Page 26 of 51 FirstFirst ... 162124252627283136 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL F.C - A New Season, A New Hope! You'll Never Walk Alone! Season XII!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C - A New Season, A New Hope! You'll Never Walk Alone! Season XII!

Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    good price..can check here->http://weston.com.sg/
    power. like tat oso can!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C - A New Season, A New Hope! You'll Never Walk Alone! Season XII!

Quote Originally Posted by jeff49er View Post
    LFC fans so poor meh ?
    haiz, no choice. times are bad! its crazy enuff being a manu fan. the manu jerseys are more expensive. really for the rich ppl to support.

Member/Tangshooter

LFC fans so poor meh ?
    MAN U fans so lich ah?? overcharge still dun noe?
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    MAN U fans so lich ah?? overcharge still dun noe?
    manu fans are so well-off, pay more oso no problem la!

they are a BRAND mah! pay more for the manu brand!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    manu fans are so well-off, pay more oso no problem la!

they are a BRAND mah! pay more for the manu brand!
    Manchester area is prosperous. Ask R Fowler, Macnaman, Micky Owen, they got investments in real estate in Manchester and horse stables in Chesire. So thats why they can pay more.

Liverpool ? They ask why they cant pay more?

Manchester area is prosperous. Ask R Fowler, Macnaman, Micky Owen, they got investments in real estate in Manchester and horse stables in Chesire. So thats why they can pay more.

Old Fergie is also a horse owner. I wonder what his horse name is?

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    think he has a stable, his horses are the players at Man U lor

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    Waaa the fastest horse must be young ronaldo and uncle giggs

just came back from queensway shopping complex(1430hrs!)!

waseh! alot of shops are not opened!! maybe it is Friday and some of the stall owners might have went off to the mosques.

i bought my RETRO-YELLOW LIVERPOOL TEE for S$69/.(cannot lower anymore, SIAN!!) at weston corporation.

i walked around the whole shopping complex but can't locate the good bargain shop my fren allegedly bought his LIVERPOOL Home jersey for a bargain price of S$79/.! maybe it is one of the many shops that are not opened.

weston corporation is selling the NEW LIVERPOOL BLACK JERSEY for S$105/.(sian!!!) and the white away kit for S$95/. along with the Red Home Jersey at S$95/. too.

sian ah!!

din't ask abt last season's yellow away kit. dun think so it'll b that popular!
    waaa song booo classic liverpool T-shirt

we're honest and smart ppl. we dun go around cheating our own kind!

Rock of KKJ is it? hahahahahahahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post

Waaa the fastest horse must be young ronaldo and uncle giggs
    uncle giggs retire soon. legs can't carry liao.

aiya, dun care abt manu. they've enuff problems of their own.

we concentrate on slaughtering the RAMS first.

waaa song booo classic liverpool T-shirt
    LIVERPOOL HARDCORE FAN!

my manu frens say i mad to spend S$69/. on a LIVERPOOL TeeShirt.

but wat do they know abt PASSION and LOYALTY?

Argentine playmaker Juan Roman Riquelme will sensationally fly into Merseyside for last-gasp transfer deadline day talks with Everton. (Daily Mail)

SENSATIONAL indeed!

Reds land French starlet

Liverpool manager Rafael Benitez has continued his policy of signing promising talent from across the globe after landing French youngster Damien Plessi.

The 19-year-old midfielder has joined the Reds from French champions Lyon and will be part of the club's burgeoning reserve ranks during the current campaign.

"He is a good player, big and strong, and we're sure he'll do well for us," Benitez told the club's official website. "He's only a young boy with plenty of time to work on his game but it depends on his progress how quickly he can force his way into the first team."

Benitez has already lured a raft of young talent - including Charles Itandje, Lucas Leiva and Nikolaj Mihajlov - to Anfield during the course of the summer.

The Spaniard also splashed out 11.5million to land Netherlands Under-21 international Ryan Babel from Ajax Amsterdam.

Reds land French starlet

Liverpool manager Rafael Benitez has continued his policy of signing promising talent from across the globe after landing French youngster Damien Plessi.

The 19-year-old midfielder has joined the Reds from French champions Lyon and will be part of the club's burgeoning reserve ranks during the current campaign.

"He is a good player, big and strong, and we're sure he'll do well for us," Benitez told the club's official website. "He's only a young boy with plenty of time to work on his game but it depends on his progress how quickly he can force his way into the first team."

Benitez has already lured a raft of young talent - including Charles Itandje, Lucas Leiva and Nikolaj Mihajlov - to Anfield during the course of the summer.

The Spaniard also splashed out 11.5million to land Netherlands Under-21 international Ryan Babel from Ajax Amsterdam.
    the future is RED!

just came back from queensway shopping complex(1430hrs!)!

waseh! alot of shops are not opened!! maybe it is Friday and some of the stall owners might have went off to the mosques.

i bought my RETRO-YELLOW LIVERPOOL TEE for S$69/.(cannot lower anymore, SIAN!!) at weston corporation.

i walked around the whole shopping complex but can't locate the good bargain shop my fren allegedly bought his LIVERPOOL Home jersey for a bargain price of S$79/.! maybe it is one of the many shops that are not opened.

weston corporation is selling the NEW LIVERPOOL BLACK JERSEY for S$105/.(sian!!!) and the white away kit for S$95/. along with the Red Home Jersey at S$95/. too.

sian ah!!

din't ask abt last season's yellow away kit. dun think so it'll b that popular!
    I was at the shop at Peninsular Shopping Center, and it was the same price as yours also. $95 for the home and white away jersey. Didn't see the black jersey, so I didn't ask. But I finally bought the white away jersey for both my kids!!

Ha ha, went to Comex, spend 2 hours+ there didn't spend anything, and in the end bought 2 sets of kids' jersey. The kids' jersey came with shorts and socks. They look so cute wearing them I must say
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

Quote Originally Posted by kelccm View Post
    I was at the shop at Peninsular Shopping Center, and it was the same price as yours also. $95 for the home and white away jersey. Didn't see the black jersey, so I didn't ask. But I finally bought the white away jersey for both my kids!!

Ha ha, went to Comex, spend 2 hours+ there didn't spend anything, and in the end bought 2 sets of kids' jersey. The kids' jersey came with shorts and socks. They look so cute wearing them I must say
    How much is the kids set? also the suitable ages to wear them? Intend to get for my nephew leh. Thanx

Quote Originally Posted by kelccm View Post

wise choice.

OH YES!! LEE MAN HON's PUSH CART IN CHINA SQ is back in business!

com;on boys!!!

S$38 for the steady steady top quality one!

Page 26 of 51 FirstFirst ... 162124252627283136 ... LastLast