Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: My D24s....which do you prefer?

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    554

    Default My D24s....which do you prefer?

    Here's my take on our National Durian....one is in colour, while the other one is the B&W version.





    Which one do you like? Btw, it's ok to tell me that they suck.

    Kenny

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    sewage drain/manhole
    Posts
    5,011

    Default Re: My D24s....which do you prefer?

    DR Kenny,

    I prefer the color one.

    Look at the color under the spike you know the feel is different.

    Regds

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    554

    Default Re: My D24s....which do you prefer?

    Hi,

    Thanks for pointing that out to me! I've always thought that having it in monochrome can help accentuate its form and pattern. Now I see your point....

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    sewage drain/manhole
    Posts
    5,011

    Default Re: My D24s....which do you prefer?

    Quote Originally Posted by hobbit6003 View Post
    Hi,

    Thanks for pointing that out to me! I've always thought that having it in monochrome can help accentuate its form and pattern. Now I see your point....
    You very welcome, we can sit down have coffee sometime.

  5. #5

    Default Re: My D24s....which do you prefer?

    The colour version works better for me.

    Generally putting BW makes nice clean shots look dull and lacking in details

    thus appealing BW images are usually noisy, but it works well

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    554

    Default Re: My D24s....which do you prefer?

    Quote Originally Posted by XC Pictorial View Post
    The colour version works better for me.

    Generally putting BW makes nice clean shots look dull and lacking in details

    thus appealing BW images are usually noisy, but it works well
    Thanks for your advice mate.

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    554

    Default Re: My D24s....which do you prefer?

    Quote Originally Posted by longkangman View Post
    You very welcome, we can sit down have coffee sometime.
    Aiyo, you know me and I still dunno who are u leh, how to have coffee?

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    sewage drain/manhole
    Posts
    5,011

    Default Re: My D24s....which do you prefer?

    Quote Originally Posted by hobbit6003 View Post
    Aiyo, you know me and I still dunno who are u leh, how to have coffee?
    Aiyo give you a ring when I am free over the weekends.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •