Page 18 of 51 FirstFirst ... 8131617181920232843 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL F.C - A New Season, A New Hope! You'll Never Walk Alone! Season XII!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C - A New Season, A New Hope! You'll Never Walk Alone! Season XII!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    Waaaa so sad. He is a good player which i buy in my FM2007. RIP

Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C - A New Season, A New Hope! You'll Never Walk Alone! Season XII!

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    Waaaa so sad. He is a good player which i buy in my FM2007. RIP
    haiz... such is Life, bro!

Rest In Peace!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Kewell's Real deal for Chris
    EXCLUSIVE
    By Darren Lewis 28/08/2007

CHRIS COLEMAN is considering making a 2million offer to take Harry Kewell from Liverpool to Real Sociedad.

Boss Coleman has a brief to restore the image of his Spanish club and believes he can do so with the likes of Kewell, 28.

The injury-hit Aussie left-winger has made 124 appearances and scored 16 goals since his arrival from Leeds in 2003.

But Kewell is well aware that his Anfield future is far from certain with just 12 months left on his four-year contract.

Wonder how true is it.

Reds Linked To 'Beast' Capture 28/08/07

Liverpool have tabled a bid of 20million euros (13.5million) for Real Madrid striker Julio Baptista, according to Marca.

The Brazilian - nicknamed 'The Beast' - spent last season on loan at Arsenal but failed to shine consistently, although he did net four goals as the Gunners beat Liverpool 6-3 in a Carling Cup tie at Anfield in January.

After helping Brazil win the Copa America over the summer he was linked with a move for AC Milan, but it is now claimed Rafael Benitez has entered the bidding with an offer that may be enough to tempt Real to sell.

They are looking to raise money to enable them to make a fresh move for Sevilla full-back Daniel Alves, and Marca claims they could also be ready to sell Roberto Soldado to Benfica.

Liverpool to trump Spurs 10 million bid
    28th August 2007
    By Staff Writer

Liverpool are ready to make a late move to trump Spurs 10 million bid for Blackburn winger Morten Gamst Pedersen according to reports over the weekend.

Spurs interest in Pedersen has been well publicised over the past few season but no deal has materialised. Spurs are ready to show their faith in boss Martin Jol following last week's debacle and look set to hand him the 10 million necessary to finally prize Pedersen away from Rovers.

The News of the World claim that Liverpool will make their interest in the winger known this week with German giants Bayern Munich also likely to join the hunt.

Reds Linked To 'Beast' Capture 28/08/07

Liverpool have tabled a bid of 20million euros (13.5million) for Real Madrid striker Julio Baptista, according to Marca.

The Brazilian - nicknamed 'The Beast' - spent last season on loan at Arsenal but failed to shine consistently, although he did net four goals as the Gunners beat Liverpool 6-3 in a Carling Cup tie at Anfield in January.

After helping Brazil win the Copa America over the summer he was linked with a move for AC Milan, but it is now claimed Rafael Benitez has entered the bidding with an offer that may be enough to tempt Real to sell.

They are looking to raise money to enable them to make a fresh move for Sevilla full-back Daniel Alves, and Marca claims they could also be ready to sell Roberto Soldado to Benfica.
    they can dream on.

Liverpool to trump Spurs 10 million bid
    28th August 2007
    By Staff Writer

Liverpool are ready to make a late move to trump Spurs 10 million bid for Blackburn winger Morten Gamst Pedersen according to reports over the weekend.

Spurs interest in Pedersen has been well publicised over the past few season but no deal has materialised. Spurs are ready to show their faith in boss Martin Jol following last week's debacle and look set to hand him the 10 million necessary to finally prize Pedersen away from Rovers.

The News of the World claim that Liverpool will make their interest in the winger known this week with German giants Bayern Munich also likely to join the hunt.
    i dun belif.

Real Sociedad boss Chris Coleman is lining up a bid for Liverpool winger Harry Kewell. (Mirror)

hmmm...

Are We there yet?

jan molby the great comments on the LIVERPOOL now under Rafa.

Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

Lai Liao... Start liao....

Go...Go...Liverpool

Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

1-0!!!! Crouchy

GOAL.....GOAL.....
    1 - 0 LIVERPOOL

liverpool scores. 1-0 scored by crouch. long legs really helps.

A deep cross from the right flank by Kyut in the 18th minute was met by Crouch stretching right leg at the far post and he score !!!!!

excellent first half performance by nearly a second string team.

3 good chance to Crouch, 2 missed header and 1 near miss right foot shot....
    2 chance for Kuyt that just brush by the upright....

i think must break crouch's nose so he can score with headers.

free header by Hyypia, 2-0

2 - 0, Hyppia free header off a corner