Page 24 of 51 FirstFirst ... 14192223242526293449 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL F.C - A New Season, A New Hope! You'll Never Walk Alone! Season XII!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C - A New Season, A New Hope! You'll Never Walk Alone! Season XII!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    Cheesecake (3 points)

Next game is a home tie against derby county....

1) roDz 3-0 Liverpool win (Alonso,Kuyt & Torres)
    2) cheesecake 5-0 LIVERPOOL ROASTS THE RAM!
    3) roadrunner 3-0 Liverpool win
    4) blazer_workz 3-1 Liverpool win!!!
    5) kelccm 4-0 Liverpool win
    6) zhapchit 4-0 Liverpool! First hat trick from Torres!
    7) xen0275 6-0 Liverpool win!
    8) Bcool 2-0 Liverpool win - me very conservative leh A win is a win.
    Dun need break hands, break legs. Still a long season ahead.
    9) jfoo 4-0 Liverpool roasts ram on the rack!
    10). nemesis32 4-0 LIVERPOOL!
    Lets make this more exciting,guess the scorer/s for additional point/s...Correct score 3pts,correct scorer 1 pt each...so i've updated Cheesecake points to 3...

Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C - A New Season, A New Hope! You'll Never Walk Alone! Season XII!

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    Lets make this more exciting,guess the scorer/s for additional point/s...Correct score 3pts,correct scorer 1 pt each...so i've updated Cheesecake points to 3...
    maybe we can change the format abit. need to study some popular site.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

maybe we can change the format abit. need to study some popular site.
    Any good suggestions welcome...

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    Any good suggestions welcome...
    ya, if got any pls feel free to come up.

Cheesecake (1 point)

1) roDz 3-0 Liverpool win
    10) nemesis32 4-0 LIVERPOOL!
    11) airfins 4-0 LIVERPOOL WIN!!!

Cheesecake (1 point)

1) roDz 3-0 Liverpool win
    10) nemesis32 4-0 LIVERPOOL!
    11) airfins 4-0 LIVERPOOL WIN!!!
    12) dnd 3-1 Liverpool, Torres to score 1st.

REDS FACE PORTO, MARSEILLE AND BESIKTAS

Group A
    LIVERPOOL
    Porto
    Marseille
    Besiktas

Group B
    CHELSEA
    Valencia
    Schalke
    Rosenborg

Group C
    REAL MADRID
    Werder Bremen
    Lazio
    Olympiacos

Group D
    AC MILAN
    Benfica
    Celtic
    Shakhtar Donetsk

Group E
    BARCELONA
    Lyon
    Stuttgart
    Rangers

Group F
    MANCHESTER UNITED
    Roma
    Sporting Lisbon
    Dynamo Kiev

Group G
    INTER MILAN
    PSV Eindhoven
    CSKA Moscow
    Fenerbache

Group H
    ARSENAL
    Sevilla/AEK Athens
    Steaua Bucharest
    Slavia Prage

Rafael Benitez today revealed it's unlikely there'll be any new arrivals at Anfield before tomorrow night's transfer deadline.

The Liverpool manager admitted he has scoured the market to assess what might be available, but has decided he's happy with the squad at his disposal.

Reserve striker Besian Idrizaj has today completed a season long loan deal with Crystal Palace, but Benitez insists there'll be no major activity to report before the window closes.

"We were checking some options for the first team squad yesterday, but it's very difficult to find the right players this late. I don't think we will be signing anyone now," he said.

"Rick, Foster, Eduardo (Macia) and I looked at some options, but we decided we don't want to sign a player just for the sake of it. It has to be the right player and not for crazy money."

Despite continued speculation linking Peter Crouch with a last minute exit from Anfield, Benitez has once again reiterated he has no interest in selling his striker.

"There has been no bid for Crouch, certainly not before this morning anyway," said Benitez. "I have the same idea now as I've said before. I don't want to let anyone go. I've spoken to the player and he knows we need him."

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    REDS FACE PORTO, MARSEILLE AND BESIKTAS

Group A
    LIVERPOOL
    Porto
    Marseille
    Besiktas

Group B
    CHELSEA
    Valencia
    Schalke
    Rosenborg

Group C
    REAL MADRID
    Werder Bremen
    Lazio
    Olympiacos

Group D
    AC MILAN
    Benfica
    Celtic
    Shakhtar Donetsk

Group E
    BARCELONA
    Lyon
    Stuttgart
    Rangers

Group F
    MANCHESTER UNITED
    Roma
    Sporting Lisbon
    Dynamo Kiev

Group G
    INTER MILAN
    PSV Eindhoven
    CSKA Moscow
    Fenerbache

Group H
    ARSENAL
    Sevilla/AEK Athens
    Steaua Bucharest
    Slavia Prage

wa seh, meet POTATO, Marshmallows and Backside.

they are so poor thing to be in the same group as us!

GERRARD DOUBTFUL FOR DERBY CLASH

The Liverpool skipper is still nursing the broken toe which sidelined him against Toulouse in midweek.

"We'll train again this afternoon, but I spoke to Steven again yesterday and the news was not very positive," said Benitez.

"It will be very difficult for him to play on Saturday. The doctor will continue to help him, but maybe it's too early for this weekend."

Jamie Carragher will be absent as he recovers from a broken rib but Andriy Voronin, who missed Tuesday's victory with a thigh problem, should be available again.

"Voronin didn't have a big problem but we decided to be careful against Toulouse," added the manager.

"We also have Fabio Aurelio and Harry Kewell improving all the time and we hope to have them back in the squad soon."

THANK YOU LIVERPOOL

The parents of murdered Merseyside youngster Rhys Jones today sent heartfelt thanks to Liverpool supporters and declared: "You have done your club and the city proud."

Stephen and Melanie Jones, along with son Owen, stood at the side of the pitch before Tuesday's Champions League qualifier against Toulouse as their son's favourite 'Z-Cars' anthem was played inside the stadium for the first time in his memory.

"I was really taken aback once we were there, but up until then, I wasn't sure it was the right thing to do," said Melanie.

"It was only when Owen said he had been talking to people from both the Blues and the Reds over the internet and that they all wanted us to go that I was convinced.

"And Liverpool were really amazing with us. They were fantastic from start to finish."

Mr Jones added: "We were picked up by our police family liaison officer and, as we were driving to the ground, we were given a few looks.

"But when we got out of the car, we were given a massive round of applause by everyone. It knocked us back. It was just the most amazing thing.

"When we got to pitchside, the noise was deafening. We couldn't even hear Z Cars being played but my brother assured me it was.

"Then afterwards we met David Moores and Rick Parry and I just told them their fans had done Liverpool - the city and the club - proud. It really was so moving for us.

"Both Rafa and his wife, as well as Steven Gerrard, came and gave us their condolences.

"These people didn't have to go out of their way to talk to us, but they did. They were just as fantastic as the fans."

THANK YOU LIVERPOOL

The parents of murdered Merseyside youngster Rhys Jones today sent heartfelt thanks to Liverpool supporters and declared: "You have done your club and the city proud."

Stephen and Melanie Jones, along with son Owen, stood at the side of the pitch before Tuesday's Champions League qualifier against Toulouse as their son's favourite 'Z-Cars' anthem was played inside the stadium for the first time in his memory.

"I was really taken aback once we were there, but up until then, I wasn't sure it was the right thing to do," said Melanie.

"It was only when Owen said he had been talking to people from both the Blues and the Reds over the internet and that they all wanted us to go that I was convinced.

"And Liverpool were really amazing with us. They were fantastic from start to finish."

Mr Jones added: "We were picked up by our police family liaison officer and, as we were driving to the ground, we were given a few looks.

"But when we got out of the car, we were given a massive round of applause by everyone. It knocked us back. It was just the most amazing thing.

"When we got to pitchside, the noise was deafening. We couldn't even hear Z Cars being played but my brother assured me it was.

"Then afterwards we met David Moores and Rick Parry and I just told them their fans had done Liverpool - the city and the club - proud. It really was so moving for us.

"Both Rafa and his wife, as well as Steven Gerrard, came and gave us their condolences.

"These people didn't have to go out of their way to talk to us, but they did. They were just as fantastic as the fans."
    ditch blue and join us.

wa seh, meet POTATO, Marshmallows and Backside.

they are so poor thing to be in the same group as us!
    sad for the other 3 team

GERRARD DOUBTFUL FOR DERBY CLASH

The Liverpool skipper is still nursing the broken toe which sidelined him against Toulouse in midweek.

"We'll train again this afternoon, but I spoke to Steven again yesterday and the news was not very positive," said Benitez.

"It will be very difficult for him to play on Saturday. The doctor will continue to help him, but maybe it's too early for this weekend."

Jamie Carragher will be absent as he recovers from a broken rib but Andriy Voronin, who missed Tuesday's victory with a thigh problem, should be available again.

"Voronin didn't have a big problem but we decided to be careful against Toulouse," added the manager.

"We also have Fabio Aurelio and Harry Kewell improving all the time and we hope to have them back in the squad soon."
    lai lai lai...

lai lai lai...
    Waaa still a tough choice for Rafa to choose the replacement. WE GOT THE BEST MIDFIELD IN THE WORLD.

sad for the other 3 team
    SUPER CONFIDENT of progressing to the next round!

we're on FIRE at the moment!! we're sizzling HOT!

i feel we can really push chel$ki, gooners and manu all the way this season!

Waaa still a tough choice for Rafa to choose the replacement. WE GOT THE BEST MIDFIELD IN THE WORLD.
    this one is 100% true.

still got ppl scoff at our tag, THE BEST MIDFIELD IN THE WORLD!

jealous ppl!

Hehehe

Hehehe
    pro vid.

this one is 100% true.

still got ppl scoff at our tag, THE BEST MIDFIELD IN THE WORLD!

jealous ppl!
    They r not jealous la bro,they juz cant accept their teams r weaker than us especially in midfield...