Page 25 of 51 FirstFirst ... 15202324252627303550 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL F.C - A New Season, A New Hope! You'll Never Walk Alone! Season XII!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C - A New Season, A New Hope! You'll Never Walk Alone! Season XII!

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    They r not jealous la bro,they juz cant accept their teams r weaker than us especially in midfield...
    confirm.

tat is a manu supporter, u see?
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C - A New Season, A New Hope! You'll Never Walk Alone! Season XII!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    confirm.

tat is a manu supporter, u see?
    LOL how can a defending champion say they r 2nd best rite? Anyway,we not only have the best midfielders in epl but some say in striking and goalkeeping department as well... there u go!!!

LOL how can a defending champion say they r 2nd best rite? Anyway,we not only have the best midfielders in epl but some say in striking and goalkeeping department as well... there u go!!!
    they can say watever they wan! but the LEAGUE TABLE doesn't LIE!

they can say watever they wan! but the LEAGUE TABLE doesn't LIE!
    Yeah babe.

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    Yeah babe.

Chay we are not second best but We are onli the best in Singapore n JB some say in Batam oso!

Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    Chay we are not second best but We are onli the best in Singapore n JB some say in Batam oso!
    i foresee Liverpool n chelski bossing the EPL n CL this season and some say FAcup n Mickey mouse cup...erm,maybe mu can have the MM cup...how?

i foresee Liverpool n chelski bossing the EPL n CL this season and some say FAcup n Mickey mouse cup...erm,maybe mu can have the MM cup...how?
    Its ok u can have it for ur collection this season we will be Cupless! We got no luck!

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    sad for the other 3 team
    SUPER CONFIDENT of progressing to the next round!

we're on FIRE at the moment!! we're sizzling HOT!

i feel we can really push chel$ki, gooners and manu all the way this season!

Dun over-confident lor, potato and mashmellow are no pushovers.
    But bring it on!

Its ok u can have it for ur collection this season we will be Cupless! We got no luck!

You guys got Community Shield liao lor.

I look forward to C Cup

The season is still new. Must look at the league table in Dec.

just came back from queensway shopping complex(1430hrs!)!

waseh! alot of shops are not opened!! maybe it is Friday and some of the stall owners might have went off to the mosques.

i bought my RETRO-YELLOW LIVERPOOL TEE for S$69/.(cannot lower anymore, SIAN!!) at weston corporation.

i walked around the whole shopping complex but can't locate the good bargain shop my fren allegedly bought his LIVERPOOL Home jersey for a bargain price of S$79/.! maybe it is one of the many shops that are not opened.

weston corporation is selling the NEW LIVERPOOL BLACK JERSEY for S$105/.(sian!!!) and the white away kit for S$95/. along with the Red Home Jersey at S$95/. too.

sian ah!!

din't ask abt last season's yellow away kit. dun think so it'll b that popular!

wase, so positive ah!
    maybe u guys can teach Thailand a lesson and not to walk out and cry one corner!

painful ah!!

we're battling on all front.

this is a tremendous season.

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    Dun over-confident lor, potato and mashmellow are no pushovers.
    But bring it on!
    potato and marshmallow are alrite la. but i'm confident we can match them stride for stride and even top them all over.

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    You guys got Community Shield liao lor.
    manu won something liao. good for them.

Quote Originally Posted by jeff49er View Post
    I look forward to C Cup

The season is still new. Must look at the league table in Dec.
    JEFF GORGOR!!

welcome back! we lub u long time!

Member/Tangshooter

waseh! alot of shops are not opened!! maybe it is Friday and some of the stall owners might have went off to the mosques.

i bought my RETRO-YELLOW LIVERPOOL TEE for S$69/.(cannot lower anymore, SIAN!!) at weston corporation.

i walked around the whole shopping complex but can't locate the good bargain shop my fren allegedly bought his LIVERPOOL Home jersey for a bargain price of S$79/.! maybe it is one of the many shops that are not opened.

weston corporation is selling the NEW LIVERPOOL BLACK JERSEY for S$105/.(sian!!!) and the white away kit for S$95/. along with the Red Home Jersey at S$95/. too.

sian ah!!

good price..can check here->http://weston.com.sg/
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

sian ah!!

LFC fans so poor meh ?