Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 62

Thread: What kind of job?

  1. #21
    Moderator ortega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    23,686
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: What kind of job?

    Quote Originally Posted by sammy888 View Post
    hahahahah...here we go....
    may i ask, where are we going?

  2. #22
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    East of Singapore
    Posts
    26

    Default Re: What kind of job?

    TS requested what education and job can get 4K

    Here is my contribution

    Degree in Political Science - politician
    Degree in Medicine - drug smuggler
    Degree in Computer science - computer hacker

  3. #23

    Default Re: What kind of job?

    Quote Originally Posted by dot1q View Post
    TS requested what education and job can get 4K

    Here is my contribution

    Degree in Political Science - politician
    Degree in Medicine - drug smuggler
    Degree in Computer science - computer hacker
    computer hacker is self employed lah..

  4. #24
    Senior Member sammy888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    1,568

    Default Re: What kind of job?

    Quote Originally Posted by ortega View Post
    may i ask, where are we going?
    down that whacky road of creatively thinking up all more outrageous and poison-tipped jobs lah hehehehe.... I guess when you ask a silly question ...you will get silly answers.

  5. #25
    Moderator ortega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    23,686
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: What kind of job?

    Quote Originally Posted by sammy888 View Post
    down that whacky road of creatively thinking up all more outrageous and poison-tipped jobs lah hehehehe.... I guess when you ask a silly question ...you will get silly answers.
    OK, here we go... ...

    i go together with you

  6. #26

    Default Re: What kind of job?

    thank you all for replied
    well Sorry i forgot to mention
    I was targeting people below the age of 29 which means they only have either experience or education . And 4k is basic pay. no OT
    is there any ?
    Thanks
    Last edited by memo1; 22nd August 2007 at 02:52 PM.

  7. #27
    Senior Member sammy888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    1,568

    Default Re: What kind of job?

    Quote Originally Posted by dot1q View Post
    TS requested what education and job can get 4K

    Here is my contribution

    Degree in Political Science - politician
    Degree in Medicine - drug smuggler
    Degree in Computer science - computer hacker
    Degree in Law - ran-away "power of attorney"
    Last edited by sammy888; 22nd August 2007 at 02:52 PM.

  8. #28
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: What kind of job?

    Quote Originally Posted by memo1 View Post
    thank you all for replied
    well Sorry i forgot to mention
    I was targeting people below the age of 29 which means they only have either experience or education .
    is there any ?
    Thanks
    u wan exactly 4k no more no less? need to add medical benefits, transport allowances etc?
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  9. #29
    Moderator ortega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    23,686
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: What kind of job?

    pastor
    monk
    preist

  10. #30
    Senior Member sammy888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    1,568

    Default Re: What kind of job?

    Quote Originally Posted by memo1 View Post
    thank you all for replied
    well Sorry i forgot to mention
    I was targeting people below the age of 29 which means they only have either experience or education . And 4k is basic pay. no OT
    is there any ?
    Thanks
    You "targetting" for what leh? heheh To justify what degree you want to take just so you can get there "faster and richer" by choosing it?

    Let oldman Sammy here tell you some **** & bull story heheh..."LIFE is NEVER 100% formula". You can not manufacture, boxed, label and then sell it as a formula for getting a high paying early by choosing the right degree.

    Example. You and I could both have a degree in say Law and after a few years in it, I could be a senior partner and you could still be lawyer in a law firm. Alot would also depend on other factors to get you there. Companies has no special formula to paying you and no one company will do the same as another. You might get a better start then most without a degree but to reach that magical 4K or 8K or 10K or 2.9m ministerial pay...alot more good and bad politicking or involvement on your part in the corporation will get you there.

    But most important...do you have passion for the job you choose and the degree you took up? If you have none...well no amount of carry bola bola, stay late to work, slave for the company, serve your boss coffee every morning will every get you the kind of payout you dream to get. Lastly, I have friends who earn 4K and above and are younger then 29 yrs but not all have a degree so how? heheheh.. I also have friends with degree who are in their 30s and 40s but earn less then 4k or 3k a month...then how?


    okie okie...now I really sounding like my father... hahahah....okay just another silly rant from me. But hope you get the point if that was what you were trying to figure out.

  11. #31
    Senior Member sammy888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    1,568

    Default Re: What kind of job?

    Quote Originally Posted by ortega View Post
    pastor
    monk
    preist
    You left out Elders as in Mormons heheh

  12. #32

    Default Re: What kind of job?

    Thank you all, actually I just wanted to know how many pp are surfing CS during office hours
    I have the answer roughly now

  13. #33
    Moderator ortega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    23,686
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: What kind of job?

    aiyah, just ask lah

    don't need to play games one

  14. #34
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    494

    Default Re: What kind of job?

    Quote Originally Posted by memo1 View Post
    hi!
    Does anyone know what kind Of job and education will give you 4K per month?
    any one having 4000 and more pe'month ?
    thank you for reading,if don't mind,answer please . I am Doing a research

    househusband

  15. #35

    Default Re: What kind of job?

    Quote Originally Posted by memo1 View Post
    Thank you all, actually I just wanted to know how many pp are surfing CS during office hours
    I have the answer roughly now
    chey...this question have been raised before already...do a search...

  16. #36
    Senior Member sammy888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    1,568

    Default Re: What kind of job?

    Quote Originally Posted by memo1 View Post
    Thank you all, actually I just wanted to know how many pp are surfing CS during office hours
    I have the answer roughly now
    Actually I am on leave this week heheh.....I am only KPOing abit and replying when taking a break from playing War Hammer 40K. YOu want to add me to your statisitical finding of people age 44 who still play ocomputer games? hahahahah
    Last edited by sammy888; 22nd August 2007 at 05:55 PM.

  17. #37
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    JB, SG
    Posts
    3,529

    Default Re: What kind of job?

    All of these get 4k+ a month. Average salary of the top 100 jobs in SG.

    1. Specialised surgeon $22,821
    2. Managing director $20,289
    3. General manager $15,300
    4. General physician $14,653
    5. Company director $13,970
    6. Legal officer $10,408
    7. Risk management manager $10,350
    8. Treasury manager $10,155
    9. Financial analyst $10,033
    10. Commodities futures broker $10,000
    11. Financial planner $9,167
    12. Business management consultant $9,039
    13. Foreign exchange dealer and broker $9,000
    14. Hydrographic surveyor $8,900
    15. Industrial relations manager $8,870
    16. Operations manager (Finance) $8,763
    17. Business development manager $8,350
    18. Trade broker $8,334
    19. Computer operations and network manager $8,223
    20. Operations manager (Commerce) $8,129
    21. Legal service manager $8,080
    22. Computer and information systems manager $8,075
    23. Research and development manager $7,808
    24. Budgeting and financial accounting manager $7,800
    25. Marine superintendent engineer $7,650
    26. Engineering manager $7,521
    27. Training manager $7,500
    28. Manufacturing plant and production manager $7,450
    29. Marketing manager $7,327
    30. Personnel / human resource manager $7,300
    31. Logistics manager $7,150
    32. Technical manager $7,064
    33. Sales manager $6,918
    34. Quality assurance manager $6,880
    35. Instrumentation engineer $6,817
    36. Statistician $6,707
    37. Chemical engineer (petroleum) $6,670
    38. Business analyst $6,667
    39. Procurement manager $6,637
    40. Advocate and solicitor $6,500
    41. Advertising and public relations manager $6,495
    42. Corporate planning manager $6,488
    43. Shipping manager $6,440
    44. Industrial health, safety and environment engineer $6,355
    45. Personal banker $6,350
    46. Premises maintenance manager $6,300
    47. Transport operations manager $6,250
    48. Chemical engineering technician (petroleum) $6,245
    49. Editor (newspapers and periodicals) $6,210
    50. Pharmacologist $6,085
    51. Credit analyst $6,084
    52. Chemical engineer (petrochemicals) $6,038
    53. Advertising copywriter $6,000
    54. Securities dealer and broker $6,000
    55. Database administrator $5,996
    56. Sports coach $5,965
    57. Administration manager $5,890
    58. Editor (radio, television and video) $5,843
    59. Geophysicist $5,831
    60. Customer service manager $5,750
    61. Power generation and distribution engineer $5,695
    62. Market research analyst $5,521
    63. Marine superintendent (deck) $5,450
    64. Chemical engineer $5,432
    65. Building architect $5,425
    66. Operations manager (Community) $5,406
    67. Petroleum and natural gas engineer $5,379
    68. Instrumentation technician $5,351
    69. Aeronautical engineer $5,334
    70. Building and construction project manager $5,300
    71. Semi-conductor engineer $5,293
    72. Structural engineer $5,270
    73. Cad cam engineer $5,202
    74. Financial futures dealer and broker $5,145
    75. Naval architect $5,143
    76. Creative director (Advertising) $5,000
    77. Director (stage, film, television and radio) $5,000
    78. Lawyer (except advocate and solicitor) $5,000
    79. Systems designer and analyst $4,997
    80. Ship-master $4,945
    81. Property / estate manager $4,936
    82. Production engineer $4,931
    83. Biomedical engineer $4,928
    84. Telecommunications service supervisor $4,911
    85. Electrical engineer $4,873
    86. Mechanical engineer $4,820
    87. Industrial nurse $4,802
    88. Sewerage and sanitary engineer $4,790
    89. Warehousing manager $4,789
    90. Medical x-ray technician $4,732
    91. Air transport service supervisor $4,713
    92. Network systems and data communication analyst $4,685
    93. Information technology security specialist $4,679
    94. Chemist $4,658
    95. Environment health inspector $4,605
    96. Civil engineer $4,578
    97. Manufacturing engineer $4,568
    98. Electronics engineer $4,534
    99. Materials engineer $4,524
    100. Accountant $4,500

  18. #38
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ClubSNAP Community
    Posts
    3,118

    Default Re: What kind of job?

    Quote Originally Posted by wong_se View Post
    All of these get 4k+ a month. Average salary of the top 100 jobs in SG.

    1. Specialised surgeon $22,821
    2. Managing director $20,289
    3. General manager $15,300
    4. General physician $14,653
    5. Company director $13,970
    6. Legal officer $10,408
    7. Risk management manager $10,350
    8. Treasury manager $10,155
    9. Financial analyst $10,033
    10. Commodities futures broker $10,000
    11. Financial planner $9,167
    12. Business management consultant $9,039
    13. Foreign exchange dealer and broker $9,000
    14. Hydrographic surveyor $8,900
    15. Industrial relations manager $8,870
    16. Operations manager (Finance) $8,763
    17. Business development manager $8,350
    18. Trade broker $8,334
    19. Computer operations and network manager $8,223
    20. Operations manager (Commerce) $8,129
    21. Legal service manager $8,080
    22. Computer and information systems manager $8,075
    23. Research and development manager $7,808
    24. Budgeting and financial accounting manager $7,800
    25. Marine superintendent engineer $7,650
    26. Engineering manager $7,521
    27. Training manager $7,500
    28. Manufacturing plant and production manager $7,450
    29. Marketing manager $7,327
    30. Personnel / human resource manager $7,300
    31. Logistics manager $7,150
    32. Technical manager $7,064
    33. Sales manager $6,918
    34. Quality assurance manager $6,880
    35. Instrumentation engineer $6,817
    36. Statistician $6,707
    37. Chemical engineer (petroleum) $6,670
    38. Business analyst $6,667
    39. Procurement manager $6,637
    40. Advocate and solicitor $6,500
    41. Advertising and public relations manager $6,495
    42. Corporate planning manager $6,488
    43. Shipping manager $6,440
    44. Industrial health, safety and environment engineer $6,355
    45. Personal banker $6,350
    46. Premises maintenance manager $6,300
    47. Transport operations manager $6,250
    48. Chemical engineering technician (petroleum) $6,245
    49. Editor (newspapers and periodicals) $6,210
    50. Pharmacologist $6,085
    51. Credit analyst $6,084
    52. Chemical engineer (petrochemicals) $6,038
    53. Advertising copywriter $6,000
    54. Securities dealer and broker $6,000
    55. Database administrator $5,996
    56. Sports coach $5,965
    57. Administration manager $5,890
    58. Editor (radio, television and video) $5,843
    59. Geophysicist $5,831
    60. Customer service manager $5,750
    61. Power generation and distribution engineer $5,695
    62. Market research analyst $5,521
    63. Marine superintendent (deck) $5,450
    64. Chemical engineer $5,432
    65. Building architect $5,425
    66. Operations manager (Community) $5,406
    67. Petroleum and natural gas engineer $5,379
    68. Instrumentation technician $5,351
    69. Aeronautical engineer $5,334
    70. Building and construction project manager $5,300
    71. Semi-conductor engineer $5,293
    72. Structural engineer $5,270
    73. Cad cam engineer $5,202
    74. Financial futures dealer and broker $5,145
    75. Naval architect $5,143
    76. Creative director (Advertising) $5,000
    77. Director (stage, film, television and radio) $5,000
    78. Lawyer (except advocate and solicitor) $5,000
    79. Systems designer and analyst $4,997
    80. Ship-master $4,945
    81. Property / estate manager $4,936
    82. Production engineer $4,931
    83. Biomedical engineer $4,928
    84. Telecommunications service supervisor $4,911
    85. Electrical engineer $4,873
    86. Mechanical engineer $4,820
    87. Industrial nurse $4,802
    88. Sewerage and sanitary engineer $4,790
    89. Warehousing manager $4,789
    90. Medical x-ray technician $4,732
    91. Air transport service supervisor $4,713
    92. Network systems and data communication analyst $4,685
    93. Information technology security specialist $4,679
    94. Chemist $4,658
    95. Environment health inspector $4,605
    96. Civil engineer $4,578
    97. Manufacturing engineer $4,568
    98. Electronics engineer $4,534
    99. Materials engineer $4,524
    100. Accountant $4,500
    Wow!! where u get the list? got to show it to my boss tml..
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

  19. #39
    Moderator ortega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    23,686
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: What kind of job?

    i also want to show my boss

  20. #40
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default Re: What kind of job?

    time to change job ...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •