Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 271011121314 LastLast
Results 221 to 240 of 262

Thread: Pulau Ubin Unveil 25 Aug

  1. #221

    Default Re: Pulau Ubin Unveil 25 Aug

    both of u very free huh
    I'm be back :devil:

  2. #222
    Member elias601's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Pasir Ris
    Posts
    978

    Default Re: Pulau Ubin Unveil 25 Aug

    Friday Ma
    TGIF

    If you not free how come u r online

  3. #223

    Default Re: Pulau Ubin Unveil 25 Aug

    yaya... i clear my mailbox liao.. shd be able to receive now

    Quote Originally Posted by elias601 View Post
    Not you la...regarding mailbox full. I am referring to Snapzlover....

    P

  4. #224

    Default Re: Pulau Ubin Unveil 25 Aug

    me very busy one waiting for someone to sell me his/her 1.4x extender
    I'm be back :devil:

  5. #225
    Member elias601's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Pasir Ris
    Posts
    978

    Default Re: Pulau Ubin Unveil 25 Aug

    Quote Originally Posted by cyberjames View Post
    me very busy one waiting for someone to sell me his/her 1.4x extender
    I thought U already bought? Buy one from CP la...

    Are u home? Saw those beautiful bold dark clouds facing West from your windows?

  6. #226

    Default Re: Pulau Ubin Unveil 25 Aug

    Bro...when your collection going to stop??? Everyone got red eye...

    Quote Originally Posted by cyberjames View Post
    me very busy one waiting for someone to sell me his/her 1.4x extender

  7. #227

    Default Re: Pulau Ubin Unveil 25 Aug

    saw it ! weather are fine today maybe going down shooting macro later
    I'm be back :devil:

  8. #228

    Default Re: Pulau Ubin Unveil 25 Aug

    Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    Bro...when your collection going to stop??? Everyone got red eye...
    y u sound like my GF
    I'm be back :devil:

  9. #229
    Member elias601's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Pasir Ris
    Posts
    978

    Default Re: Pulau Ubin Unveil 25 Aug

    Quote Originally Posted by cyberjames View Post
    saw it ! weather are fine today maybe going down shooting macro later
    Ah thought u said u cannot on weekdays? U know we meeting tonite....till ??? Maybe Dan would be kind to drop us back if U like to join

  10. #230

    Default Re: Pulau Ubin Unveil 25 Aug

    hey bros, coming JBP trip really got to use tripod huh plan to bring monopod only.. scare too crowded to setup tripod
    I'm be back :devil:

  11. #231

    Default Re: Pulau Ubin Unveil 25 Aug

    Quote Originally Posted by elias601 View Post
    Ah thought u said u cannot on weekdays? U know we meeting tonite....till ??? Maybe Dan would be kind to drop us back if U like to join
    later evening time got something on sorry guys
    I'm be back :devil:

  12. #232

    Default Re: Pulau Ubin Unveil 25 Aug

    Quote Originally Posted by snapzlover View Post
    ... i only have morphis contact..
    morphis u going rite??
    Yup. Going.
    I'll be upstairs as da station control's beri beri beri crowded at knock off hour.
    She'll be there too but a bit late I tink.
    I logging out now, Roger & Over.

  13. #233

    Default Re: Pulau Ubin Unveil 25 Aug

    Quote Originally Posted by elias601 View Post
    Ah thought u said u cannot on weekdays? U know we meeting tonite....till ??? Maybe Dan would be kind to drop us back if U like to join
    Nope. Dan cant drop ya guys home as I reserve him for drinking session oredi. heheheee
    Dan,I did not even drive to work today. huh?

  14. #234
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    134

    Default Re: Pulau Ubin Unveil 25 Aug

    Quote Originally Posted by Morphis View Post
    Nope. Dan cant drop ya guys home as I reserve him for drinking session oredi. heheheee
    Dan,I did not even drive to work today. huh?
    Huh?!?! Simi drinking?!?!

    Anyway, i'll be waiting for you guys outside starbucks at 6pm. My hp is 9004 9443.
    Last edited by Darrell; 7th September 2007 at 01:15 PM.

  15. #235
    Member elias601's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Pasir Ris
    Posts
    978

    Default Re: Pulau Ubin Unveil 25 Aug

    Yep,
    I think that time will be super crowded.
    Think its best to meet upstairs near after the elevator on the right near Starbucks.


    Just give a call to anyone of us....

  16. #236

    Default Re: Pulau Ubin Unveil 25 Aug

    Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    Is your knee ok? You miss a number of outing...

    Joining us tonight?
    Unfortunately, I'm working tonite.


    .

  17. #237

    Default Re: Pulau Ubin Unveil 25 Aug

    Sunday?? JBP

    Quote Originally Posted by AReality View Post
    Unfortunately, I'm working tonite.


    .

  18. #238

    Default Re: Pulau Ubin Unveil 25 Aug

    arrived at bus stop near Merlion at 00:02 just to find out that the last bus left at 23:55
    but i still waited until 00:20 to make sure there is no more bus until I took cab...
    and finally got home just now.. at 1:05am..

    the taxi driver asked me why i go out alone.... where's my friends.. sounds like i'm so lonely..


  19. #239
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    134

    Default Re: Pulau Ubin Unveil 25 Aug

    Quote Originally Posted by at8851 View Post
    arrived at bus stop near Merlion at 00:02 just to find out that the last bus left at 23:55
    but i still waited until 00:20 to make sure there is no more bus until I took cab...
    and finally got home just now.. at 1:05am..

    the taxi driver asked me why i go out alone.... where's my friends.. sounds like i'm so lonely..
    LOL... so poor thing...
    Your frnds so bad, left you alone...


  20. #240
    Member elias601's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Pasir Ris
    Posts
    978

    Default Re: Pulau Ubin Unveil 25 Aug

    Glad U arrive safely Annie.
    Sleep well, see u Sunday.

    Wah Darrell, cant sleep is it? We actually were thinking of calling u back if u cant find a cab to continue with the shooting as the reflections of the lights on the calm water was so awesome...

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 271011121314 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •