Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 91

Thread: INFRARED CITY - Exhibition @ National Library (Bugis) 1st to 16th Sept 2007

  1. #61
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    InfraRedLand
    Posts
    910

    Talking Re: INFRARED CITY - Exhibition @ National Library (Bugis) 1st to 16th Sept 2007

    Yes, we are definitely approachable. just come forward to talk to any of us. we will walk you through the exhibition...keke!

  2. #62
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    3,881

    Default Re: INFRARED CITY - Exhibition @ National Library (Bugis) 1st to 16th Sept 2007

    Always glad to share and thanks for visiting.
    Yes we are definitely all approachable and just look up any of us if you have any questions.


    Quote Originally Posted by cepheus View Post
    went down this afternoon to take a look... very nice works in the gallery.. especially like the compositions of pictures...

    seem to see quite a few of the photographers there as well and you guys looks approachable though i only spoken with one, think is Dennis?? recognised him from his pic on his writeup.. too rush to ask for the name.. anyway, thanks for the great info shared...

  3. #63
    Senior Member glennyong's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    5,587

    Default Re: INFRARED CITY - Exhibition @ National Library (Bugis) 1st to 16th Sept 2007

    was there just now....

    hahaha....

    great exhibition la....

    looking forward to the next one.

  4. #64

    Default Re: INFRARED CITY - Exhibition @ National Library (Bugis) 1st to 16th Sept 2007

    Hi Teerex, Dennis and HweeChwee,

    It was nice meeting and chatting with you guys... is a great exhibition... hope more ple will get attracted to IR after seeing your products...

  5. #65
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    3,881

    Default Re: INFRARED CITY - Exhibition @ National Library (Bugis) 1st to 16th Sept 2007

    Hi Btingyap,
    Nice meeting you too and do join us next time for outing, I am sure you will have fun and companion.

    Quote Originally Posted by btingyap View Post
    Hi Teerex, Dennis and HweeChwee,

    It was nice meeting and chatting with you guys... is a great exhibition... hope more ple will get attracted to IR after seeing your products...

  6. #66
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Clementi
    Posts
    458

    Default Re: INFRARED CITY - Exhibition @ National Library (Bugis) 1st to 16th Sept 2007

    Went down yesterday and learn alot from mathew, thanks mathew once again for entertaining my fren and i and giving valuable tips on IR photography.
    http://www.dreamstime.com/Ionsoon_info
    So much Creativity So much Technology

  7. #67
    Senior Member Pablo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Blue/Green Planet
    Posts
    1,854

    Default Re: INFRARED CITY - Exhibition @ National Library (Bugis) 1st to 16th Sept 2007

    Hello all IR friends.

    Coral and I were impressed with your exhibition....... you all displayed great tallent in the art.

    Hope to meet up with you all some time in the future and enjoy your company.

    Cheers,

    Peter
    Time, is an effortless construction :)

  8. #68
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    3,881

    Default Re: INFRARED CITY - Exhibition @ National Library (Bugis) 1st to 16th Sept 2007

    Hi Peter & Coral,
    Thanks for visiting us and hope you had a great time at Down Under.
    I am sure we will meet again.


    Quote Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
    Hello all IR friends.

    Coral and I were impressed with your exhibition....... you all displayed great tallent in the art.

    Hope to meet up with you all some time in the future and enjoy your company.

    Cheers,

    Peter

  9. #69
    Moderator Francis247's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Hougang, Punggol
    Posts
    6,627

    Default Re: INFRARED CITY - Exhibition @ National Library (Bugis) 1st to 16th Sept 2007

    Quote Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
    Hello all IR friends.

    Coral and I were impressed with your exhibition....... you all displayed great tallent in the art.

    Hope to meet up with you all some time in the future and enjoy your company.

    Cheers,

    Peter
    Hi Pablo,

    Let me offer my sincere apologies for not been able to meet up with you that night as I got to attend a lecture class. Hope to be able to meet up with you some time with the rest of the IR Regulars.

    Regards
    Francis
    莫问前程有愧,只求今生无悔. Time pasts, Places changed, Beauty faded, what is left are Photos of Memories…

  10. #70
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Bukit Panjang
    Posts
    791

    Default Re: INFRARED CITY - Exhibition @ National Library (Bugis) 1st to 16th Sept 2007

    These infra works are inspirational works. I didnt realise IR can produce such powerful photos.

    btw, how do the photographers incorporate color with IR in 1 shot?

  11. #71

    Default Re: INFRARED CITY - Exhibition @ National Library (Bugis) 1st to 16th Sept 2007

    Quote Originally Posted by ryuggen View Post
    These infra works are inspirational works. I didnt realise IR can produce such powerful photos.

    btw, how do the photographers incorporate color with IR in 1 shot?
    blending

    you take one ir photo
    then one normal photo

    and then you just use layers
    either eraser or history brush or what, not sure, i myself use eraser
    it's very hard work though, i only did it once and i almost died

  12. #72
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Bukit Panjang
    Posts
    791

    Default Re: INFRARED CITY - Exhibition @ National Library (Bugis) 1st to 16th Sept 2007

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    blending

    you take one ir photo
    then one normal photo

    and then you just use layers
    either eraser or history brush or what, not sure, i myself use eraser
    it's very hard work though, i only did it once and i almost died
    ah, that means gotta take 2 photos lohz. I can imagine the much effort in it. I saw 1 which shows 2 westerners sun bathing. I thought it might be almost impossible to take human photos, given that chances of them moving are high. And also, the tripod is on sand, which may signal movement.

  13. #73
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    SG / LDN
    Posts
    3,059

    Default Re: INFRARED CITY - Exhibition @ National Library (Bugis) 1st to 16th Sept 2007

    Quote Originally Posted by ryuggen View Post
    These infra works are inspirational works. I didnt realise IR can produce such powerful photos.

    btw, how do the photographers incorporate color with IR in 1 shot?
    Thanks for dropping by!

  14. #74
    Senior Member Pablo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Blue/Green Planet
    Posts
    1,854

    Default Re: INFRARED CITY - Exhibition @ National Library (Bugis) 1st to 16th Sept 2007

    Quote Originally Posted by Francis247 View Post
    Hi Pablo,

    Let me offer my sincere apologies for not been able to meet up with you that night as I got to attend a lecture class. Hope to be able to meet up with you some time with the rest of the IR Regulars.

    Regards
    Francis
    Hi Francis,

    No need for apologies, we would liked to have many more days there this time to meet everyone but, alas.

    We will be coming back to see our friends (all of you) when it is next possible, and spend much more time.

    Look forward to meeting you next time around

    Cheers
    Time, is an effortless construction :)

  15. #75
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    SG / LDN
    Posts
    3,059

    Default Re: INFRARED CITY - Exhibition @ National Library (Bugis) 1st to 16th Sept 2007

    Quote Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
    Hi Francis,

    No need for apologies, we would liked to have many more days there this time to meet everyone but, alas.

    We will be coming back to see our friends (all of you) when it is next possible, and spend much more time.

    Look forward to meeting you next time around

    Cheers
    hey pablo...sad that i didn't get to meet you this time round.

    hopefully will get to catch up with u again the next time round!

  16. #76

    Default Re: INFRARED CITY - Exhibition @ National Library (Bugis) 1st to 16th Sept 2007

    Quote Originally Posted by IONSOON View Post
    Went down yesterday and learn alot from mathew, thanks mathew once again for entertaining my fren and i and giving valuable tips on IR photography.
    No worries, the pleasure was mine.

    Do try to join one of the outings once the exhibition is over, you'll learn a lot more from the outings.

    _

  17. #77

    Default Re: INFRARED CITY - Exhibition @ National Library (Bugis) 1st to 16th Sept 2007

    I was there, good show guys.
    Nikon D3, AF-S 24-70mm f/2.8 G ED, AF-S VR 70-200mm f/2.8G IF-ED and Speedlight SB-800

  18. #78
    Senior Member Ansel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Land Downunder
    Posts
    2,207

    Default Re: INFRARED CITY - Exhibition @ National Library (Bugis) 1st to 16th Sept 2007

    After the whole week finally able to drop by and have a look! Wow...makes me what to convert my D70 right away!!

  19. #79
    Moderator teerex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    4,883

    Default Re: INFRARED CITY - Exhibition @ National Library (Bugis) 1st to 16th Sept 2007

    Quote Originally Posted by Ansel View Post
    After the whole week finally able to drop by and have a look! Wow...makes me what to convert my D70 right away!!
    Thanks for dropping by.

    Foir those who have still not visited, we're on till this Sunday, 16th Sept.
    Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves.
    teerex@myinfrared.com

  20. #80
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    a little dot in singapore
    Posts
    1,699

    Default Re: INFRARED CITY - Exhibition @ National Library (Bugis) 1st to 16th Sept 2007

    went down today

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •