Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Can you stand them....?

Default Re: Can you stand them....?

Be like me and don't listen to radio unless you have no choice (ie. ppl listening to it in your vicinity, public places, etc)? Haven't intentionally tuned in for 10 years and probably never will. I hate radio music.

The worse form of radio entertainment is bearing with radio host singing. They would turn a nice piece of music into puke.

These days, it is impt to listen to the radio. Cos whenever the authority wants to enforce a certain policy, they will make some radio surveys first. Gather the hated sentiments, calm their anger with "so sorry" symphaty, and then say too bad, "we all have to accept it as its good for us."

At least, we listen to a final say before a sentence. Rather than getting caught with more hikes without knowning.

Quote Originally Posted by contaxable View Post
    The worse form of radio entertainment is bearing with radio host singing. They would turn a nice piece of music into puke.

These days, it is impt to listen to the radio. Cos whenever the authority wants to enforce a certain policy, they will make some radio surveys first. Gather the hated sentiments, calm their anger with "so sorry" symphaty, and then say too bad, "we all have to accept it as its good for us."

At least, we listen to a final say before a sentence. Rather than getting caught with more hikes without knowning.
    Well, the worse is if they see this thread... they sing...

oh Darling DARLING... STAND... oohhhh STAND... STAND BY ME...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

The commercial reminds me the most is the "Tian Tian Steamboat" commercial that was advertised in TV Mobile on the bus. Everytime after work I try to sleep in the bus but that annoying commercial just drive me crazy.
    My **flickr Album

Listen to 92.4 or 96.3 - no advert....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12