Page 34 of 51 FirstFirst ... 9242932333435363944 ... LastLast
Results 661 to 680 of 1003

Thread: LIVERPOOL F.C - A New Season, A New Hope! You'll Never Walk Alone! Season XII!

  1. #661
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C - A New Season, A New Hope! You'll Never Walk Alone! Season XII!

    Quote Originally Posted by mpenza View Post
    shiok shiok yay!!!
    hidden moderator LIVERPOOL fan.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  2. #662
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C - A New Season, A New Hope! You'll Never Walk Alone! Season XII!

    PETER CROUCH was not even on the subs' bench!

    lukas Leiva too!



    ARE WE STRONG or WAT?!?!




    STEVIE G and JAMIE Carragher ARE OUT INJURED!!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  3. #663
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    4,123

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C - A New Season, A New Hope! You'll Never Walk Alone! Season XII!

    pray our boys can keep this going and still be top spot come apr/may

  4. #664
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C - A New Season, A New Hope! You'll Never Walk Alone! Season XII!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ah_K View Post
    pray our boys can keep this going and still be top spot come apr/may
    Com'on You REDS!!



    first time in 5 yrs!! tat really does remind me of how old i am!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  5. #665
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Jurong Lake District - West
    Posts
    897

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C - A New Season, A New Hope! You'll Never Walk Alone! Season XII!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    Com'on You REDS!!



    first time in 5 yrs!! tat really does remind me of how old i am!
    lol........

  6. #666
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C - A New Season, A New Hope! You'll Never Walk Alone! Season XII!

    next game for the manu, c.ronaldo is back.


    that is GREAT news becos i m so sick and tired of manu friends who say that they struggle so far is becos their star winger is banned for 3 games(Stevie G is injured and might miss his next game, so in total 3games too) and their star striker is injured for 2months(so too is our star defender who is injured for 2wks but nvm).

    buey sai means buey sai, dun gimme excuses.
    i dun find a hole to hide if my LIVERPOOL eat sai or fell badly.

    i take it like a man and i'm sure the team accepts it and will come out fighting for the next game.
    i will slam Liverpool hard too if they played badly and buang.


    too many manu friends around me.







    for the record,

    Manu spent around --- > Anderson 17M Pounds, Nani 11M Pounds and Hargreaves 17M Pounds. Total= 45M Pounds(approximate)

    Liverpool spent around ---> Torres 20.5M Pounds, Voronin FOC, Babel 10.5M Pounds.
    Total = 31m Pounds(approximate)



    can't wait to see Rooney back for manu.





    Com'on You REDS!!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  7. #667
    Senior Member roDz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Rafa & Kuyt's neighbourhood
    Posts
    647

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C - A New Season, A New Hope! You'll Never Walk Alone! Season XII!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    pennant take drugs.
    Who cares if he continues to play like he did last nite n doesnt get caught...PENNANT for england la

  8. #668
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C - A New Season, A New Hope! You'll Never Walk Alone! Season XII!

    Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    Who cares if he continues to play like he did last nite n doesnt get caught...PENNANT for england la
    he won't get called up becos mcCarrot loves boys from manu.

    i bet kieran richardson will get a call first.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  9. #669

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C - A New Season, A New Hope! You'll Never Walk Alone! Season XII!

    Liverpool bros, dun be ngeow this season, the price for cable football is very small relative to the satisfaction of watching Liverpool this season. They have never looked so good since the days of free scoring Fowler and Collymore, and the defence is wicked tooas well this season.

  10. #670
    Senior Member roDz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Rafa & Kuyt's neighbourhood
    Posts
    647

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C - A New Season, A New Hope! You'll Never Walk Alone! Season XII!

    Quote Originally Posted by mpenza View Post
    shiok shiok yay!!!
    welcome to the club...this season sure shiok...shiokest of them all

  11. #671
    Senior Member roadrunner_552's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    2,516

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C - A New Season, A New Hope! You'll Never Walk Alone! Season XII!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    next game for the manu, c.ronaldo is back.


    that is GREAT news becos i m so sick and tired of manu friends who say that they struggle so far is becos their star winger is banned for 3 games(Stevie G is injured and might miss his next game, so in total 3games too) and their star striker is injured for 2months(so too is our star defender who is injured for 2wks but nvm).

    buey sai means buey sai, dun gimme excuses.
    i dun find a hole to hide if my LIVERPOOL eat sai or fell badly.

    i take it like a man and i'm sure the team accepts it and will come out fighting for the next game.
    i will slam Liverpool hard too if they played badly and buang.


    too many manu friends around me.







    for the record,

    Manu spent around --- > Anderson 17M Pounds, Nani 11M Pounds and Hargreaves 17M Pounds. Total= 45M Pounds(approximate)

    Liverpool spent around ---> Torres 20.5M Pounds, Voronin FOC, Babel 10.5M Pounds.
    Total = 31m Pounds(approximate)



    can't wait to see Rooney back for manu.





    Com'on You REDS!!!
    Here got alot of Liverpool friends.

  12. #672
    Senior Member roDz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Rafa & Kuyt's neighbourhood
    Posts
    647

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C - A New Season, A New Hope! You'll Never Walk Alone! Season XII!

    Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    We got the best midfield, strikers and defenders in the world now. Opsss
    Currently,we have 2 of the best teams in EPL and some say europe la...thats Liverpool 1st and 2nd team

  13. #673
    Senior Member roadrunner_552's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    2,516

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C - A New Season, A New Hope! You'll Never Walk Alone! Season XII!

    Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    Currently,we have 2 of the best teams in EPL and some say europe la...thats Liverpool 1st and 2nd team

    Yeah we got quite a good bargarin for some players. Esp voronin foc. Keke

  14. #674
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C - A New Season, A New Hope! You'll Never Walk Alone! Season XII!

    Quote Originally Posted by Parchiao View Post
    Liverpool bros, dun be ngeow this season, the price for cable football is very small relative to the satisfaction of watching Liverpool this season. They have never looked so good since the days of free scoring Fowler and Collymore, and the defence is wicked tooas well this season.
    i might jus reinstate my football channel.






    i'm so easily swayed if it ain't for LIVERPOOL!!!! boooooo!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  15. #675
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C - A New Season, A New Hope! You'll Never Walk Alone! Season XII!

    Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    welcome to the club...this season sure shiok...shiokest of them all
    yeah! actually mpenza used to post, infrequently, in the past.



    he loves to hide one corner and laugh at manu.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  16. #676
    Senior Member roDz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Rafa & Kuyt's neighbourhood
    Posts
    647

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C - A New Season, A New Hope! You'll Never Walk Alone! Season XII!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    next game for the manu, c.ronaldo is back.


    that is GREAT news becos i m so sick and tired of manu friends who say that they struggle so far is becos their star winger is banned for 3 games(Stevie G is injured and might miss his next game, so in total 3games too) and their star striker is injured for 2months(so too is our star defender who is injured for 2wks but nvm).

    buey sai means buey sai, dun gimme excuses.
    i dun find a hole to hide if my LIVERPOOL eat sai or fell badly.

    i take it like a man and i'm sure the team accepts it and will come out fighting for the next game.
    i will slam Liverpool hard too if they played badly and buang.


    too many manu friends around me.







    for the record,

    Manu spent around --- > Anderson 17M Pounds, Nani 11M Pounds and Hargreaves 17M Pounds. Total= 45M Pounds(approximate)

    Liverpool spent around ---> Torres 20.5M Pounds, Voronin FOC, Babel 10.5M Pounds.
    Total = 31m Pounds(approximate)



    can't wait to see Rooney back for manu.






    Com'on You REDS!!!
    wah seh bro,really they spend that much hah? RB said before,buy legs for table that does the work not buy golden legs for the table...

  17. #677
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C - A New Season, A New Hope! You'll Never Walk Alone! Season XII!

    Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    Here got alot of Liverpool friends.
    yeah man!



    where's our closet LIVERPOOL FAN, JEFF GORGOR when we needed him most???
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  18. #678
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C - A New Season, A New Hope! You'll Never Walk Alone! Season XII!

    Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    Currently,we have 2 of the best teams in EPL and some say europe la...thats Liverpool 1st and 2nd team
    really really strong team. really feel we can push chel$ki and manu this season for the EPL title.


    chel$ki hit top gear liao, winning 1-0s and scoring through deflected goals from lampa!

    seems like manu and chel$ki are still the force, along with a young and inexperience gooners.




    still, the top 4.




    hotcakes? everyone wants a piece.

    mancity? soon, they might collapse.

    everlose? 'nuff said.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  19. #679
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C - A New Season, A New Hope! You'll Never Walk Alone! Season XII!

    Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    Yeah we got quite a good bargarin for some players. Esp voronin foc. Keke
    voronin really pompipi.


    oh ya, we spent 5M Pounds on Benayoun too.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  20. #680
    Senior Member roDz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Rafa & Kuyt's neighbourhood
    Posts
    647

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C - A New Season, A New Hope! You'll Never Walk Alone! Season XII!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    i might jus reinstate my football channel.






    i'm so easily swayed if it ain't for LIVERPOOL!!!! boooooo!
    waiting for Liverpool n mu game then we all can gather at one place and curse each other!!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •