Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 47891011 ... LastLast

Thread: KM/Sony Outing

Default Re: KM/Sony Outing

Quote Originally Posted by eow View Post
    relax bro we shall followed yr original plan then
    what the iteranry planned?
    Nothing planned. Was just thinking that we will have our coffee there while the MUA do the make up for the models before we shoot & we'll see how we proceed from there.
    Minolta. Konica Minolta. Sony

Quote Originally Posted by Galdor View Post
    Nothing planned. Was just thinking that we will have our coffee there while the MUA do the make up for the models before we shoot & we'll see how we proceed from there.
    haha.. ok then, so it's MRT contol Station and go with everyone from there, guess it's more fun!

Cheers and looking forward to meet all alpha bros!

SS

will be tagging along. don't think i'll shoot, but don't mind contributing to the fund.

Add bro pai to the list

ps...(one more photogs needed)
    1. Galdor
    2. Agetan
    3. rOnGrEn
    4.Myopia
    5.Steadyshot
    6. raincool2005
    7. Brand
    8. d4nie
    9. clkoh
    10. eow
    11. DewaKarma
    12. marah
    13. cykic
    14. eyethruthelens
    15. zcf
    16) blueayz(new)
    17) codling.(new)
    18) fatmansatay(new)
    19) pai
    20)
    头可断,血可流,倩女不可不追求 carpe diem,when in doubt, hoot first,apologise later:p GALLERY

bro Galdor.. I think you might have already had some sort of plan..but thought I just add some points..in case tomolo turn out to be like the Sony SBG event where everyone vying for attention..

1)As the number of photographers is quite large (18) .. May I humbly suggest there be some organisation? Like.. group the models into 4 groups...and group the photogs into 4 groups of 4/5 photographers, with one experienced bro like Agetan or the Hills-and-Valley Pro leading the groups? The models will stay at different general location and the groups will go to the model. Auto rotation of the groups after the stated time interval (eg.30min) or communicate through Handphone. Like that the models do not have to work too long (2 hours if 30min rotation of 4 groups). Then like all true mass photoshoot outing, the models will gather together after the 4 rotations for combined shoot.

2)Meeting place: The original plan is to meet 8AM at Harbourfront MRT, but some bros might want to drive in. I think its also helpful to state a 2nd meeting place and time on Sentosa island itself.

3)TFCD: This outing started out as a TFCD and now some token sum is involved (which is reasonable to reimburse the models n mua). It is best to remind the bros tomolo before starting that the session is still a TFCD session. They will be required to hand in a cd of the photos to the parties involved. However the sheer magnitude of the logistics involved is quite daunting. Imagine posting of [18(photographers)x5(projected models)]= 90 cds to be passed through the post or through meet-ups!!

I humbly suggest that each photographers come up with a CD of less than 760mb containing images of all models and post the CD to the group IC. The group IC will consolidate the 4/5 CDs from the group and burn into a DVD (capacity of >4GB, enough to hold the CDs). The group ICs will then post the DVDs to the models. The amount of "transaction" in this case would be.. (14CDs to the 4 group ICs, 4x5 DVDs to the models)=34 CD/DVDs.

4)After deciding on the 2nd meetup place, it would be a good idea to remind all photographers of the 1st meeting place/time at harbourfront, 2nd meeting place/time at sentosa, and bring $20 bucks, through SMS. I am sure all bros still awake can divide out the sms to be sent.

5)Backup plan: In case of Bad weather, any alternative plans?

Above are just some of my random thoughts.. suggestions or alternatives from bros are welcomed.
    Last edited by rOnGrEn; 26th August 2007 at 12:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by rOnGrEn View Post
    bro Galdor.. I think you might have already had some sort of plan..but thought I just add some points..in case tomolo turn out to be like the Sony SBG event where everyone vying for attention..

1)As the number of photographers is quite large (18) .. May I humbly suggest there be some organisation? Like.. group the models into 4 groups...and group the photogs into 4 groups of 4/5 photographers, with one experienced bro like Agetan or the Hills-and-Valley Pro leading the groups? The models will stay at different general location and the groups will go to the model. Auto rotation of the groups after the stated time interval (eg.30min) or communicate through Handphone. Like that the models do not have to work too long (2 hours if 30min rotation of 4 groups). Then like all true mass photoshoot outing, the models will gather together after the 4 rotations for combined shoot.

2)Meeting place: The original plan is to meet 8AM at Harbourfront MRT, but some bros might want to drive in. I think its also helpful to state a 2nd meeting place and time on Sentosa island itself.

3)TFCD: This outing started out as a TFCD and now some token sum is involved (which is reasonable to reimburse the models n mua). It is best to remind the bros tomolo before starting that the session is still a TFCD session. They will be required to hand in a cd of the photos to the parties involved. However the sheer magnitude of the logistics involved is quite daunting. Imagine posting of [18(photographers)x5(projected models)]= 90 cds to be passed through the post or through meet-ups!!

I humbly suggest that each photographers come up with a CD of less than 760mb containing images of all models and post the CD to the group IC. The group IC will consolidate the 4/5 CDs from the group and burn into a DVD (capacity of >4GB, enough to hold the CDs). The group ICs will then post the DVDs to the models. The amount of "transaction" in this case would be.. (14CDs to the 4 group ICs, 4x5 DVDs to the models)=34 CD/DVDs.

4)After deciding on the 2nd meetup place, it would be a good idea to remind all photographers of the 1st meeting place/time at harbourfront, 2nd meeting place/time at sentosa, and bring $20 bucks, through SMS. I am sure all bros still awake can divide out the sms to be sent.

5)Backup plan: In case of Bad weather, any alternative plans?

Above are just some of my random thoughts.. suggestions or alternatives from bros are welcomed.
    Point 1-4 shouldn't be a problem. if the weather dun turn out good tmr ... may i humbly suggest shooting around sheltered city area, e.g raffles place, clark quay

Quote Originally Posted by eow View Post
    Point 1-4 shouldn't be a problem.
    haha.. so whats the meeting place and time in Sentosa?

Quote Originally Posted by rOnGrEn View Post
    haha.. so whats the meeting place and time in Sentosa?

here
    Date : Aug 26, 2007
    Time : 8.00am
    Venue of shoot : Sentosa
    What to expect : at least 4 beautiful models
    Where to meet : HarbourFront MRT ctrl stn
    for those who drive in maybe can park at the carpark near palawan beach
    as galdor had the mua waiting there for us and have the make up for the model at
    Pelawan Beach food court
    Last edited by eow; 26th August 2007 at 01:22 AM.

alrite.. seeya tomolo bro.. must teach me how to shoot landscape tomolo k..

I should be playing with some new toys tomolo..

Deregistered

how came u guy got so many outing... really need to buy 1 KM5d...

I am going to be late
    Sony Alpha 700 hobbyist

wow.. it was a very happy shoot ! we all learned something.

thanks to the organisers and models for making this happened so good !

Quote Originally Posted by raincool2005 View Post
    wow.. it was a very happy shoot ! we all learned something.

thanks to the organisers and models for making this happened so good !
    thks to U to...NO RAIN..
    G-Collector

Quote Originally Posted by DewaKarma View Post
    thks to U to...NO RAIN..
    Hahha! Agreed!

Thanks everyone for the support. Especially bro eow for helping to get the models.Thanks to our beautiful models - Carmen, Charis, Fiona & Joanna.Last but not least, our MUAs - Angeline & Chris.Without all your effort this outing would not have been so successful.A sincere thank you to all who have participated.
    Minolta. Konica Minolta. Sony

Thanks to all who made this possible.

Thanks everyone for the support. Especially bro eow for helping to get the models.Thanks to our beautiful models - Carmen, Charis, Fiona & Joanna.Last but not least, our MUAs - Angeline & Chris.Without all your effort this outing would not have been so successful.A sincere thank you to all who have participated.
    Thank bro Galdor and eow for organising the outing, plus all the beautiful and nice models and make up artist.

Just a snap shot

Nice meeting all the bros also.
    Last edited by zcf; 27th August 2007 at 12:29 AM.
    Sony Alpha 700 hobbyist

Ahhhhh Y DID I NOT SEE THIS THREAD?!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by zcf View Post
    Thank bro Galdor and eow for organising the outing, plus all the beautiful and nice models and make up artist.

Just a snap shot

Nice meeting all the bros also.
    arhahaa bro eow caught in action doing macro landscape shooting..

wow.. looks like everyone had fun.. kudos to the organisers, models and MUAs!

more pics, more pics!

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 47891011 ... LastLast