Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 30 of 30

Thread: Can't..Get..Enough.. Casual Shoot Out on 1st Sep 07 (Sat - pm)

  1. #21

    Default Re: Can't..Get..Enough.. Casual Shoot Out on 1st Sep 07 (Sat - pm)

    6 Slot Taken, 6 More to Start and 10 More to Max Capacity.

    1. quest_shawn (Reserved)
    2. xfathom69 (Reserved)
    3. Juste_millieu (Reserved)
    4. ratchet1981 (Reserved)
    5. hi5 (Reserved)
    6. Sonis (Reserved)
    7.
    8.
    9.
    10.
    11.
    12.
    13.
    14.
    15.
    16.

    Reserve List
    1.
    2.
    3.
    4.

    Hurry, book yr slot now. Closing Date is 300807 (Thurs -12pm). Insufficient Sign Ups will result in cancellation of the Shoot.

  2. #22

    Default Re: Can't..Get..Enough.. Casual Shoot Out on 1st Sep 07 (Sat - pm)

    Last Call... Anyone

  3. #23

    Default Re: Can't..Get..Enough.. Casual Shoot Out on 1st Sep 07 (Sat - pm)

    Closing Date is tomorrow 300807 (thurs) at 12pm..

    So Hurry, dont dissapoint the ladies.

  4. #24

    Default Re: Can't..Get..Enough.. Casual Shoot Out on 1st Sep 07 (Sat - pm)

    Sorry to inform all that the shoot has been cancelled due to insufficient Sign Ups..

    Will someone please kindly enlighten me wats happening? Why it seems that no one is interested in this event. Could it be because:

    1. My rates are too expensive?? $50 for 3 models, 3 hrs......,expensive??
    2. My models not attractive???????????????????????????????????????
    3. Or just the date and time not right for you guys?
    4. Or issit me? Issit because you guys have not join my shoot before, and you are afraid I am another CON-MAN???

    Some kind soul out there please advise..

  5. #25

    Default Re: Can't..Get..Enough.. Casual Shoot Out on 1st Sep 07 (Sat - pm)

    Quote Originally Posted by predator View Post
    Sorry to inform all that the shoot has been cancelled due to insufficient Sign Ups..

    Will someone please kindly enlighten me wats happening? Why it seems that no one is interested in this event. Could it be because:

    1. My rates are too expensive?? $50 for 3 models, 3 hrs......,expensive??
    2. My models not attractive???????????????????????????????????????
    3. Or just the date and time not right for you guys?
    4. Or issit me? Issit because you guys have not join my shoot before, and you are afraid I am another CON-MAN???

    Some kind soul out there please advise..
    Bro, stay cool. This weekend is the Comex show

  6. #26

    Default Re: Can't..Get..Enough.. Casual Shoot Out on 1st Sep 07 (Sat - pm)

    Same every year. Free babes at Comex.
    Check tis out.

    Credit to Augustine Ho.
    Hahaahahahaha.
    Tats a pack of wolves man.

  7. #27

    Default Re: Can't..Get..Enough.. Casual Shoot Out on 1st Sep 07 (Sat - pm)

    Quote Originally Posted by predator View Post
    Sorry to inform all that the shoot has been cancelled due to insufficient Sign Ups..

    Will someone please kindly enlighten me wats happening? Why it seems that no one is interested in this event. Could it be because:

    1. My rates are too expensive?? $50 for 3 models, 3 hrs......,expensive??
    2. My models not attractive???????????????????????????????????????
    3. Or just the date and time not right for you guys?
    4. Or issit me? Issit because you guys have not join my shoot before, and you are afraid I am another CON-MAN???

    Some kind soul out there please advise..
    lol dont worry. If it is the comex show, it is the comex show alright.

  8. #28

    Default Re: Can't..Get..Enough.. Casual Shoot Out on 1st Sep 07 (Sat - pm)

    Bro,

    I really hope so. Thks for the kind words and support.

    Upzzzz for u, bro..


    Quote Originally Posted by juste_millieu View Post
    Bro, stay cool. This weekend is the Comex show

  9. #29

    Default Re: Can't..Get..Enough.. Casual Shoot Out on 1st Sep 07 (Sat - pm)

    Thks, Nat..

    Upzzz for u, sister....



    Quote Originally Posted by nAtaSHaZ View Post
    lol dont worry. If it is the comex show, it is the comex show alright.

  10. #30

    Default Re: Can't..Get..Enough.. Casual Shoot Out on 1st Sep 07 (Sat - pm)

    Thks, bro.. Hope this is why.. Dont worry, I refuse to give up and will keep trying.

    UpZZz for u too..

    Quote Originally Posted by casey4355 View Post
    Same every year. Free babes at Comex.
    Check tis out.

    Credit to Augustine Ho.
    Hahaahahahaha.
    Tats a pack of wolves man.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •