Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Ultimate Bumblebee

  1. #1
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore
    Posts
    1,406

    Default Ultimate Bumblebee

    Collected this babe last night.. played ard with it and took some photos. C&C welcomed..







  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    840

    Default Re: Ultimate Bumblebee

    rich kid... post yr whole collection lah
    La Vida Sin Amor
    [My|Creations']

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    207

    Default Re: Ultimate Bumblebee

    Wow! its out already?! tot it is only coming in sept/oct? cool!!!

  4. #4
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore
    Posts
    1,406

    Default Re: Ultimate Bumblebee

    Quote Originally Posted by photougenics View Post
    rich kid... post yr whole collection lah
    Whole collection need alot of time to take..


    Quote Originally Posted by JaPhotos
    Wow! its out already?! tot it is only coming in sept/oct? cool!!!
    I pre-ordered it from TRU.. collected it yesterday.

  5. #5
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore
    Posts
    1,406

    Default Re: Ultimate Bumblebee

    Some more pictures of BB..

    Fullbody shot





  6. #6

    Default Re: Ultimate Bumblebee

    Hey... Ur're fast to take shots of this babe!

    I'm still figuring out how to transform to e camaro!!

  7. #7
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore
    Posts
    1,406

    Default Re: Ultimate Bumblebee

    Quote Originally Posted by arttl View Post
    Hey... Ur're fast to take shots of this babe!

    I'm still figuring out how to transform to e camaro!!
    Follow the instructions.. it took me awhile to transform it also. now i dun even need it.. haha..

    The camero is as big as a remote control car. Damm cool.

  8. #8

    Default Re: Ultimate Bumblebee

    Ultimate BB rocks!
    How's the Animatronics of the BB?
    =[toys+photography+reviews]=
    access: a day in the life of a be@rbrick

  9. #9
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore
    Posts
    1,406

    Default Re: Ultimate Bumblebee

    Quote Originally Posted by mybearbrick View Post
    Ultimate BB rocks!
    How's the Animatronics of the BB?

    The animatronics of BB is nice.. it has motion sensors. i got 'shot' by it while taking photos.. haha..

  10. #10

    Default Re: Ultimate Bumblebee

    Quote Originally Posted by marky View Post
    The animatronics of BB is nice.. it has motion sensors. i got 'shot' by it while taking photos.. haha..
    I cant stand it leh.....
    i mean Bumble is so slick and nice in the movie,
    but the toy looks so fake...

    wonder when will takara come up with a cool version. =)

  11. #11
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore
    Posts
    1,406

    Default Re: Ultimate Bumblebee

    Quote Originally Posted by richliow View Post
    I cant stand it leh.....
    i mean Bumble is so slick and nice in the movie,
    but the toy looks so fake...

    wonder when will takara come up with a cool version. =)
    Well, the toy has to compensate a little.. if they want to make it exactly as the movie i think they are able to but it comes with a price..

  12. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    207

    Default Re: Ultimate Bumblebee

    Quote Originally Posted by marky View Post
    Well, the toy has to compensate a little.. if they want to make it exactly as the movie i think they are able to but it comes with a price..
    Ya man....maybe at above $1mil they will produce a full live version with auto transform, able to drive like a real car, etc etc...

  13. #13

    Default Re: Ultimate Bumblebee

    Could you transform the chest of it properly for us all to see? I really need to see that chest properly transformed to compare it to the movie keekke

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •