Thread: Moved from Critique Corner - Ticket Designs

Deregistered

Default Ticket Designs

I doubt anyone has ever done anything like this around here, but here's some of the ticket designs that I've done before. How about sharing the designs you've done before?

MacRitchie Runners 25 25th Anniversary Dinner and Dance Ticket

PESS Jam & Hop 2002 - "Pession"

NIE-SIF Fundraiser - MaNIEFest! 2003

Now you are taking photos of tickets?

ah? how come suddenly got ticket designs one? hahaa.. =p

-jar0n

V nice graphic design! Do you use Adobe illustrator?

Deregistered

Originally posted by kng
    V nice graphic design! Do you use Adobe illustrator?
    nope, just photoshop. i'm eager to see who else has experience in designing tickets...

the "Print Screen" key, Microsoft Word's WordArt were the other tools i had to use occasionally

Originally posted by sehsuan
    nope, just photoshop. i'm eager to see who else has experience in designing tickets...

the "Print Screen" key, Microsoft Word's WordArt were the other tools i had to use occasionally
    I use the Corel equivalents of photoshop and illustrator - namely photopaint and coreldraw respectively. I find that the vector drawing programs (ie illustrator and coreldraw etc) are easier to use for graphic design than the photo-editing programs. I've done a ticket design years ago but now usually just dabble in doing friends' wedding stuff, my photo album covers etc. No time anymore for major projects!

Hi,

The Critique Corner is meant for members to invite comments and reviews on their PHOTOGRAHIC works.

While I think your ticket designs are great, the Critique Corner, or any other Photo Gallery subforums are not really the place for graphic art discussions.

I will move this thread to Kopitiam. This is by no means an act to degrade your work. It is simply that this is mainly a photography forum, and Kopitiam is the only subforum designed for non-photography realted discussions.

Appreciate your understanding.

Roy
    As complexity rises, precise statements lose meaning and meaningful statements lose precision.

Deregistered

i use freehand and illustrator and sometimes pagemaker because these are vector graphic
    We are HDD of PC & FT are MB add to storage;
    so PC never hangs with enormous storage capacity - LKY