Page 23 of 51 FirstFirst ... 13182122232425283348 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL F.C - A New Season, A New Hope! You'll Never Walk Alone! Season XII!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C - A New Season, A New Hope! You'll Never Walk Alone! Season XII!

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    The fans been handled a mini flag and wave at their players before kickoff mah.

Sound like our national day celebration?
    wa, got $$ surely can do alot. can even gif fans souvenirs to wayang ah!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C - A New Season, A New Hope! You'll Never Walk Alone! Season XII!

Quote Originally Posted by jfoo View Post
    alamak my prediction in post #419 kanna erased.

Cheesecake (1 point)

Next game is a home tie against derby county....

1) roDz 3-0 Liverpool win
    2) cheesecake 5-0 LIVERPOOL ROASTS THE RAM!
    3) roadrunner 3-0 Liverpool win
    4) blazer_workz 3-1 Liverpool win!!!
    5) kelccm 4-0 Liverpool win
    6) zhapchit 4-0 Liverpool! First hat trick from Torres!
    7) xen0275 6-0 Liverpool win!
    8) Bcool 2-0 Liverpool win - me very conservative leh A win is a win.
    Dun need break hands, break legs. Still a long season ahead.
    9) jfoo 4-0 Liverpool roasts ram on the rack!

Rafa's vision for Liverpool is the same as Bill Shankly's:

The best two teams on Merseyside, Liverpool and Liverpool reserves.

Quote Originally Posted by jfoo View Post
    Rafa's vision for Liverpool is the same as Bill Shankly's:

The best two teams on Merseyside, Liverpool and Liverpool reserves.

i would like to add that it is near to impossible to guess his actual team.

Goals from Toulouse game last night

Quote Originally Posted by Taurean View Post
    Goals from Toulouse game last night

Wonderful goals!!!!

BC

Quote Originally Posted by Scaglietti View Post
    Wonderful goals!!!!

BC

king of europe in the making
    Canon 1D MK3,28-200 F3.5-5.6, 100 F2
    My Models

Quote Originally Posted by harrynkl View Post
    zai!

Quote Originally Posted by harrynkl View Post
    Kings of Europe 1) real madrid 2) ac milan 3) Liverpool...for the past 3 years Liverpool and milan dominated europe...2 finals in 3 yrs...lets see if we can dominate again this season,i'm very confident we can... though this season i expect barca n madrid to be up there with Liverpool n milan,i think if they sell ronaldinhio to chelski,they'll be weaker and that will also unstable chelski as i'm sure terry n lampoon will want a salary as much as him... madrid with new coach wont hit top gear soon and i think this new coach wont last longer than the one he replaces...

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    Kings of Europe 1) real madrid 2) ac milan 3) Liverpool...for the past 3 years Liverpool and milan dominated europe...2 finals in 3 yrs...lets see if we can dominate again this season,i'm very confident we can... though this season i expect barca n madrid to be up there with Liverpool n milan,i think if they sell ronaldinhio to chelski,they'll be weaker and that will also unstable chelski as i'm sure terry n lampoon will want a salary as much as him... madrid with new coach wont hit top gear soon and i think this new coach wont last longer than the one he replaces...
    Barca won't sell unless it is really 80m pounds.

ronaldinho move to chel$ki, wa seh, let's hope he take a long time to settle. haha

real madrid is a has-been.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    Barca won't sell unless it is really 80m pounds.

ronaldinho move to chel$ki, wa seh, let's hope he take a long time to settle. haha

real madrid is a has-been.
    Lets hope we get to another final...CONFIDENT LAH!!!! anyway,i hope ronnie really go to chelski,even if he settles fast,he'll unsettle the team...$ matters..as i said,terry n lampoon will want more $ as they'd think they're the stars but ronnie will indeed be a star with high salary...

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    Lets hope we get to another final...CONFIDENT LAH!!!! anyway,i hope ronnie really go to chelski,even if he settles fast,he'll unsettle the team...$ matters..as i said,terry n lampoon will want more $ as they'd think they're the stars but ronnie will indeed be a star with high salary...
    hahahaha

i jus read the newpaper! waseh! the strikers really onz!

i would like to add that it is near to impossible to guess his actual team.
    hmmm let me try:P

Starting lineup against Derby...

Reina, Aberloa, Finnan, Agger, Hyypia, Pennant, Babel, Alonso, Sissoko, Torres, Crouch.

See if i stike jackpot.. my prediction... 4-0.

Cheesecake (1 point)

Next game is a home tie against derby county....

1) roDz 3-0 Liverpool win
    2) cheesecake 5-0 LIVERPOOL ROASTS THE RAM!
    3) roadrunner 3-0 Liverpool win
    4) blazer_workz 3-1 Liverpool win!!!
    5) kelccm 4-0 Liverpool win
    6) zhapchit 4-0 Liverpool! First hat trick from Torres!
    7) xen0275 6-0 Liverpool win!
    8) Bcool 2-0 Liverpool win - me very conservative leh A win is a win.
    Dun need break hands, break legs. Still a long season ahead.
    9) jfoo 4-0 Liverpool roasts ram on the rack!
    10). nemesis32 4-0 LIVERPOOL!

Derby fear Anfield mauling

Billy Davies claims his Derby side are "cutting their own throats" with their defensive deficiencies and insists it is a problem they must address before their Barclays Premier League trip to Liverpool on Saturday.

Derby's woeful start to the season continued on Tuesday as they went out of the Carling Cup to Championship newcomers Blackpool on penalties at Pride Park.

Davies accused his side of "naivety" and "schoolboy errors" after they twice allowed the visitors back into the second-round tie with late, headed goals.

Losing goals at crucial times has been a recurring theme for Davies' side. They conceded inside the opening couple of minutes on their way to league defeats against both Tottenham and Birmingham.

The Scot insists Derby must buck the trend in time for their trip to Anfield this weekend or face the possibility of a heavy defeat.

"The mistakes that we are making and the lack of concentration and switching off at crucial times is mind blowing. The players are cutting their own throats," Davies said.

"We can't afford to keep making the mistakes we are making and it is a situation we have got to learn from quickly.

"We can't go to a place like Anfield and be so naive because if we do Liverpool are the sort of team that will punish you severely."

Reading manager Steve Coppell admits he is "a little bit bemused" by his team's poor disciplinary record this season. Reading are just five league and cup games into the campaign, but have picked up three red cards and 14 yellows.

Defender Sam Sodje became the latest to see red in the Carling Cup second-round victory over Swansea.

Sodje, who could be a Sheffield Wednesday player by the end of this week, was sent off for two yellow cards that meant Reading faced the final 32 minutes - and then extra time - with 10 men.

Striker Leroy Lita's neat 105th-minute finish ensured they left South Wales with a 1-0 win and a place in round three, but Coppell is concerned about the flurry of cards.

He said: "I have been amazingly proud of our disciplinary record, and yet five games into this season we've had three sendings-off.

"I am a little bemused by it. I always like to say we are competitive, but we are not a dirty side. I try to bite my tongue sometimes because I don't like complaining about referees.

"I just felt we were on the wrong end of quite a few decisions. Sodje's hardly made a tackle."

Talking about Sodje's possible loan move Coppell added: "It is ongoing. It should be sorted out over the next 24 hours. I don't know how it will work out. Any move has got to be something that is attractive to him."

The Reading manager, who rested Kevin Doyle, was also delighted to have Lita back in tandem with Dave Kitson, who was sent off on the opening day of the season against Manchester United, receiving a three-match ban.

Coppell said: "It is nice to have Lita back. Both him and Kitson did terrifically well to come through it.

"In everything we did, I thought we showed our desire to be in the next round. I know people criticise what I do in cup competitions with changing the players around, but we always want to go through. We were playing against a very good side."
    Last edited by roadrunner_552; 30th August 2007 at 01:33 PM. Reason: editing

the only way for derby is to field 11 GK.

i think they will simply park their lorries and expect us to break them down.

but the sad thing is Derby really is a few levels below us and their team is in absolute chaos.

the only way for derby is to field 11 GK.

i think they will simply park their lorries and expect us to break them down.

but the sad thing is Derby really is a few levels below us and their team is in absolute chaos.
    Waaa park lorries meh? I think Airbus is a better words.

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    Waaa park lorries meh? I think Airbus is a better words.
    the problem is, their players are not AIRBUS quality.

lorry is more likely. hahahahaha