Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Can I ask...

Default Re: Can I ask...

Quote Originally Posted by creampuff View Post
    Wah so fast got another camera. Welcome back to the K100D fraternity. But I'm wondering why you didn't get the K100D Super now that it's available.
    You don't know he can switch as and when if he wants.

Quote Originally Posted by istDeS View Post
    3 k10d and 2 k100d for him....
    Pentax K10D

Quote Originally Posted by creampuff View Post
    Wah so fast got another camera. Welcome back to the K100D fraternity. But I'm wondering why you didn't get the K100D Super now that it's available.

If you're looking for the filter and don't want to go down to the shops, can try this seller
    http://cgi.ebay.com/Hoya-52mm-IR-R72...QQcmdZViewItem
    Well, I don't think I can get a K100D super at the same price of the 2nd hand K100D which I just got Besides, don't really need the SDM support on this body, already got a K10D for that

I'll buy the filter in a local shop I think. Need to get some other stuff anyway ...

Quote Originally Posted by istDeS View Post
    Yeah, you got that right

Quote Originally Posted by gchiam View Post
    3 k10d and 2 k100d for him....
    A bit too much I guess But only one K10D and one K100D right now, so not really that bad lah

Quote Originally Posted by fengwei View Post
    Well, I don't think I can get a K100D super at the same price of the 2nd hand K100D which I just got Besides, don't really need the SDM support on this body, already got a K10D for that

I'll buy the filter in a local shop I think. Need to get some other stuff anyway ...

just wondering how much is a good price for the second hand k100D..

tight on budget.. thx!

Quote Originally Posted by denn23 View Post
    just wondering how much is a good price for the second hand k100D..

tight on budget.. thx!
    no need to worry lah....a brand new grey one can be bought for only $860 from OP!
    That's about the cheapest well featured DSLR you can get on the planet! Some P&S cost more... But if you are less tight than you say, getting it from retail for around $1200 with local warranty is also good..

Quote Originally Posted by airconvent View Post
    no need to worry lah....a brand new grey one can be bought for only $860 from OP!
    That's about the cheapest well featured DSLR you can get on the planet! Some P&S cost more... But if you are less tight than you say, getting it from retail for around $1200 with local warranty is also good..
    Yar, my grey one shoot for.. coming to 5 months I think already, still ok, shutter count 8K and climbing.

Not sure whether I should go and replace the shutter soon, if go UK and replace price is not the problem, it's the fact that very ley chey to send the camera in.

Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    Yar, my grey one shoot for.. coming to 5 months I think already, still ok, shutter count 8K and climbing.

Not sure whether I should go and replace the shutter soon, if go UK and replace price is not the problem, it's the fact that very ley chey to send the camera in.
    8K not that high lah...unless you expect to be in UK for a year or two...

Hi, i just called up OP and check the price, a lady code me $870 for K100D with kit, and $1100 for K100D super? How come i get higher code for K100D huh??

If i am not wrong, this could due to the increase of GST.

I had inquire about one lens which had increase by $10 too.

Quote Originally Posted by piyoz View Post
    Hi, i just called up OP and check the price, a lady code me $870 for K100D with kit, and $1100 for K100D super? How come i get higher code for K100D huh??
    $10 difference only?

Compared to $860? It's seriously. $10 only. OP has been quite reasonable, their prices have increased slightly recently but I don't know, I still prefer dealing with them until I get too jaded.

Quote Originally Posted by airconvent View Post
    8K not that high lah...unless you expect to be in UK for a year or two...
    3 years, but I guess I could replace it during next summer hols =)

aiyoh friend...$10 give them lah. There's bound to be some variation here and there and from day to day due to their importing stock prices. The important thing is you get a good and brand new set. Personally my tolerance for price difference is around $40 before I would bother to travel all the way to another location to buy it. Not forgetting transport and parking cost too!
    Where can you get a brand new C, O, S or N camera for less than $900 in Singapore?
    I think when we are blessed with cheaper prices for Pentax, we should focus on how to get great shots and enjoy them instead of counting the cents with the sellers...

I'm not rich, hor...just a little more understanding of the retailers..

I think any prices quoted by pentaxians here, it is best to treat it as a guide so that you know you are not seriously overcharged by the shop. I think $10 is ok.

i'm not stressing that $10 difference is alot, I'm just checking how come there is a slight difference in price?

i'm not stressing that $10 difference is alot, I'm just checking how come there is a slight difference in price?
    sound/tone of voice? lol.

so is $870 excluding gst or including?

Quote Originally Posted by teruranse View Post
    You can give them a call to confirm before heading over:
    Orient Photo: 63391035, #06-53 SLS.

Quote Originally Posted by teruranse View Post
    From my experience OP quotes are with GST included. But as fengwei said, better confirm it with them.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast