Page 1 of 14 123611 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 262

Thread: Pulau Ubin Unveil 25 Aug

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    tiong bahru
    Posts
    72

    Default Pulau Ubin Unveil 25 Aug

    Place: Pulau Ubin / Changi Broadwalk
    Date: 25 Aug (Sat)
    Time: 3pm to 8pm

    Program
    Meet at Changi Jetty at 3pm
    Take boat to island
    Walk and shoot
    Dinner (at Changi Village or Pulau Ubin - see what the group wants)
    Back to mainland
    Walk and shoot at Changi Broadwalk

    anyone keen?

    if response is good, we book a bungalow next time. can have a overnight shooting/bbq and a photo critque session. i can bring my projector.
    Last edited by ckgoh; 11th August 2007 at 12:34 PM.

  2. #2
    Member elias601's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Pasir Ris
    Posts
    978

    Thumbs up Re: Pulau Ubin Unveil 25 Aug

    I am keen, Count me in.

    Thanks
    Tan

  3. #3

    Default Re: Pulau Ubin Unveil 25 Aug

    I want to join as well.
    Thanks.

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Hougang Ave 2
    Posts
    22

    Default Re: Pulau Ubin Unveil 25 Aug

    Quote Originally Posted by ckgoh View Post
    Place: Pulau Ubin / Changi Broadwalk
    Date: 25 Aug (Sat)
    Time: 3pm to 8pm

    Program
    Meet at Changi Jetty at 3pm
    Take boat to island
    Walk and shoot
    Dinner (at Changi Village or Pulau Ubin - see what the group wants)
    Back to mainland
    Walk and shoot at Changi Broadwalk

    anyone keen?

    if response is good, we book a bungalow next time. can have a overnight shooting/bbq and a photo critque session. i can bring my projector.
    I want to join in too but don't know i can make it. If i can, can i just join in without informing. I see that is not first come first serve kind of thing. I always wanted to go Pulau Ubin but no kakis.

  5. #5

    Default Re: Pulau Ubin Unveil 25 Aug

    sounds great! I'm new to singapore, never been to Pulau Ubin, can I join too?

  6. #6
    Member elias601's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Pasir Ris
    Posts
    978

    Default Re: Pulau Ubin Unveil 25 Aug

    Sure why not?
    MOST WELCOME.
    Where are u from by the way ? Welcome to Singapore too.

    Paul

  7. #7

    Default Re: Pulau Ubin Unveil 25 Aug

    Quote Originally Posted by elias601 View Post
    Sure why not?
    MOST WELCOME.
    Where are u from by the way ? Welcome to Singapore too.

    Paul
    Thanks Paul!

    I'm a HKer, but I'm an exchange student from Australia.
    I've been here since Janurary but still haven't been to the islands..

    btw, what should I bring with me that day?

    Annie

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    tiong bahru
    Posts
    72

    Default Re: Pulau Ubin Unveil 25 Aug

    Hi Annie

    besides your camera and yourself.... wear light cos its hot. bring water, insect repellent (try not - not friendly to the environment there), wet tissue/towel....

  9. #9

    Default Re: Pulau Ubin Unveil 25 Aug

    Quote Originally Posted by ckgoh View Post
    Hi Annie

    besides your camera and yourself.... wear light cos its hot. bring water, insect repellent (try not - not friendly to the environment there), wet tissue/towel....
    thanks!!

    will it be very trouble if I bring my tripod along?

    ps. I'm a very short girl that looks quite stupid when I carry all my gears on me...
    Last edited by at8851; 12th August 2007 at 10:23 PM.

  10. #10
    Senior Member DewaKarma's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Jurong east
    Posts
    2,441

    Default Re: Pulau Ubin Unveil 25 Aug

    Quote Originally Posted by at8851 View Post
    thanks!!

    will it be very trouble if I bring my tripod along?

    ps. I'm a very short girl that looks quite stupid when I carry all my gears on me...
    u can bring anything u want...juz dun bring ur whole drycab can ?

    ahh...macro opportunity ...and landscape ... ...im in if theres nothing on for me that day
    G-Collector

  11. #11

    Default Re: Pulau Ubin Unveil 25 Aug

    Hi I'm interested in the program but i'd like to know when we'll be back to the mainland? is it the 8 pm as stated? thx.
    "I think, therefore I am." - Descartes
    http://flickr.com/oranje17

  12. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    tiong bahru
    Posts
    72

    Default Re: Pulau Ubin Unveil 25 Aug

    we can come back after taking the sunset pics. or we can have a seafood dinner at the island before we retrun to mainland. see what the group wants

  13. #13

    Default Re: Pulau Ubin Unveil 25 Aug

    i'm not too keen on having dinner at the island. T_T
    but if we're coming back to the main land before dusk, then do count me in too. =]
    thx.
    "I think, therefore I am." - Descartes
    http://flickr.com/oranje17

  14. #14

    Default Re: Pulau Ubin Unveil 25 Aug

    are we going Chek Jawa as well?

  15. #15
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    tiong bahru
    Posts
    72

    Default Re: Pulau Ubin Unveil 25 Aug

    its a small group...we can go whereever we want lor

  16. #16

    Default Re: Pulau Ubin Unveil 25 Aug

    duno whether can gain access to Chek Jawa?
    Got certain timings rite?
    D7100,SB910,17-50/2.8OS,105/2.8VR,85/1.8D,2xE-M1,O60/2.8,12-40/2.8,35-100/2.8,14-42,LX100

  17. #17
    Member elias601's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Pasir Ris
    Posts
    978

    Default Re: Pulau Ubin Unveil 25 Aug

    I think I had read somewhere that the broadwalk is now opened to the public without having to get a permit, but not allowed to walk on the ground area during low tide.

    Paul

  18. #18

    Default Re: Pulau Ubin Unveil 25 Aug

    Count me in.

  19. #19
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    tiong bahru
    Posts
    72

    Default Re: Pulau Ubin Unveil 25 Aug

    hi waileong
    alright...cheers

  20. #20

    Default Re: Pulau Ubin Unveil 25 Aug

    I dunno anyone here. Can I join in too?

    .

Page 1 of 14 123611 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •