Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bedok Reservoir

oh nice....okok now i know how to take panaroma shots liao....thanks alot

nice iR pics...how did you get the leaves green? i can only get my ir pics in red...

Originally posted by AqUaRiU5
    oh nice....okok now i know how to take panaroma shots liao....thanks alot
    Cheers

Originally posted by isomers007
    nice iR pics...how did you get the leaves green? i can only get my ir pics in red...
    Well, that is due to the One-Touch WB ability of C700UZ. U might want to experiment with the various WB settings of ur dc, u might be suprised at what u can get

ahhh...ok...will try them out...but have to say all ur ir pics look gr8....!

erm...can anyone help.....can my CP 885 use filters?? really wanna use them ah...thanks alot

i think can...someone mentioned it in one of the threads...perhaps u can do a search?

Not too sure of how you can attach a filter (using stepup ring perhaps?). You should be able to achieve the same effect since there's whitebalance preset in CP885..maybe you may want to borrow a filter to see how sensitive CP885 is before getting a IR filter.

Shall we organise an outing to some part of the eastern area to take pictures? E.g: changi village... any suggestion?
    Canon Lover :)

erm...can anyone help.....can my CP 885 use filters?? really wanna use them ah...thanks alot
    Yes u can! Just ask for the adapter at the various camera shops

Originally posted by Klause
    Shall we organise an outing to some part of the eastern area to take pictures? E.g: changi village... any suggestion?
    How abt the changi beach area? quite near the village right?

good idea!

Originally posted by ark19

How abt the changi beach area? quite near the village right?
    yup that area will be quite nice, and if we feel HYPED UP that day, we might just hop on a bumboat and head off to UBin!

I'm interested if this thing materialises, but really have no time to think about it cos of many final year commitments. Anyone would like to organise? Klause?? Pref on a Sunday morning. Thanks!!

Originally posted by Tweek

yup that area will be quite nice, and if we feel HYPED UP that day, we might just hop on a bumboat and head off to UBin!

I'm interested if this thing materialises, but really have no time to think about it cos of many final year commitments. Anyone would like to organise? Klause?? Pref on a Sunday morning. Thanks!!
    that would be nice...but i have to wait till the skool hols if going to ubin...

Hi

hey i live at Bedok Reservoir Road.
    My block faces the reservoir as well
    David Teo
    View my work and blog at http://www.5stonesphoto.com/blog

Originally posted by ark19

Yes u can! Just ask for the adapter at the various camera shops
    erm...u know how much does the adapter cost?....also not so sure bout wther i need a step-up or step-down adapter.....cause i juz found out tt i haf a polariser filter....but it's 47mm.....my cam is only 35mm....den had to ask me brother hold the filter close to the lenz den i start shooting at the sky....didnt see any much diff frm the LCD..... arggg.....

erm...u know how much does the adapter cost?....also not so sure bout wther i need a step-up or step-down adapter.....cause i juz found out tt i haf a polariser filter....but it's 47mm.....my cam is only 35mm....den had to ask me brother hold the filter close to the lenz den i start shooting at the sky....didnt see any much diff frm the LCD..... arggg.....
    I suggest u bring ur dc to the shop and try out the adapter...abt the thread sizes, I'm not too sure, but I was told that the common size is 52mm. Rgding the polariser, U need to rotate the filter to see changes. Personally, I don't use them unless I want to get rid of reflections from non-metal surface.

oh....get rid of reflection....hmm....tt's good...wat other functions do they haf....i know tt they gif a deeper blue for the sky....

Last edited by Klause; 15th March 2002 at 09:35 PM.
    Canon Lover :)

PixMac
    Guests

Hey Ark!

Like the last one... reminds me of a tri-band ice-cream! Remember?

Unique and original....

PixMac

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12