Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 45 of 45

Thread: K10D Just Won EISA Best Product 2007-2008 Award :D

  1. #41

    Default Re: K10D Just Won EISA Best Product 2007-2008 Award :D

    Quote Originally Posted by SpendorK View Post
    Should be around $1500+-$50 .
    I wish it's $1500 - $500 instead

    Oh well, let's wait and see how the things will go at the show

  2. #42

    Default Re: K10D Just Won EISA Best Product 2007-2008 Award :D

    Quote Originally Posted by southernoise View Post
    but if I buy it i'm gonna use it and not keep it in a display cabinet. Will the value still be there when I need to sell it eg 10k shots.
    You know what, I'm thinking of getting a Ds or K100D as a back up (and everyday camera). Kinda not want to bring the K10D GP with me everyday in the backpack nowadays ...

  3. #43
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    "River end"
    Posts
    4,249

    Default Re: K10D Just Won EISA Best Product 2007-2008 Award :D

    Quote Originally Posted by SpendorK View Post
    Should be around $1500+-$50 .
    Quote Originally Posted by fengwei View Post
    I wish it's $1500 - $500 instead

    Oh well, let's wait and see how the things will go at the show
    Yeah, something tells me it gonna be below $1500 also. Anyway let's wait and see.

  4. #44
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    "River end"
    Posts
    4,249

    Default Re: K10D Just Won EISA Best Product 2007-2008 Award :D

    Quote Originally Posted by fengwei View Post
    You know what, I'm thinking of getting a Ds or K100D as a back up (and everyday camera). Kinda not want to bring the K10D GP with me everyday in the backpack nowadays ...
    If I'm not wrong, Pentax have scheduled press releases this week on Aug 23. Let see what they have....

  5. #45
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    212

    Default Re: K10D Just Won EISA Best Product 2007-2008 Award :D

    Quote Originally Posted by istDeS View Post
    If I'm not wrong, Pentax have scheduled press releases this week on Aug 23. Let see what they have....
    i'm quite amazed with you guys with a lot of inside information
    Pentax K10D

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •