Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3678910 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 160 of 233

Thread: KM/Sony Outing

  1. #141

    Default Re: KM/Sony Outing

    hmm..if no more TFCD, the outing will be open to all alpha users?
    too many shots...

  2. #142
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Sembawang
    Posts
    140

    Default Re: KM/Sony Outing

    Quote Originally Posted by eow View Post
    yes must have the blessing of all the bros here first
    everything is still pending and no firm confirmation from all parties (models/ photographers)yet.
    i can't guarantee , but i will try
    shall see how the things go.
    You have my blessings. Thanks for the effort.

    Quote Originally Posted by Galdor View Post
    Don't say that lah. Promised you guys got models but kena fly kite. Paiseh
    It is OK, it is just one of those days. Hope bro eow can work out something. Otherwise we go on location to just to any "model" we like. Or explore other areas. Already dedicated the day for shooting.

    Quote Originally Posted by eow View Post
    btw an update just cfm one model... two more to go.
    Freeze That Moment

  3. #143
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Raffles Place
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: KM/Sony Outing

    Quote Originally Posted by eow View Post
    dun worry so much sentosa still got alot of unexplored area..if the tfcd shoot doesn't materialise....we can go landscape and still life shooting there...looking at one of the pics taken by a very talented photogs recently...i realised there are some nice shooting spots in sentosa...that people are unaware of.
    we will try explore the area.
    i know lah.. u are an expert in still life and landscapes.

  4. #144

    Default Re: KM/Sony Outing

    Guys good news,
    i found our models liao
    2 tentatively cfm, 1 pending..
    Last edited by eow; 25th August 2007 at 12:21 AM.
    头可断,血可流,倩女不可不追求 carpe diem,when in doubt, hoot first,apologise later:p GALLERY

  5. #145
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Eastnorth
    Posts
    680

    Default Re: KM/Sony Outing

    Wah bro. In a few hours? You're the man!

  6. #146

    Default Re: KM/Sony Outing

    Quote Originally Posted by blueayz View Post
    Wah bro. In a few hours? You're the man!
    All tks to the aspiring models/talents who wiiling to come for the shoot ..credit goes to them. ..so guys let show yr best stuff this sun... i will bring some magazines to pass around to each groups as references for posing.so dun let down the models/talents ok?
    头可断,血可流,倩女不可不追求 carpe diem,when in doubt, hoot first,apologise later:p GALLERY

  7. #147

    Default Re: KM/Sony Outing

    Quote Originally Posted by raincool2005 View Post
    i know lah.. u are an expert in still life and landscapes.
    kena suaned by guru....
    头可断,血可流,倩女不可不追求 carpe diem,when in doubt, hoot first,apologise later:p GALLERY

  8. #148

    Default Re: KM/Sony Outing

    Quote Originally Posted by Galdor View Post
    Don't say that lah. Promised you guys got models but kena fly kite. Paiseh
    Bro! you already did your best...very greatly appreciated...can see your many post and updates for TFCD....cheers!for bro Galdor!

  9. #149
    Senior Member Galdor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Planet Gaia
    Posts
    9,544

    Default Re: KM/Sony Outing

    Quote Originally Posted by eow View Post
    All tks to the aspiring models/talents who wiiling to come for the shoot ..credit goes to them. ..so guys let show yr best stuff this sun... i will bring some magazines to pass around to each groups as references for posing.so dun let down the models/talents ok?
    Thanks bro. Appreciate your help.
    Minolta. Konica Minolta. Sony

  10. #150
    Senior Member Galdor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Planet Gaia
    Posts
    9,544

    Default Re: KM/Sony Outing

    Quote Originally Posted by myopia View Post


    Bro! you already did your best...very greatly appreciated...can see your many post and updates for TFCD....cheers!for bro Galdor!
    Thanks for the kind words bro.
    Minolta. Konica Minolta. Sony

  11. #151
    Senior Member Galdor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Planet Gaia
    Posts
    9,544

    Default Re: KM/Sony Outing

    Good news bros. I managed to find another 2-3 models for tomorrow. So with bro eow's models we'll have at least 4 models. We can now open the slots to 20.My models are very, very young and has no experience, so please have some patience & guide them along tomorrow.
    Minolta. Konica Minolta. Sony

  12. #152

    Default Re: KM/Sony Outing

    Quote Originally Posted by Galdor View Post
    Good news bros. I managed to find another 2-3 models for tomorrow. So with bro eow's models we'll have at least 4 models. We can now open the slots to 20.My models are very, very young and has no experience, so please have some patience & guide them along tomorrow.


    The final list
    As we have a total of at least 4 models and 2 Mua and 18 photogs as for transport/meal reinbursement for mua and tfcd /models/talents
    i propose a token sum of S$20 from each photogs
    We shall meet tmr at harbourfront mrt ctrl stn at 8am.
    in case any lost, pls contact bro galdor or me at our contact no

    ps...(one more photogs needed)
    1. Galdor
    2. Agetan
    3. rOnGrEn
    4.Myopia
    5.Steadyshot
    6. raincool2005
    7. Brand
    8. d4nie
    9. clkoh
    10. eow
    11. DewaKarma
    12. marah
    13. cykic
    14. eyethruthelens
    15. zcf
    16) blueayz(new)
    17) codling.(new)
    18) fatmansatay(new)
    19) codling
    20)
    Last edited by eow; 25th August 2007 at 09:34 PM.
    头可断,血可流,倩女不可不追求 carpe diem,when in doubt, hoot first,apologise later:p GALLERY

  13. #153

    Default Re: KM/Sony Outing

    wow! looks like another successful outing is on the cards..

    enjoy yourselves tmr, bros!

  14. #154
    Senior Member Galdor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Planet Gaia
    Posts
    9,544

    Default Re: KM/Sony Outing

    Thanks bro eow for helping to get the models & finalising the list.Bro Codling has just PM me to say that he will not be able to make it. I'll see you guys tomorrow.
    Minolta. Konica Minolta. Sony

  15. #155
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    453

    Default Re: KM/Sony Outing

    Hi all,

    any idea where would be the first stop at sentosa tomorrow? Might be driving in.


    Cheers

    SS
    Last edited by steadyshot; 25th August 2007 at 10:47 PM.

  16. #156

    Default Re: KM/Sony Outing

    Quote Originally Posted by steadyshot View Post
    Hi all,

    any idea where would be the first stop at sentosa tomorrow? Might be driving in.


    Cheers

    SS
    Bro here a map to the area of the location for the parking lot.
    http://www.sentosa.com.sg/useful_info/parking.html
    may i humbly suggest we start off at tanjong beach?
    reason it being the the quietest among the beach.(weather is good for the past few....good clear blue sky)
    2nd alternative we can start shooting at the location near imbiah station.(got nice landscape ,structure)
    http://www.sentosa.com.sg/useful_inf...a_express.html
    头可断,血可流,倩女不可不追求 carpe diem,when in doubt, hoot first,apologise later:p GALLERY

  17. #157
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    453

    Default Re: KM/Sony Outing

    Quote Originally Posted by eow View Post
    Bro here a map to the area of the location for the parking lot.
    http://www.sentosa.com.sg/useful_info/parking.html
    may i humbly suggest we start off at tanjong beach?
    reason it being the the quietest among the beach.(weather is good for the past few....good clear blue sky)
    2nd alternative we can start shooting at the location near imbiah station.(got nice landscape ,structure)
    http://www.sentosa.com.sg/useful_inf...a_express.html
    Thanks Bro. Btw, come to think about it. Any idea what's the iternary tomorrow?

    Cheers


    SS

  18. #158
    Senior Member Galdor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Planet Gaia
    Posts
    9,544

    Default Re: KM/Sony Outing

    Quote Originally Posted by eow View Post
    Bro here a map to the area of the location for the parking lot.
    http://www.sentosa.com.sg/useful_info/parking.html
    may i humbly suggest we start off at tanjong beach?
    reason it being the the quietest among the beach.(weather is good for the past few....good clear blue sky)
    2nd alternative we can start shooting at the location near imbiah station.(got nice landscape ,structure)
    http://www.sentosa.com.sg/useful_inf...a_express.html
    Oh dear. I told my MUA to wait at the Pelawan Beach food court cos I thought that it would be easier to look for each other.
    Minolta. Konica Minolta. Sony

  19. #159

    Default Re: KM/Sony Outing

    Quote Originally Posted by Galdor View Post
    Oh dear. I told my MUA to wait at the Pelawan Beach food court cos I thought that it would be easier to look for each other.
    relax bro we shall followed yr original plan then
    what the iteranry planned?
    头可断,血可流,倩女不可不追求 carpe diem,when in doubt, hoot first,apologise later:p GALLERY

  20. #160
    Senior Member DewaKarma's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Jurong east
    Posts
    2,441

    Default Re: KM/Sony Outing

    anyone staying west side wanna go together?
    G-Collector

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3678910 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •