Thread: prints

Default prints

where to print 4Rs in bedok or central area? last time go parkway use konica paper now like fading leow. is this normal?printin min 150pcs

Default Re: prints

Quote Originally Posted by kirkchua79 View Post
    where to print 4Rs in bedok or central area? last time go parkway use konica paper now like fading leow. is this normal?printin min 150pcs
    There's a branch for the Konica shop in Bedok Central. It's the same fellas as the one in Parkway Parade...
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    There's a branch for the Konica shop in Bedok Central. It's the same fellas as the one in Parkway Parade...
    below blk 213? 100pc for $0.20 one?
    but i think on konica paper not so good but price wise is the best?pls correct mi.
    btw which brand is the best?fuji,kodak,konica, etc.....
    and pricing. tks
    Last edited by kirkchua79; 22nd August 2007 at 05:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kirkchua79 View Post
    below blk 213? 100pc for $0.20 one?
    but i think on konica paper not so good but price wise is the best?pls correct mi.
    btw which brand is the best?fuji,kodak,konica, etc.....
    and pricing. tks
    Well, for pricewise, I'd go for this Konica... but if you need quality, you'd be looking at others and at a different price range too... it won't be as cheap...
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

Try http://www.snapfish.com.sg they will post to you free....think if you join now got 20 prints free.

Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    Well, for pricewise, I'd go for this Konica... but if you need quality, you'd be looking at others and at a different price range too... it won't be as cheap...
    normally i would consolidate all my photo and print together. the last prints are bout 250pcs.
    normal price range
    konica-most definitely 0.20
    fuji-
    kodak-

Photofriend(Kodak) at penisular plaza is at 30cents each.Color correction is quite alright. Print at NUS 20cts above 101 pieces(kodak) though note that ur photos are not printed there, they send it to their main branch at pandan valley which charges double the price. Color correction is quite good. Its located either at LT27 or central library. Both are inside NUS Co-op.