Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 27

Thread: Odex CD burning on Aug 25th

  1. #1

  2. #2

    Default Re: Odex CD burning on Aug 25th

    errrrr abit dumb to buy ODEX CDs to burn or break right? Wouldnt a boycott be more effective?

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Odex CD burning on Aug 25th

    Quote Originally Posted by centuryegg View Post
    errrrr abit dumb to buy ODEX CDs to burn or break right? Wouldnt a boycott be more effective?
    nobody ask u to buy now mah...

    can go get 2nd hand ones, or just destroy the ones u have now.
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  4. #4

    Default Re: Odex CD burning on Aug 25th

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    nobody ask u to buy now mah...

    can go get 2nd hand ones, or just destroy the ones u have now.
    why would I want to do that too??? wasting my money. Those CDs are bought with hard earn money..... Odex would most likely be laughing... "haha goondus...."

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Odex CD burning on Aug 25th

    Quote Originally Posted by centuryegg View Post
    why would I want to do that too??? wasting my money. Those CDs are bought with hard earn money..... Odex would most likely be laughing... "haha goondus...."
    true... but not our problem... they can go destroy anything they want, since we're not liable.
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  6. #6

    Default Re: Odex CD burning on Aug 25th

    Heh not that I have any Odex discs to destroy anyway. The quality sucks..

  7. #7

    Default Re: Odex CD burning on Aug 25th

    why these people don't try to organize a counter suit is beyond me. That would be more constructive use of their time and energy.

  8. #8

    Default Re: Odex CD burning on Aug 25th

    Why don't just burn (copy) Odex CDs, and distribute them for free... like religious literature?

  9. #9

    Default Re: Odex CD burning on Aug 25th

    Churlish action.

  10. #10

    Default Re: Odex CD burning on Aug 25th

    Quote Originally Posted by waileong View Post
    Churlish action.
    exactly.

  11. #11

    Default Re: Odex CD burning on Aug 25th

    I believe this is know as "Cutting your nose to spite your face"

    _

  12. #12

    Default Re: Odex CD burning on Aug 25th

    hate to say it but it comes off as childish and shows that they haven't thought things out. At least they've not degenerated into screaming for Odex's blood so i suppose its not entirely bad.

  13. #13
    Member Static's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Surfing soft porn in CS
    Posts
    1,079

    Default Re: Odex CD burning on Aug 25th

    Quote Originally Posted by garou12 View Post
    hate to say it but it comes off as childish and shows that they haven't thought things out. At least they've not degenerated into screaming for Odex's blood so i suppose its not entirely bad.
    For your reading pleasure.
    http://forums.delphiforums.com/sammy...?msg=149538.73

    Saw it from sammi.

    I am confused.. Anubody knows what is happening now. ?
    陳綺貞 2010 [夏季練習曲] 巡迴演唱會 Cheer Concert 13 Nov 2010 MAX Pavilion@Singapore Expo

  14. #14

    Default Re: Odex CD burning on Aug 25th

    Just a joke but maybe the blog was created by Odex to "boost" sales. Come come buy my cd to burn or destroy. Buy more the merrier!!

  15. #15

    Default Re: Odex CD burning on Aug 25th

    Quote Originally Posted by Static View Post
    For your reading pleasure.
    http://forums.delphiforums.com/sammy...?msg=149538.73

    Saw it from sammi.

    I am confused.. Anubody knows what is happening now. ?
    I'm amazed sammiboy is still around.

  16. #16

    Default Re: Odex CD burning on Aug 25th

    Quote Originally Posted by garou12 View Post
    I'm amazed sammiboy is still around.
    Around cos the server is in the USA and under their law. freedom of speech. Hence no way to shut it down.

  17. #17

    Default Re: Odex CD burning on Aug 25th

    Quote Originally Posted by centuryegg View Post
    Around cos the server is in the USA and under their law. freedom of speech. Hence no way to shut it down.
    that explains it so sammy isn't in sg at all?

  18. #18
    Member Static's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Surfing soft porn in CS
    Posts
    1,079

    Default Re: Odex CD burning on Aug 25th

    Quote Originally Posted by centuryegg View Post
    Around cos the server is in the USA and under their law. freedom of speech. Hence no way to shut it down.
    Tot the server in Australia? But nevermind, tat's not the point.

    I dun really like it. But its amazing ppl there can dig up alot of interesting stuff
    陳綺貞 2010 [夏季練習曲] 巡迴演唱會 Cheer Concert 13 Nov 2010 MAX Pavilion@Singapore Expo

  19. #19

    Default Re: Odex CD burning on Aug 25th

    Quote Originally Posted by Static View Post
    Tot the server in Australia? But nevermind, tat's not the point.

    I dun really like it. But its amazing ppl there can dig up alot of interesting stuff
    what's more amazing is that its still around and not blocked!

  20. #20

    Default Re: Odex CD burning on Aug 25th

    Quote Originally Posted by garou12 View Post
    what's more amazing is that its still around and not blocked!


    why should it be blocked?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •