Thread: Smoke out??

Question Smoke out??

Hi All,

Was wondering if anyone knows of anyway to take out the smoke from pictures taken. ie. Firework shot thats clouded with the smog.... If possible, please post in the thread since this is the fireworks period and that it may also help fellow forumers in their post processing.

Default Re: Smoke out??

camp for 4hrs and make the first and second blast count. that's all. it's really hard to ps out the smoke.

hahaha i wished..... i was at the parade itself..... like they say blame the one behind the view finder.... did not get a good spot... smoked me out big time....

Quote Originally Posted by CanonS3IS View Post
    Hi All,

Was wondering if anyone knows of anyway to take out the smoke from pictures taken. ie. Firework shot thats clouded with the smog.... If possible, please post in the thread since this is the fireworks period and that it may also help fellow forumers in their post processing.
    fine brushing using burn tool i guess. or increase the shadow of the overall photo but that would render the landscape too contrasty too. Unless you only shot the fireworks against the sky alone, increasing shadow options might help. The fireworks will turn out abit contrasty though. I couldnt get any nice shots yesterday at all