Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Getai Performances

  1. #1

    Default Getai Performances

    Anyone got info on when and where are the getai shows?

  2. #2
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ClubSNAP Community
    Posts
    3,118

    Default Re: Getai Performances

    Quote Originally Posted by MLSK View Post
    Anyone got info on when and where are the getai shows?
    the chinese newspaper Shin Min Re Bao have daily updates for weekly getais..
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Getai Performances

    Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    the chinese newspaper Shin Min Re Bao have daily updates for weekly getais..
    waste paper sia, 7 days a week repeat same thing of the week...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  4. #4

    Default Re: Getai Performances

    I always have a few assignments for this season every year. Some tips to share.


    1. Before shooting, offering some joss-sticks and burn a few 'notes' (if possible).
    2. After that, pray to the front row, saying that you are carrying out your job.
    3. Try not to stand in front of the front row. If you want to capture centre perspective, do it fast and 'siam' (duck) to the side quickly.


    Anyway, it is a happy occasion. Try capturing some hot babes at the performances, the bidding, and the uncles at the dinner tables. At some getais, you will even see MPs and grassroot leaders and Mediacorp/TVB actors and actresses.

    ^^

  5. #5

    Smile Re: Getai Performances

    love the hot babes!

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Raffles Place
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: Getai Performances

    waiting for yr event coverage manz...

  7. #7

    Default Re: Getai Performances

    Quote Originally Posted by leejay View Post
    I always have a few assignments for this season every year. Some tips to share.


    1. Before shooting, offering some joss-sticks and burn a few 'notes' (if possible).
    2. After that, pray to the front row, saying that you are carrying out your job.
    3. Try not to stand in front of the front row. If you want to capture centre perspective, do it fast and 'siam' (duck) to the side quickly.


    Anyway, it is a happy occasion. Try capturing some hot babes at the performances, the bidding, and the uncles at the dinner tables. At some getais, you will even see MPs and grassroot leaders and Mediacorp/TVB actors and actresses.

    ^^
    Thanks for the tips!!
    Just got info from another thread: http://v2.stomp.com.sg/getai/list_aug1.jsp
    Last edited by MLSK; 15th August 2007 at 05:21 PM.

  8. #8
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ClubSNAP Community
    Posts
    3,118

    Default Re: Getai Performances

    Quote Originally Posted by MLSK View Post
    Thanks for the tips!!
    Just got info from another thread: http://v2.stomp.com.sg/getai/list_aug1.jsp
    i think some getais are not listed..best is still the chinese newspapers..
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

  9. #9

    Default Re: Getai Performances

    Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    i think some getais are not listed..best is still the chinese newspapers..
    thanks ... hope some kind souls can provide some info in engrish - for those who cant master any languish

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •