Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: INFRARED CITY - Exhibition @ National Library (Bugis) 1st to 16th Sept 2007

Default Re: INFRARED CITY - Exhibition @ National Library (Bugis) 1st to 16th Sept 2007

Oh don't be shy don't grab no more, in fact not only cards are running out but Nikon brochures are also running out too.
    However good news is we are printing more cards and getting more brochures to replenish.
    Thanks for the great turnout.

Quote Originally Posted by LollipopGwen View Post
    =0

Cards??

I did saw some flyers/brochures at the reception table...

But, I am too shy to go forward and grab them... haha....

Default Re: INFRARED CITY - Exhibition @ National Library (Bugis) 1st to 16th Sept 2007

Quote Originally Posted by LollipopGwen View Post
    =0

Cards??

I did saw some flyers/brochures at the reception table...

But, I am too shy to go forward and grab them... haha....
    Those are our commerative cards. Don't be shy, just walk up to the the table and take. Like Panda said we've run out at the moment, but our printer should be able to deliver the reprints to us by Wed.
    Drop by again if you happen to be around town.

Just approach any one who may be sitting at the table for anything or any questions you may have.
    Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves.
    teerex@myinfrared.com

Great to see that the turn-up is good. I gotten some refills for the Guest Book, so do feel free to sign our guest book or make some comments.
    莫问前程有愧,只求今生无悔. Time pasts, Places changed, Beauty faded, what is left are Photos of Memories…

Just visited the exhibition during lunch time, amazing photos and it inspired me a lot. like it!

Quote Originally Posted by vivian View Post
    Just visited the exhibition during lunch time, amazing photos and it inspired me a lot. like it!
    Glad u enjoyed it vivian...do help spread the word too!

...went there this afternoon... it's really a must see exhibition... Really like those photos... niceeeeee...

Quote Originally Posted by cookie monster View Post
    ...went there this afternoon... it's really a must see exhibition... Really like those photos... niceeeeee...

We are glad that you enjoyed the exhibition.

I was there at the exhibition but don't know if I attended to you. Please forgive if I did not as usually in the day I am the only one present. As there is a constant flow of visitors I may not be able to attend to everyone.

Any CSers if you happen to go for the exhibition, it would be good to come up to the table or to any of the photographers present to let us know who you are. We very much would like to meet and have a chat with you. It's good to put a face on a nick.
    teerex@myinfrared.com

Went down on the first day of the exhibition and was inspired by the photos on show.

Was attended to by Bobby, who shared a lot with me on IR photography. I went down this evening again with my wife, and had a short conversation with Bobby and 'Panda'.

Keep up the good work and congrats on the successful exhibition. Will be recommending more friends to go down for a visit...

Quote Originally Posted by Razor54 View Post
    Went down on the first day of the exhibition and was inspired by the photos on show.

Was attended to by Bobby, who shared a lot with me on IR photography. I went down this evening again with my wife, and had a short conversation with Bobby and 'Panda'.

Keep up the good work and congrats on the successful exhibition. Will be recommending more friends to go down for a visit...
    Thanks Razor.

Appreciate it very much if you guys would spread the word about the exhibition.
    teerex@myinfrared.com

Talking Re: INFRARED CITY - Exhibition @ National Library (Bugis) 1st to 16th Sept 2007

Quote Originally Posted by Razor54 View Post

Thanks for attending. glad that it had 'attract' you to come twice. the exhibition will be until 16th of this month.....maybe we can welcome you for the third time??

Nice to see everyone there. Beautiful photos, love them all. Was doubly poisoned today.

BTW the location I mentioned is 1°20'20.23"N, 103°58'3.72"E from GE. Hopefully you guys find that it's a suitable locaiton.
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

Quote Originally Posted by CYRN View Post
    Nice to see everyone there. Beautiful photos, love them all. Was doubly poisoned today.

BTW the location I mentioned is 1°20'20.23"N, 103°58'3.72"E from GE. Hopefully you guys find that it's a suitable locaiton.
    Thanks. Time for me to check that out.
    莫问前程有愧,只求今生无悔. Time pasts, Places changed, Beauty faded, what is left are Photos of Memories…

Those who haven't managed to come down for our Infrared City exhibition yet.

From tomorrow onwards there will be the Grey Matters Exhibition @ Basheer gallery.

So u can kill 2 birds with one stone and attend both!!!

Those who are bringing more friends down to see the Infrared City exhibition, we highly encourage you to pay basheer a visit too!!!
    You will be able to see some real Black & White prints all done on film and in the darkoom!

Infrared City is one of "IS Pick" this week.
    Featured in No. 372
    Friday Sep 7, 2007

way to go pple !

i will try my very best to go down yah !!!

Quote Originally Posted by glennyong View Post
    way to go pple !

i will try my very best to go down yah !!!

We'll be waiting for you, come up to the table to let us know when you're there.
    teerex@myinfrared.com

Quote Originally Posted by teerex View Post
    We'll be waiting for you, come up to the table to let us know when you're there.
    hi teerex, thanks for the info on IR photography. Good stuff

Quote Originally Posted by swimcraze View Post
    hi teerex, thanks for the info on IR photography. Good stuff
    No problem, just shoot if you have any more questions. Will try my best to give you answers.

Good to be able to put a face to your nick.
    teerex@myinfrared.com

went down this afternoon to take a look... very nice works in the gallery.. especially like the compositions of pictures...

seem to see quite a few of the photographers there as well and you guys looks approachable though i only spoken with one, think is Dennis?? recognised him from his pic on his writeup.. too rush to ask for the name.. anyway, thanks for the great info shared...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast