Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Man U vs Arsenal tonite

Originally posted by Wolfgang
    Dang it! I should have done so too... is it cheaper, buying from Aussie direct?
    I don't reckon so.... asked her to get it for me cos i could not find it in singapore. You can check www.crumpler.com.au for the prices and compare.

Like a Crumpler Weenie will cost A$80. How much is it in Singapore??

But remember in Australia, you can claim back the 10% GST at the airport. Don't know if she will remember to do that.
    Last edited by NitroTech; 17th April 2003 at 11:34 AM.

Originally posted by NitroTech
    I don't reckon so.... asked her to get it for me cos i could not find it in singapore. You can check www.crumpler.com.au for the prices and compare.

Like a Crumpler Weenie will cost A$80. How much is it in Singapore??
    Not too sure. My weenie, bought from CP almost 8 months back cost me $135, with camera insert.

Originally posted by NitroTech
    But remember in Australia, you can claim back the 10% GST at the airport. Don't know if she will remember to do that.
    Well, if you want, you can call her. She is at the airport in Melbourne now when i called her.
    --
    "High Wired, Dream Sired"

Originally posted by Wolfgang

Well, if you want, you can call her. She is at the airport in Melbourne now when i called her.
    No lah, don't want to disturb her. Feel bad asking her to get it for me already so don't want to trouble her.

Asked her to get the Wonder Weenie for me at A$135. Hope i don't see it in Singapore at a cheaper price.....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12