop any more points.

dun underestimate the power of imagination!

more like "OUCH"
    he can one. but dunno y that mcCarrot start that alan smith. dunno how many donkey yrs since he last played for his club and here, he is on the first 11.

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    think crouch might start this match and i sure hope to see him bang in some goals and make a few for torres
    com;on RAFA!

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    dun underestimate the power of imagination!
    the sorry state of manu!

the sorry state of manu!
    please continue with the state................FOREVER!

please continue with the state................FOREVER!
    wa seh!!!

power leh! but it might jus happen!!!

manu will be sufferings from red eyes after poor show with spurs and a win again for the original reds.
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Keane may well qualify to be a Liverpool manager if he suceeds with Sunderland. It's nothing to do with whether one is a former player of another team.

Manure's longest serving manager and the person who brought sucess to Manure when it was nothing was a person called Matt Busby, the manager that won Manu their first European Cup, former captain of Liverpool and almost manager of Liverpool.

he can one. but dunno y that mcCarrot start that alan smith. dunno how many donkey yrs since he last played for his club and here, he is on the first 11.
    for Liverpool players to play for england,muz be best in the world like SG,then can represent the 3 lioness,but from other teams,sick chicken juz recover from birdflu also can be 1st 11...JC made the RIGHT choice to juz play for Liverpool...lets salute him...

Quote Originally Posted by Parchiao View Post
    Keane may well qualify to be a Liverpool manager if he suceeds with Sunderland. It's nothing to do with whether one is a former player of another team.

Manure's longest serving manager and the person who brought sucess to Manure when it was nothing was a person called Matt Busby, the manager that won Manu their first European Cup, former captain of Liverpool and almost manager of Liverpool.
    i think tactically keane is no better than our previous manager GH,so i'll juz stick with RB and support him and the team he selected for every game...

Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid View Post
    manu will be sufferings from red eyes after poor show with spurs and a win again for the original reds.
    this is wat i want to read.

times have changed. it is almost a cardinal sin.

last time manu is nothing, now, they are a big boy.

for Liverpool players to play for england,muz be best in the world like SG,then can represent the 3 lioness,but from other teams,sick chicken juz recover from birdflu also can be 1st 11...JC made the RIGHT choice to juz play for Liverpool...lets salute him...
    support JC's call.

no point playing under a useless manager who doesn't appreciate ur talents.

i think tactically keane is no better than our previous manager GH,so i'll juz stick with RB and support him and the team he selected for every game...
    keane is still in his early days.

but i'll hate to admit that he might b a special manager.

Let's not slam Keane just yet, and yes, he isn't anything special cause his former team mates Steve Bruce and Bryan Robson have done similar in bringing teams from the Championship to the Premier League. Mark Hughes have done better with Blackburn Rovers in the sense that his team hasn't tasted relegation.

Bear in mind, Rafa wasn't spectacular in his early management days either, not much different from Steve Bruce and Bryan Robson, where he brought teams up from the Segunda division to the Primera Division, only to be relegated the following season.

Let's not slam Keane just yet, and yes, he isn't anything special cause his former team mates Steve Bruce and Bryan Robson have done similar in bringing teams from the Championship to the Premier League. Mark Hughes have done better with Blackburn Rovers in the sense that his team hasn't tasted relegation.

Bear in mind, Rafa wasn't spectacular in his early management days either, not much different from Steve Bruce and Bryan Robson, where he brought teams up from the Segunda division to the Primera Division, only to be relegated the following season.
    YA... wait and see.

but anyway, it is LIVERPOOL that matters.

Page 6 of 51 FirstFirst ... 45678111631 ... LastLast